Order On-line Tracking
Pellet Mill Feature
1. Available raw material: woodiness, straw, peanut shell, palm nut, coconut shell, cotton seed, bamboo dust, elephant grass, sugar cane, pulp, olive slag, organic manure and so on.
2. Forced feeder: Forced feeding into pelletizing chamber, make pellet mill operate stable and with high efficienc.
3. Gear reducer with Aluminum Alloy housing, with compact structure, attractive appearance and high driving efficienc.
4. Driven by gear, elegant and efficient gearbox grants pellet mill with high driving efficien.
5. Lubrication system consists of automatic lubrication and manual lubrication.
6. Processing of gear box: CNC processing with high accuracy, low operation noise and long service time.
7. It is equipped with safe protection mechanism. When operating overload, it could be quickly unload and protect the pellet mill effectively.
8. Screw feeder with anti-broken, make the raw material with poor liquidity feed smoothly (optional).
9. Conditioner: adjust moisture and evenness of raw material to improve the capacity and improve the formation of pellets (optional).
10. Cutting mechanism equipped on the gate to control the length of pellet.
11. Siemens motor, NSK/SKF bearing.
1.Q:Can you supply the installation drawing?
A:Yes,it's available.Will offer boiler body drawing,valve and meter drawing,thermal test report,strength calculate report and product list.
2.Q:How to ger a price list?
A:We need to know following points:
1.) what is the capacity per hour you required?
2.) what is the pressure of your needed boiler?
3.Q:Do you accept a special order?
A:Yes,we do. All kinds of boilers can be designed and manufactured if details and specification can be offerd.
4.Q:Can you make a design for us?
A: Yes, we can. What we supply is not only product, but also solution and design.
5.Q: If the machine works wrong, how to repair it?
A:We have professional after-sale service team,will send our engineers to your country and solve your problems immediately once reveived your problem feedback.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|