Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Neutral color box|
|Delivery Detail:||7-10 days after getting payment money|
Specification of Best Price High Image Quality IR Dome Camera
|Image sensor ||1/3 SONY CCD|
|Pixel||PAL||500(H)* 582(V)||720(H)* 540(V)||752(H)* 582(V)||976(H) x 582(V)|
|NTSC||510(H)* 492(V)||768(H)*492(V)||768(H)* 596(V)||976(H)x 494(V)|
|OSD menu ||NO||YES|
|Gamma correction ||0.45|
|Sync system||internal |
|S/N radio ||>=48dB|| |
|IR led||22pcs Φ5 powerful imported IR leds|
|view distance ||20m|
|Minimun Illumination ||0LUX（IR ON）|
|Operation lens ||standard:6mm operation :3.6、8mm lens |
|Supplied voltage||DC 12V,1000mA|
|Working temperature||-10~60 ℃|
- Q:Monitor the image of the camera appeared black and white colorless situation, is this how is it?
- What about the surrounding environment? If the ambient light is poor, there will be black and white screen. If you take into account the machine itself, the photoresistor may be broken and can not be switched.
- Q:Network monitoring camera how to make external network access?
- First of all, mobile broadband router or dial-up Internet access to the WAN IP is not an Internet temporary IP, so the use of dynamic domain name to achieve remote video will not be successful.
- Q:Monitor how the camera will suddenly no color
- 1, lack of light, color to black camera automatically switch to black and white mode;
- Q:Monitor camera parameters how to see
- Focal length (f): focal length is the distance between the lens and the photosensitive element, by changing the focal length of the lens, you can change the lens magnification, change the size of the captured image. When the distance between the object and the lens is very far, we can use the following formula: lens magnification ≈ focus / material distance. Increase the lens focal length, enlarge the magnification, can be closer to the vision, the scope of the screen is small, the details of the vision to see more clearly; if the lens to reduce the focal length, magnification reduced, the scope of the screen expanded, See the bigger scene.
- Q:What is the camera's shooting range? How much is the diameter?
- Can you say what the next camera, mobile phone, computer, monitor, or what?
- Q:Monitor the camera why the black screen?
- Second, check the next line is a problem, if the line is no problem, it may be a camera is broken, you can use the replacement method for testing, with a good camera to replace the test, if there is an image that the camera is bad The
- Q:Why mobile phone surveillance camera is always not online
- Can be connected to the switch through the NVR recorder, the use of the display connected to the video recorder can be seen at any time to monitor the recorded screen images, remote users can log on IPC domain name to IPC to watch, control, management and video. Remote user login IPC can be through the web browser (IE) and the corresponding video centralized management software to achieve, the operation is very convenient, so that you can use the normal network camera.
- Q:What is the meaning of monitoring the focal length in the camera?
- Surveillance cameras sellers do not understand the concept of a lot of focus, they tell you that the lens is a few millimeters, the a few millimeters is the focal length or lens caliber they do not understand, they only know to see far or see close.
- Q:How to find the camera dead ends
- You see him in front of a lens! In front of the camera up and down about 80 degrees outside the corner are monitoring dead ends, the greater the number of the largest number of lens lens farther, the smaller his angle, dead on the big. Adopt it!
- Q:Monitor there is a camera monitor can not see, but the playback can see, how is it?
- 1, the composition of the monitoring system principle, front-end camera ---- monitoring host ---- monitor. The camera will collect the signal to the monitoring host, monitor the host output video signal to the monitor
Our products have been widely applied in banks, power industry, transportation, public security, stores, factories and enterprises, institutions and communities and other fields. Our qualified specialists ensure that strict standards are maintained for raw materials and semi-finished and finished products as well as prefabricated products.
We are willing to work in partnership with our distributors.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Japanese, German, Arabic, French, Italian
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range