1.Description of Aluminium Foil Jumbo Roll for Medcine Packaging
5.Usage: pharmaceutical blister packaging,heat seal against PVC ,PVDC
6.adopt ISO9001:2000 and SGS KOSHER MSDS
7:can be printed eight colors
2.Why you want to choose us?
We've been specialized in aluminium foil for more than ten years, we know this product very well, we know what is good, what is the market price.
3.Specification and Application of Aluminium Foil Jumbo Roll for Medcine Packaging
Pharmaceutical Aluminium Blister Foil
silver, gold(as customer's requirement)
High obstruction, Heat insulation,Printable,Breakable in slightly
30-40 days after advanced payment
wooden box/pallet as your request
Blister packages for pharmaceutical products such as capsules and tablets,pill,pastille,
Small-size food, candy, etc, heat seal against PVC ,PVDC
4.Pictures of Aluminium Foil Jumbo Roll for Medcine Packaging
1) How about your company？
A world class manufacturer & supplier of aluminum coil and alloy blanks. Aluminum production base is comprised of 18 aluminum annealers, 10 coil and foil mills, 4 continuous production lines, 2 hot rolling production line and 3 prepainted lines.
Export 5000 tons per month to Asia, America and Middle East. Always do the best for our clients.
2) Can you guarantee the quality of the products？
We are responsible for the quality of materials to get a long-term cooperation with clients in a reasonable period of time and we are glad to arrange and coordinate any third party inspection for you.
3) What is the delivery time after purchase?
35 day after receiving client’s deposit or correct LC
- Q:can i make my own powdered aluminium?
- Aluminum foil is pretty pure for most purposes (99.1 % pure). However, I really think sandpapering aluminum foil is not your best option. For one, aluminum foil is quite expensive, I wonder if you could just get a bunch of the powder for a cheaper price than buying an equal mass of aluminum foil. Also, how would you even begin sandpapering it? If you rub a crumpled up ball of aluminum on a rough surface, you don't get a powder, you just get a ripped up ball and a gray mark on the rough surface. But you could try, tell me if it works. However, I think you may have better odds with aluminum cans. They are cheaper and thicker thus not so prone to ripping. Although I still doubt you could get a reasonable quantity of aluminum powder from that. If all else fails, you could always try stuffing a bunch of aluminum foil in a blender.
- Q:how to connect copper pipe and aluminum sheet?
- Q:Spray Paint Aluminium Durable. Matte. Finish?
- Spray Painting Aluminum
- Q:as for heating coil and aluminum sheet, which one is better for heating?
- Both of them have advantage. It depends on the new product type it’s applied. Heating coil: it’s applied in some products with high temperature and large heat release, such as oven and other types.
- Q:What kind of pattern aluminium plate has?
- Aluminum alloy decorative plate: aluminum alloy perforated sound absorption boardThe aluminum alloy perforated plate is made of various aluminum alloy plates and punched by machine. Pass a round hole, square hole, round hole, square hole, triangle hole according to the needs of small hole combination. This is a new product that reduces noise and has an ornamental effect. Aluminum Alloy perforated plate material is light, high temperature resistance, corrosion resistance, fire resistance, moisture-proof, shock proof, good chemical stability, beautiful appearance, elegant color, three-dimensional sense of strong, good decorative effect, and is convenient to assemble and can be used in hotels, restaurants, cinemas, studios and other public buildings.
- Q:What the glue of L solidified aluminum and fast acrylic plate, solid glue?
- Aluminum and acrylic adhesive, if you want to achieve high strength without any effect, can be bonded with KD-5603 trace glue, but this should be with the help of UV curing light curing, if there is no UV curing light, the sun is strong weather, stick in the sun after 30 minutes can be the bonding effect of glass panel; the specific effects can refer to the general glass coffee table with four Aluminum Alloy column, don't see any traces of adhesive;If you only need sticky sticks and low marks, you can choose N-906AB glue or KD-855 quick drying metal glue
- Q:Why does Aluminum rust is electron orbitals?
- 'Rusting' commonly refers to the corrosion (oxidation) of iron so when talking about other metals, it is better to use the term 'corrosion' or 'oxidation'. Aluminum can corrode and the fact that it has a general oxidation number of +3 doesn't really matter. Many elements which have a charge that is different from +2 can oxidize. Alkali metals for instance (which have a charge of +1) can oxidize. Lithium can form lithium oxide (Li2O), sodium can form sodium oxide (Na2O) and so on. However, aluminum is known to be quite resistant to corrosion (oxidation) because it spontaneously forms a thin (solid) oxide layer at it's surface protecting it from further oxidation whereas iron, for an example, will easily lose that thin layer (it ''peels off easily'') exposing more iron to corrosion. So since Al has a +3 charge and O has a -2 charge, you'll need 2 atoms of Al and 3 atoms of O to make an electrically neutral compound. 2 atoms of Al = +6 charge 3 atoms of O = -6 charge Hence Al2O3 which is aluminum oxide. I hope it helps.
- Q:port and polish or aluminum heads?
- Aluminum. They reduce weight and reduce heat!
- Q:How do aluminum plates open holes?
- The opening of the aluminum plate is a relatively simple process,You can do that with a micro electric device like an electric drill or a grooving machine
- Q:DC-3 with aluminum/chroming?
- Polished aluminum... airplanes are not chrome plated... weight and the difficulty of electro-plating an entire aircraft are the reasons Could likely get some dissimilar metal corrsosion problems as well... Polished aluminum airplanes are absolutely beautiful, but it takes an incredible amount of work to get it that way, and a nearly equal amount of work to keep it up... plan on spending lots of time, money or both...
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range