Structure of Aluminium Foil for Container Making for Food Reserve Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Foil for Container Making for Food Reserve:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Foil for Container Making for Food Reserve:
Aluminium Foil for Container Making for Food Reserve Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:sources of scrap aluminium?
- I am in the states but the way I would do it here is to track down the local junk men who pick this stuff up and buy the aluminum from him. Another possibility is to locate a manufacturing plant who makes aluminum parts and ask them if you can have some of their scrap or just buy some from them.Yet, another idea is to go around to the local farmers as some of them may have it lying aorund in their own scrap piles. Good Luck!
- Q:Without the backing of aluminum foil and aluminum foil backing is what is the difference between what is their characteristics?
- No backing: is the ordinary aluminum foil, a tin foil, such as high-grade aluminum bottle mouth. The surface has very tiny holes, easy to leak smell, but can be arbitrary shape covered in the surface of the object, very soft.A backing: in ordinary aluminum foil back up a layer of membrane material, such as paper. In order to increase the intensity, reduce the leakage of aluminum foil surface caused by tiny holes. The most common is the layer inside the cigarette case. Good sealing performance, especially for odor sealing.My factory main operation is aluminum foil roughing mill in 20 years ago, a machine about one million, more than 170 kW, zhenshuang!!!
- Q:If you had excess aluminum, how many moles of aluminum chloride could be produced from 38.0g of chlorine Cl2?
- well since aluminum is in excess it doesn't matter so we look at chlorine gas which will determine how much aluminum chloride can be made since its not in excess. First we have to do a balance eq. which is to balance the charges: Al is +3 while Cl -1 so we end up with AlCl3 then balance the amount of elements by placing #'s in the front of the elements 2AlCl3 3Cl2 + 2Al -- 2AlCl3 so... since Cl2 is not in excess we calcutlate how much AlCl3 can be produced 1) use (mol/g) from periodic table remember times by 2 since 2 Cl then once in mols you can do pretty much anything! 2)so now that your in mols use mol to mol ratio to convert to what you want with the help of the balanced eq. 38.0g Cl2 (1mol Cl2/ 2(35. something grams))(2mol AlCl3/ 3mol Cl2) and tah dah you have mols of AlCl3! and it will have 3 sig figs!
- Q:Who knows the price of phenolic-aluminum foil composite board?
- Aluminum phenolic composite board ; One-sided phenolic composite colored steel board/ single phenolic composite colored aluminum foil board for center air-conditioning; A long-term supply for good quality phenolic foam thermal insulation board/phenolic aluminum board/insulation phenolic board; Double-sided extruded aluminum foil board/insulated board/ wind board; Phenolic aluminum foil insulation board/central air-conditioning ventilation board/floor heating panel; Phenolic aluminum board/ phenolic insulation board/phenolic aluminum composite blast pipe board/ fire-resisting blast pipe board/flange parts
- Q:Performance of aluminum foil and how does it insulate heat? Describe it precisely and in detail and better give the source
- Aluminum foil can’t insulate heat by itself but it has strong conductivity for heat. Its function is to reflect heat source.
- Q:What's the aluminum foil?
- To put it simply, it is ultra-thin aluminum sheet.
- Q:Can aluminum foil isolate wireless signal?
- Aluminum can nearly isolate all wireless signal, but it should be wrapt tightly. The shielding effect is also related to frequency.
- Q:What are the functions of aluminum foil in life?
- Aluminum foil paper usually in life for food containers (such as aluminum foil on the disc), when used in barbecue wrapped bean sprouts, potato, sweet potato and used to barbecue, lest they burned. Sometimes used as decorative. Modern aluminum foil is made of aluminum, but also can be used as the aluminum electrode, as the electrolysis use. There is also the hair stylist to foil for the guests.
- Q:Why is Aluminum so reactive?
- Because it doesn't have its valence electrons in a D-orbital, where most metals (commonly used as building materials) keep their valence electrons. The D-orbital is most stable, and doesn't demand that it complete an octet, unlike the S P orbitals. Aluminum has its valence electrons, two in the outermost S orbital (that's complete) and one in the outermost P-orbital (which can take up to 6). It typically looses all of these three electrons, and becomes the aluminum ion, to make compounds with non-metal anions. Since Oxygen is always around, aluminum can react with background O2 to make aluminum oxide. Even the purest sample of aluminum that a metallurgist can make, will inevitably be coated by a thin layer of Al2O3. Sodium/Lithium Magnesium/Beryllium are similar, but they are even more reactive. Sodium and Lithium most so. It is very difficult to obtain and keep pure samples of sodium, or any of its family members. These metals are often stored in kerosene to prevent violent reactions with oxygen from air.
- Q:What are the classification of aluminum foil?
- Classification of aluminium foil:By thicknessThe thickness of aluminum foil can be divided into thick foil, single zero foil and double zero foil according to thickness difference.Thick foil: foil with a thickness of 0.1 to 0.2mm.Single zero foil: foil with thickness of 0.01mm and less than 0.1mm/.Double zero foil: the so-called double zero foil is in its thickness to mm as a unit of measurement, after the decimal point has two zero foil, usually less than 0.01 of the thickness of aluminum foil, that is, 0.005~0.009mm foil.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range