Automatic Depalletizer Machine for Packaging Industry
1. Product Description:
The depalletizer is new style one which is researched and developed by absorbing advanced technology aboard. It is suitable for different medium and large beer filling production line, some functions will be changed or added according to the customer's actual requirement. The machine features as easy operation, smooth running, large output and easy maintenance.
2. Product Features:
1) This machine is composed of lift, transfer table, can pushing part, roller 1, roller 2 and operation platform.
2) Elevating part
3) Lift is used for lifting pallets to the height of transfer table and pushing cans to the transfer table by can push parts.
4) Transfer table
5) This part is used for can storage and transport.
6) Can pushing parts
7) It is used for pushing cans to transfer table from pallet.
3. Product Parameters:
Copressed air supply
Applicable stac size(standard)
Air Supply Consumption
Can Conveying Mesh Chain
CNC Lathes/Lathes/Automatic Lathes/CNC Shearing Machines/CNC Bending Machines/Machining Center/Grinding Machines/Milling Machines/Turning Machines/ Welding Machines/Cutting machines/ Wire-Cuts/ Laser Cuts/Punching Machines/Ditching machines/Polishing machines/Combined Processing Machines
and other specialized processing equipments etc.
Aluminum Alloy:5052 /6061/ 6063 / 2017 / 7075 / etc.
Brass: H59/3602/2604/H62/ etc.
Stainless Steel:201/202/303/304/316/412/ etc.
Steel Alloy: Carbon Steel/Die Steel/etc.
Other Special Materials: Lucite / Nylon / Bakelite / Plastic/etc.
Various kinds of materials can be chosen, we can produce cnc machined aluminum parts according to your requirement.
Anodizing/ Black Oxide/Electroplating/Heat Treating/Brushing/ Grinding/Polishing/painting /Powder Coating/Nickel plating.
Outer micrometer, inside micrometer(machine),digimatic micrometer,
internal micrometer, mechanical caliper , vernier caliper ,caliper(digital),
caliper(machine),caliper(dial),diameter scale, depth micrometer, digital caliper,
altitude gauge, electric balance),2D measurement inspection instruments etc
Q1: What is your delivery time?
A: Generally, the delivery time is 45-60 days after receive the deposit, big production line may take more time.
5. Product Pictures:
- Q:How is the production and characteristics of ceramic wall tiles different from the size and performance of molding?
- What is the size of the parison forming pressure and the performance of the ceramic wall and floor tile products?Ceramic wall and floor tiles are usually formed by pressing. Domestic made for 30 tons, imported equipment has tons of suppression, 200 tons and 500 tons. In order to smooth accurate size, excellent products, must pay attention to the effect of powder properties and compression of products. That is to say, the quality of the floor tiles, billets, methods of preparation, and the quality of products and production scale and way of pressing machinery. As for pressing pressure, as the molding pressure decreases, the sintering shrinkage becomes smaller and the water absorption rate becomes smaller, the durability of the product should be improved. It should be noted that the pressure should not be too high. Excessive pressure, stress, and density increase will cause unnecessary energy consumption, and cause compressed air to expand after pressure is canceled and cause excessive spalling.
- Q:Energy saving reform of packaging machine
- Due to the adoption of variable frequency speed regulation, the chain drive is greatly reduced, the stability and reliability of the operation of the machine are improved, and the noise of the machine operation is reduced. It guarantees the high efficiency, low loss and automatic detection of the packaging machine. It has both a beautiful and fashionable appearance, and a healthy and smart mind.Although the transmission system used in food packaging machine is relatively simple, it has higher requirements for the dynamic performance of the transmission. The system requires fast dynamic follow-up performance and high stability speed accuracy. Therefore, we must consider the dynamic technical indicators of inverters, and select high-performance inverter to meet the requirements.
- Q:Such as cleaning, stacking and disassembly. In addition, also includes the measurement or the package seal etc.
- Ha ha, as you say, TV factories are closed down, every household has a TV, but every day there will be a lot of people buy tv.
