Place of Origin:
galvanized/ Galvalume/zinc coatting
strong anti-corrosion ability,cold bending molded manufacturablity
High-strength Steel Plate
g40 prime/secordary hot-dip galvanized cold rolled steel coil/sheet
Packaging & Delivery
standard export package,Other types of packing can be customized as per client's requirement.
galvanized steel coil
1. Thickness: 0.12-4.0 mm
2. Width: 600-1250 mm
3 SGCC, SGCD, SGCH, DX51D
4. ISO SGS BV
1.Mateials:SGCC,DX51D / DX52D /S250,280GD
2.Size:width:600-1250mm(900mm,1215mm,1250mm,1000mm the most common)
length:1000-6000mm,as your require
3.Zinc coating :60-180g( as required)
5.Coil weight: 3-5MT(as required)
6. Surface:regular/mini/zero spangle, chromated, skin pass, dry etc.
With excellent cold bending molded manufacturablity, good decoration effect, strong anti-corrosion ability, galvanized steel coils and sheets are also pollution-free and easily recycled. Accordingly, they can be used as final products and basic plates of color coated steel coils.
Othertypes of packing can be customized as per client's requirements.
- Q:Can jet fuel melt steel?
- Jet fuel is kerosene in 6 grades and highly filtered. can it melt or weaken steel? No, it preserves it.
- Q:Is boron steel harder?
- There is really no simple answer to this question. Boron is usually used for a handful of reasons, but most center on high volume low cost production of durable hardened steel. Boron is a very cheap way to get very durable parts with very minimal alloying of expensive materials. It was born of necessity during WW2 and is currently in WIDE use in bulldozer undercarriage. Probably in place of what would otherwise be 4140. Boron steel is quite a bit more difficult to properly heat treat. Better suited to mass production facilities with tight controls, but when done properly provides material just as durable as higher alloys. Not a backyard endeavor such as ht/tempering carbon steel or tool steels without appropriate homework and treatment controls.
- Q:What is purpose of providing steel in compression zone in Doubly reinforced beam ?
- There are several reasons to add compression steel. Keep in mind, supported steel (meaning it can't buckle) resists compression as well. Compression steel helps reduce long term deflections. Concrete creeps under sustained loads. Steel lessens the compression, meaning less sustained compressive stress to cause creep deflection. It makes members more ductile. Since the steel takes some of the compressive stress, the compression block depth is reduced, increasing the strain in the tension steel at failure, resulting in more ductile behavior (the moment at first yield remains largely the same with compression steel added, but the increase in capacity after yield is significant). Compression steel insures that the tension steel yields before the concrete crushes, meaning it helps change the failure mode to tension controlled. It makes beams easier to construct. With bars in the top and bottom, you have longitudinal reinforcement in all 4 corners of the shear stirrups to keep them in place when pouring the concrete. Also, for continuous members, its often easier to run your negative moment steel the full length of the beam rather than trying to cut it off in the positive moment regions. Serviceability concerns. You're going to end up putting steel in that region anyway to for temperature and shrinkage.
- Q:Whats the differene between steel and stainless steel ?
- Steel will rust. Stainless Steel does not rust.
- Q:Are Black Steel and Black Iron the same?
- Black steel is steel with a surface layer of dark coloured iron oxides used for low pressure hot water heating pipes. Black iron is iron without any finish on it, which is really gray-black in color. they may be the same as many people often confuse iron and steel. Since the steel is simply steel with a covering, it could describe any steel including your silver steel.
- Q:POkemon best game steel?
- Q:What Are The Disadvantages Of Stainless Steel Jewelry?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: What Are The Disadvantages Of Stainless Steel Jewelry? I want to buy a chain that will last a long time and that i can wear ALL the time. What are the disadvantages to stainless steel jewelry? Does it look as good as silver? Is there much diference in apperance?
- Q:how do you get broken steel?
- There is no way to survive that bit, you always die. That's why you save just before you do that quest, leave, do EVERYTHING ELSE there is to do, and then when you're finally sick of the game do it. Anyway Broken Steel is a DLC pack for Fallout 3 that makes you survive that. It ups the level cap, continues the game, adds new missions and weapons and adds tougher monsters to fight. It's one of the best DLC for the game IMO. I'm not sure if it's released yet for the PS3 version, but it will be out soon if it isn't. Check the Playstation store from the PS3 main menu.
- Q:keeping a stainless steel stove clean and shiney?
- Contact a sanitary supply company for a product to maintain stainless steel.
- Q:Steel Price .........!!?
- depends what u want..
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range