IR Waterproof CCTV Security Camera Outdoor Series FLY-6057 is a closed circuit television CCTV camera used for surveillance.
It works with 36pcs F5 infrared LEDs to create 20 meters infrared distance for night vision to monitor in dark environment.
It adopts 3.6mm fixed focus lens to let you view objects within 10meters. It can be worked with DVR recorder, quad processor, DVR card.
It can be viewed through monitor, TV, PC, smart phone and etc.
Image Sensor Type
700 TV lines
36units IR LEDs
IR Effective Range
UP to 20meters
0 LUX(IR ON)
Smart Light Control
Auto E Shutter:1/60(1/50)~1/100000 Sec(PAL)
Back light Compensation
1.0Vp-p composite 75ohm
700TVL IR Waterproof CCTV Security Camera Outdoor Series FLY-6057 is standard with IR illumination leds,making them perfect for true 24/7day/night surveillance. Infrared LEDs with sensors see in total darkness. Capture perfect color pictures by day and clear black and white images at night.Now you can get the security surveillance for your home, and this camera have been used in various places, such as warehouse, office, supermarket, doorkeeper etc.
We could offer OEM and ODM services for our clients.
Resolution: 420TVL/500TVL/600TVL/650TVL/700TVL/800TVL Optional
Lens: 3.6/6/8mm Optional
Packing & Delivery
1*pc IR Waterproof Camera Series 60mm FLY-6057
Estimated Delivery Time
2-8 business days
3-8 business days
2-10 business days
1-7 business days
6-14 business days
7-12 business days
China Post Air Mail
7-15 business days
China Post SAL
14-30 business days
30-40 business days
1. 3-5 business days for Sample Orders; 7-30 business days for Bulk Orders.
2. "Business days" means Monday-Friday, excluding holidays.
3. DHL and UPS cannot ship to military or P.O. boxes address.
4. The Shipping Service above is for reference only, for any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Q:Monitor how the camera is connected
- 1. Monitoring camera is a professional video surveillance equipment, but the professional monitoring equipment is also necessary to connect the professional cable? Of course, only with a professional transmission cable to achieve the best results, but in the requirements of the quality is not necessarily a hundred points with the network cable can also monitor the transmission of video, then how to use the network cable connection monitoring camera? This article will be for how to use the network cable to connect the surveillance camera and the network cable to connect some of the advantages of the camera to do a simple introduction for your reference. How to use the network cable to connect the surveillance camera wiring convenience, cable utilization is high. An ordinary super five cable, there are four pairs of twisted pair, you can simultaneously transmit 4 video signals, or 3 video, 1 control signal; and cable lay better than coaxial cable laying.
- Q:Install the monitor camera need to put a few lines
- A fixed-focus camera requires two lines, one video cable (from the recorder to the camera), a power cord (from the recorder to the camera, or the nearest socket can also be).
- Q:Monitor the camera from the appearance of how to distinguish is not infrared
- First of all, from the appearance to judge: with the bulb in general are infrared lighting.
- Q:Housing surveillance camera
- There are dozens of front-end camera to tens of thousands of you so close to the video line can be SYV75-3, back-end with a collection card is also a few dozen to thousands of hard disk video recorder is from more than 300 to 10,000 or so.
- Q:What is the difference between a wireless surveillance camera and a cable surveillance camera?
- CCD is a charge-coupled device (Charge Coupled Device) short, it can turn the light into charge and the charge storage and transfer, can also be stored in the charge out of the voltage changes, it is ideal camera components, with its composition CCD camera has a small size, light weight, free from magnetic field, with anti-vibration and impact characteristics are widely used.
- Q:HD surveillance cameras are common faults
- 4) whether the software used and the camera match (because the company before the camera has a dynamic IP and fixed IP points, the software is also different);
- Q:57 Road 1080P surveillance video requirements to store a month, how much hard disk space?
- Need 91T or so hard drive, high-definition quite occupied hard disk, 720P basic to a small half,
- Q:What is the difference between monitoring cameras CCD1 / 3 and 1/4?
- CCD chip has developed a variety of sizes: the current use of the majority of the chip 1/3 "and 1/4". In the purchase, especially when the camera angle is more stringent requirements, CCD target surface size, CCD and lens with the situation will directly affect the size of the field of view and image clarity. 1 inch - target size is wide 12.7mm * high 9.6mm, diagonal 16mm. 2/3 inch - target size is wide 8.8mm * high 6.6mm, diagonal 11mm. 1/2 inch - target size is wide 6.4mm * height 4.8mm, diagonal 8mm. 1/3 inch - target size is wide 4.8mm * high 3.6mm, diagonal 6mm. 1/4 inch - target size is wide 3.2mm * height 2.4mm, diagonal 4mm.
- Q:Digital camera and analog camera difference
- 1, analog camera: it belongs to the front-end video capture device, analog camera output is the analog video signal, through the encoder can be video capture equipment to produce analog video signals into digital signals, and then stored in the computer. The video signal captured by the analog camera must be converted to digital mode via a specific video capture card and compressed before it can be converted to a computer.
- Q:Network monitoring camera how to make external network access?
- Second, to use the network to monitor the camera's P2P function, in the camera where the computer log on to the camera manufacturers authorized transfer site, account application and verification, equipment to add; then you can log in the Internet where the site input account And password, view the video has been added to the device.
We are a professional and famous high-tech enterprise of surveillance and protection products since 2007 with R&D, production, marketing and service.
We have been developing and producing CCTV cameras, IP cameras, DVRs and add-ons. We not only offer our ODM products for full range of open market, but also work with our customers for OEM and licensed projects.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Europe, North America,Middle East.
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 2,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range