IR Waterproof Outdoor CCTV Security Camera Series 60mm FLY-604 is a closed circuit television CCTV camera used for surveillance.
It works with 36pcs F5 infrared LEDs to create 20 meters infrared distance for night vision to monitor in dark environment.
It adopts 3.6mm fixed focus lens to let you view objects within 10meters. It can be worked with DVR recorder, quad processor, DVR card.
It can be viewed through monitor, TV, PC, smart phone and etc.
Image Sensor Type
420 TV lines
36units IR LEDs
IR Effective Range
UP to 20meters
0 LUX(IR ON)
Smart Light Control
Auto E Shutter:1/60(1/50)~1/100000 Sec(PAL)
Back light Compensation
1.0Vp-p composite 75ohm
420TVL IR Waterproof Outdoor CCTV Security Camera Series 60mm FLY- 604 is standard with IR illumination leds,making them perfect for true 24/7day/night surveillance.Infrared LEDs with sensors see in total darkness. Capture perfect color pictures by day and clear black and white images at night.Now you can get the security surveillance for your home, and this camera have been used in various places, such as warehouse, office, supermarket, doorkeeper etc.
We could offer OEM and ODM services for our clients.
Resolution: 420TVL/500TVL/600TVL/650TVL/700TVL/800TVL Optional
Lens: 3.6/6/8mm Optional
Packing & Delivery
1*pc IR Waterproof Camera Series 60mm FLY-604
Estimated Delivery Time
2-8 business days
3-8 business days
2-10 business days
1-7 business days
6-14 business days
7-12 business days
China Post Air Mail
7-15 business days
China Post SAL
14-30 business days
30-40 business days
1. 3-5 business days for Sample Orders; 7-30 business days for Bulk Orders.
2. "Business days" means Monday-Friday, excluding holidays.
3. DHL and UPS cannot ship to military or P.O. boxes address.
4. The Shipping Service above is for reference only, for any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Q:Monitor how the camera is connected
- 2. How to use the cable connection to monitor the camera cheap. The price of the ordinary ultra-five cable is quite comparable with the 75-3 video cable, the outdoor waterproof super five cable prices are comparable with the 75-5 video. VGA cable (also known as VGA cable, signal line, image transmission line), is used to connect the host computer and monitor. The general minimum length of the standard shall not be less than 1.5M, without both ends of the thread. The market also has 1.8M, 2M, 2.5M, 3M, with a host computer, these lengths are generally used for foreign customers. The maximum length of the VGA is not a uniform standard, how long do you want to do to give you how long to do, of course, the line is too long, the impact of image transmission. Moreover, the price is very expensive, the maximum length can do 30M has been very good.
- Q:Network surveillance camera, at home, the mobile client can be used, but after the connection network, the client shows the ID is invalid, what is the situation?
- In the home wifi, belonging to a network, outside the external network, have a fixed IP
- Q:HD camera is said that his clarity, infrared camera is that it's night vision function, in order to highlight the main features of the name of a
- 4, monitor the head it is a highly sensitive and small size of the microphone. Use TD produced TD-701 series monitor head can be.
- Q:Elevator in the monitor camera lens focal length with the number
- Elevator lens generally use wide-angle lens, commonly used wide-angle lens is 2.8 mm, 3.6 mm. Generally installed in the upper right corner of the elevator or the upper left corner of the location
- Q:Monitor the video recorder has been unable to work what is the reason
- VCR power supply problems. You can change the power adapter to try;
- Q:Yourself at home with a computer monitor how to install. Need to set up those. And installation steps
- 3. Fixed monitoring camera, out of the bracket, the plug, screw, screwdriver, hammer, electric drill and other tools, in accordance with the pre-determined location, installed bracket. Check the camera, the camera in accordance with the agreed direction installed;
- Q:Monitor how much power the camera has
- General camera are 5W (with infrared) high-end are 10W ~ 50W ranging from the need to confirm the specific model (the manual will have).
- Q:Monitor the camera automatically zoom, electric zoom, manual zoom, zoom lens meaning and difference?
- Manual zoom: Change the focus on the front-end camera by manually rotating the lens. This function usually appears in the bolt + manual zoom lens configuration, set once, do not change later, if you want to change the focal length, need to open the shield again, rotate the lens. This type of lens usually needs to adjust the focus ring after the zoom work is completed.
- Q:Network monitoring camera how to change ip
- In IE, enter the IP address of the network camera, enter. After entering the user name and password, open "Network Settings". Enter the change IP address and click "Settings".
- Q:Monitor the camera live
- Generally the case is the reason for static electricity, in theory, if your camera is using a transformer, that is DC power supply, then basically can be excluded from the leakage caused by the low-voltage (DC12V) camera, if There is a strong power into the words, then the camera will not be able to use, and here to note is not only the camera will have static electricity on your own may also have static electricity, you may say the same two cameras have a One is not, but you have to know the principle of electrostatic discharge, only when you come into contact with the conductive body when the static electricity can be released, you will have the feeling of Ma. In fact, if the camera is used properly, you do not have to worry about whether it is with static electricity, if you really worry, you can ground the camera, the general ceiling has a fire pipe and bridge, you can choose them to ground.
We are a professional and famous high-tech enterprise of surveillance and protection products since 2007 with R&D, production, marketing and service.
We have been developing and producing CCTV cameras, IP cameras, DVRs and add-ons. We not only offer our ODM products for full range of open market, but also work with our customers for OEM and licensed projects.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Europe, North America,Middle East.
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 2,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range