||1000 Series,6000 Series,3000 Series
||Coated,Mill Finish,Color Coated
||Decorations,Transportation Tools,Kitchen Use
||Net Weight (kg):
Aluminum Roll 1050 Aluminum Alloy Coil O Temper
1050 1060 1070 1100 1235representative series aluminum plate is also known as pure aluminum, in the series in 1xxx series belongs to all the alumina quantity of a maximum number of series. Purity can achieve 99.00% above
3xxx series aluminum represents 3003 3004,3005, 3 A21 primarily. And can be called in the 3xxx series aluminum antirust aluminum production process more outstanding. The 3xxx series aluminum plate is by manganese as the main component. Content at 1.0-1.5 between. Is a rust-proof function better series. Conventional application in the air conditioning, the refrigerator, such as car in damp environment.
6xxx series represents 6061 mainly contain magnesium and silicon of two elements, so focused on the 4000 series and the advantages of the 5000 series 6061 is a cold treatment aluminum forging products, apply to fight against corrosion, oxidizing demanding applications.
1050 1060 1100 3003 Aluminum coil
GB/T3190-2008,GB/T3880-2006,ASTM B209,JIS H4000-2006,etc
Mill Test Certificate is supplied with shipment, Third Part Inspection is acceptable.
Bright, polished, hair line, brush, checkered, embossed, etc
,FOB, CNF, CIF, etc
20 GP Capacity
1.The products will delivery immediately after receiving the payment.
2.According to the order quantity, prompt delivery.
Oman,Viet Nam, South Africa, Dubai, Russia, etc
Stick blue film→plastic film→waterproof paper→1~2 tons on a export standard pallet(corner protection)
1)Further making utensil.2)Solar reflective film3)The appearance of the building4)Interior decorating:ceilings,walls,etc.5)Furniture cabinets6)Elevator decoraction7)Signs,nameplate,bags making.8)Decoration inside and outside the car9)Household appliances:refrigerators,microwave ovens,audio equipment,etc.10)The consumer electronics:mobile phones,digital cameras,MP3,etc.
- Q:Is stainless steel harder than aluminum?
- It depends. If you are talking about pure Al, then yes, any SS alloy is harder than pure Al. However... There are a huge range of stainless steel alloys and they can be processed in ways which produce a large range of hardness. Similarly, there are a huge range of Al alloys with a huge range of hardness values. If you are really interested in hardness values, you need to be specific about which materials you are talking about.
- Q:What is the formula to calculate the wall thickness of aluminum coil?
- Aluminum coil thickness*aluminum coil width*aluminum coil curl*aluminum density (the density of aluminum alloy: 2.73, the density of pure aluminum: 2.71)
- Q:3 main ideas using the idea that a chemical reaction occurred with a aluminum and copper chloride lab?
- Aluminum metal usually has a passivating layer of Al2O3 which prevents aluminum from reacting with Cu2+ ions. Al won't react with CuSO4(aq), for instance. But if NaCl is added then it will. It is the effect of the chloride ion that makes the reaction go. Al2O3(s) + 8Cl-(aq) + 3H2O -- 2[AlCl4]^- + 6OH- Once the passivating layer is dissolved, then aluminum metal is available to react with chloride ion. You see the aluminum metal disappear, while dark red Cu metal is formed, along with the decrease in the blue color due to hydrated copper ions, [Cu(H2O)6]^2+. In addition, aluminum metal has a side-reaction with water to form hydrogen gas. Therefore, you will observe that as gas is given off. Not only that, the temperature of the solution will increase. 2Al(s) + 2OH- + 6H2O -- 2[Al(OH)4]- + 3H2(g) In summary. There are four indicators of a chemical reaction. 1. The formation of a precipitate 2. The evolution of a gas 3. A color change 4. A temperature change. All four indicators are observed. Solid Cu metal is formed. Hydrogen gas is given off. The color of the solution changes from blue to colorless, and the temperature increases.
- Q:aluminum nitrate in water: neutral, basic, or acidic?
- Aluminum nitrate is the salt produced by the reaction of aluminum hydroxide and nitric acid. Nitric acid is a strong acid. Aluminum hydroxide is a realtively weak base. So the salt will be acidic.
- Q:Which companies will use aluminum sheet and coil?
- Aluminum sheet coating plant
- Q:Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, is in food products?
- Sodium aluminum phosphate is an ingredient in baking powder, which is used as a leavening agent (creates the holes / airspaces) in products like waffles, pancakes, cakes, breads. Only a small amount is used, so I'm not personally worried about the amount--I don't eat things like pancakes, waffles, cakes very often. Most breads tend to use yeast as the leavening agent, which means they do not use baking powder. I suppose waffles, pancakes, and cakes could be made with yeast as a leavening agent, but it would be a more time consuming (and complicated) process. (Iirc, some pancakes are made with sourdough, which uses yeast as a leavening agent.) By the way, making your own pancakes or waffles at home does not solve the problem unless you eliminate baking powder and use yeast instead. I've never heard of phosphorus paint, or a danger from it--the one I remember is lead paint and the dangers from it. Maybe I'm just getting old and not keeping up with all the latest hazards. To conclude, I'm not worried about the small amounts of sodium aluminum phosphate that I may get from eating products made with baking powder. Maybe if I ate large stacks of pancakes every day, I'd be more concerned, but I think the bigger concern in that case would be a lack of variety (and various trace nutrients)in my diet.
- Q:WIFFLE BALL bats have you ever used a ALUMINUM WIFFLE BALL bat?
- I've used an aluminum Wiffle bat and it really feels a lot better to hit with than the yellow plastic number. The Aluminum bats are still super light, but there is a bit of weight to it, and that weight is kind of end-loaded, which you can really feel as you turn your wrists over. The net result is a swing that feels more like a real bat with the barrel whipping through the hitting zone instead of that flyswatter feel you get with the regular bats. Oh, and you definitely get more distance when you connect. Definitely. I actually played in a Wiffle Ball tournament a few years ago and used those bats. Someone said that they no longer make them or they've been outlawed or something along those lines.
- Q:Is a $500 Aluminum mountain bike store bike the same as a $100 aluminum mountain bike from Walmart?
- Customer service is a very important reason to buy a bike shop quality bike. A bike shop will have staff who actually know something about bicycles. They will make sure the bike is the right size for you fits you comfortably. They won't mind changing over parts (such as a saddle or a stem) to make the bike has comfortable as possible. They provide a bike with a decent warranty (on both the frame components) some free bike check-ups from a qualified mechanic. The mechanics don't mind adjusting the bike gears brakes for you, usually free of charge. And they have a wealth of knowledge, and don't mind answerering any questions you may have. These are all very good reasons to not buy a bike at a walmart store. EDIT - The dual suspension on cheap bikes are usually not very good quality. Don't expect to be able to do any real mountain biking with that kind of bike. It'll also have low quality gears brakes. Be prepared to learn how to do basic adjustments maintenance yourself, so it stays roadworthy. The metal quality might be similar, but the welding will not be as good as more expensive bikes. And what's the point in having a good frame if the components are low quality. It's the components which make the bike function as a bike.
- Q:Classification of aluminium rolls for aluminium rolls
- On behalf of 6061, mainly contains two elements of magnesium and silicon, so it focuses on the advantages of the 4000 series and the 5000 series, and the 6061 is a cold treatment aluminum forging product, which is suitable for applications with high corrosion resistance and oxidation resistance.
- Q:Why does the heat preservation aluminum roll bend when it is cooled?
- [insulation aluminum] is actually aluminum sheet, commonly known as aluminum coil. When delivered, it can be flat or curly.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range