*Standard size: 2, 440 x 1, 220 x 4mm/3mm
*Aluminum panel thickness: 0.15/0.21/0.3/0.4/0.5mm
*ACP total thickness: 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6mm
*Max width: 1600mm
*Length: No limitation
*Coating (layer): Brused finished aluminum
*Core: Fire-resistant polyethylene or normal polyethylene(PE)
*Packing: In bulk or in wooden crates
*Standard specifications can be altered to meet specific customer requirements
1. Weather resistance
2. Fire resistance
3. Excellent torsion strength
4. Even coating
- Q:Separating room with curtain, but with a slanted wall?
- Also put hooks on your curtains and Curtain rings on the Conduit to hang your curtains.
- Q:How can I understand the structure of curtain walls & windows?
- Go okorder.com and load details and pdfs for curtain walls . REGISTER IF U R NOT REGISTERED
- Q:Curtain Rod not Staying in Wall?
- How To Fix Curtain Rods
- Q:What color curtains match with warm caramel walls?
- Reddish colours would look great in my opinion
- Q:what is the standard thickness for curtain wall?
- If you're referring to the outer covering of a building, a curtain wall has no standard thickness. It depends on the material from which it is made.
- Q:Why does Low-E tempered glass is suitable for curtain wall?
- A curtain wall is free standing from the ground up, and anchored to the structure. If you have an entire floor of a building is surrounded in glass, and spandrel glass, using the low E glass is going to help with the heating of the building. Builders get tax breaks (at least in Chicago), for green buildings.
- Q:What color curtains goes with sky blue colored walls?
- Almost any pastel would look nice. Pale lavender is worth a try. White is always good. As for green, it really depends on the shade of green. If it is a clear green, white would be lovely. If it is a warm green, off-white would be good. With either, you could use a print with that color in it.
- Q:Curtain wall area of 450 square and less than 24 meters, may I ask only three test?
- In accordance with the "building curtain wall" JG 3035-1996 provides that one of the following circumstances need to do three tests: a type test; b non-stereotyped curtain wall factory inspection; c user or design requirements.
But in order to ensure the safe use of the performance of the curtain wall, but also save the country's energy and resources, the tripartite test must do, should not do the three tests do not have to waste the country and business resources.
- Q:Light tan walls with dark brown curtains Guest room?
- Dark Brown Curtains
- Q:What color curtains would go well with a yellow wall (kitchen)?
- How about a print with yellow as one of the colors? You might find a kitchen print such as fruits and veggies, or maybe even a stripe. This would add some contrast with your solid color walls. When selecting your curtains, keep in mind the color of the floor covering, the counter tops, and the cabinets. Choose something that will work together.
Since the establishment, our factory has built a set of strict quality assurance system and successfully passed ISO9001 certification. Our work shop has brought in two advanced automatic aluminum composite panel production lines. Over the past years of efforts, our company has gained great development with more than 130 technicians.
Upholding the concept of "Quality is the life core of the enterprise", we use high-quality materials from USA and Sweden and apply advanced aluminum-plastic production technology from Japan to manufacture high class ACP. Our products include PE, PVDF coated, self-cleaning Nano coated, mirror finish, brushed, wooden, granite and fireproof aluminum composite panels.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||65.00% Mid East
10.00% Southeast Asia
5.00% Eastern Asia
5.00% North America
4.00% Northern Europe
4.00% South America
3.00% Central America
1.00% Western Europe
1.00% Eastern Europe
1.00% Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Japanese, Portuguese, German, Arabic, French, Russian, Korean, Hindi, Italian
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range