- Q:Whether you can press paper plastic molding after PET
- Another hot pressing mould pressing needs, blister sealing machine uses a plastic bakelite mold mold, high frequency plastic welding machine is used Aluminum Alloy mold. The size of the mold needs to be determined by blister.
- Q:How does the pulp solidify? What additives do you need? Curing agents? Or what do you need as binders?
- (1) urea formaldehyde moulding powder;The resin powder of urea formaldehyde resin, commonly known as electric jade powder, is produced by wet process, such as tree ester, curing agent, filler, colorant, lubricant, stabilizer, plasticizer and so on1 Components(1) resin used for urea formaldehyde resin molding powder by condensation reaction degree is relatively shallow, the resin with low viscosity, easy dipping filler, and can ensure the long production cycle and drying after proper fluidity, condensate in the industrial use of urea and formaldehyde at low temperature (a mixture of dimethylol urea, urea and formaldehyde) are usually used. The ratio of 1:1.5 (molar ratio), the PH=8 (and temperature) 30 - 35 of all dissolved, adding urea oxalate was 0.3% - 0.33% and 0.88% - 0.54% of the oxalic acid, then the occurrence of exothermic reaction, temperature rise, temperature in 55 - 60 degrees, and strictly control the PH=5.5 - 6.5, 60 - 75min by urea formaldehyde resin is required. Because the condensation degree is low, in fact just over addition reaction, condensation reaction is mainly in the curing process.(2) the curing agent used in curing agent and pressing powder requires latent, usually oxalic acid, phthalic acid, two formic acid, benzoic acid, chloroacetic acid, etc.(3) packing material is the most commonly used pulp, followed by wood powder or inorganic fillers (glass fiber, asbestos, mica etc.). The pulp is wood as raw material, with sodium bisulfite, non soluble cellulose impurities to the wood, and then byThat is the pure cellulose bleaching. The amount of filler material for the total amount of 25%-32%, the amount is too small, the pressure of plastic powder fluidity big, product strength is low; on the contrary, the amount of excessive pressure, plastic powder fluidity decreases, the product surface is not smooth, water
- Q:What are the main plastic forming processes?
- 5. low pressure molding. A touch or laminating method using a molding pressure equal to or less than 1.4 mpa.Low pressure molding is used to make reinforced plastic products. Reinforced materials such as glass fiber, textiles, asbestos, paper, carbon fibers, etc.. Most resins used are thermosetting, such as phenolic, epoxy, amino, unsaturated polyester, silicone and other resins.Low pressure molding includes bag pressing and spraying.(1) bag pressing forming. A method of forming a workpiece by applying fluid pressure to an elastomeric plastic between a rigid mold and an elastic bag by means of an elastic bag (or other flexible diaphragms). According to the different methods caused by fluid pressure, can generally be divided into pressure bag molding, vacuum bag molding and autoclave molding etc..(2) spray forming. When molding reinforced plastic products, a method of spraying a short cut of fibers and resins simultaneously onto a mold and solidifying them into an article by means of an airbrush is described.
- Q:Three dimensional packaging machine, transparent film packaging machine, transparent film three-dimensional packaging machine industry standards
- This standard specifies the terms and definitions, models, types and basic parameters, technical requirements, test methods, inspection rules and signs, packaging, transportation and storage requirements of the three-dimensional packaging machine for transparent film.
- Q:What is a packaging machine?
- Packaging machinery refers to the machinery that can complete all or part of the product and commodity packaging process. The packaging process includes filling, wrapping, sealing and other main processes
- Q:Vacuum packing machine for cooked food: can whole chicken, whole goose and whole duck be packed?
- Well, yesBut the vacuum packaging machines used for different product sizes are different
- Q:Donkey hide gelatin cake made of sticky, forming very well, that is, vacuum packaging, after a little sticky in the vacuum bag, what's going on?
- Personal advice:In this respect, I suggest you look for the factory in Dongguan, Tangxia, which is the base of vacuum bag production. By logistics or express delivery, the goods will be delivered soon!!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range