Structure of Aluminium Foil Domestic Applications of AA8011 Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Foil Domestic Applications of AA8011:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Foil Domestic Applications of AA8011:
Aluminium Foil Domestic Applications of AA8011 Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
FAQ Aluminium Foil Domestic Applications of AA8011:
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:Does anyone know why Mercury -(Thimerosal) is used in Flu Vaccinations and where Mercuryisnot used Aluminium ?
- It costs several cents more to manufacture 10 single dose vials that do not require mercury, than one multi-dose vial that does require mercury. Your health is worth just a few cents to these people. Aluminum is used in non-live virus vaccines in order to cause inflammation in the body, which produces a stronger immune response to the vaccine.
- Q:when touching a piece of aluminum, does the aluminum gain a positive or negative charge?
- Aluminum is a metal and every metal has a property that it holds electrons of its outer most orbital quite loosely ( it is electropositive ). And our hand's skin consists of mostly COVALENT bonded compounds which hold their electrons quite tightly. So if we touch aluminum the chances are strong that the electrons are being transferred from aluminum to our hands. But since our hand have covalent compounds so the total transfer must be very small if it is anyway. Otherwise we feel shock every time we touch a neutral aluminum also IF U develop some negative charge then aluminum will take that charge since it has small hold on the outermost electrons. so it easily takes charge frm yr hand at lower potential to its ground potential surface.
- Q:why does aluminum sheet not react with sulfuric acid nut react with hydrochloric acid?
- aluminum reacts with hydrochloric acid,generating aluminium chloride which can dissolve in water. but aluminum reacts with sulfuric acid,
generating aluminum sulfate which can't dissolve in water and will generate aluminum sulfate, a layer of protective film, preventing aluminum from reacting with sulfuric acid, so there is no significant
- Q:How much is the price of the 6061 aluminum plate?
- The price is very transparent on the 6061 aluminium plate market!Manufacturers also have several: there are Henan, Zhejiang, Guangdong, Chongqing, Shanghai, but the prices are almost the same.There are 6061 aluminum sheet, plate, state difference; prices are not the same.6061 aluminum sheet price: national standard sheet 0.8-5.0, thickness 38/ kgGB thick plate 5.0-300, thickness 27/ kgNon standard alloy aluminum plate 20-21/ kg
- Q:Why is aluminum conductive if alumina is an electrical insulator?
- Aluminum is an efficient conductor of electricity. A usual fabric that is not conductive is glass but glass will habits heat. Wood isn't warmth conductive or an electricity conductor however has a low combustion factor. You probably have a specific utility you are watching for then you definitely'd better ask extra certain questions.
- Q:Toilets allergic to aluminum?
- Yeah, and caustic soda will also eat the flesh off your bones. Then it will eat your bones for good measure. There's no reason or logic in flushing down aluminum. Yes it's a bad idea. It should be recycled along with your aluminum cans. If you don't believe me, go ahead and flush it. See what happens. I might just be getting a call from you..
- Q:General characteristics of pure aluminium plate of pure aluminium plate
- I really want to know to call 1362889760 for your reference as follows: according to the content of different aluminum alloy elements can be divided into 8 series respectively 1***, 2***, 3***, 4***.5***.6***.7***.8*** according to the different processing technology can be divided into cold and hot rolling. They can be divided into thin plate and medium plate according to their thickness. GB/T3880-2006 standard specifies a thickness of 0.2 millimeters, called aluminum foil. More commonly used grades: pure aluminum plate, 1060 plate. Foil. Thick plate, tensile tube. Extruded tube. Type. Bar. Cold processing bar mainly for corrosion resistance in forming of high places, but not of high strength components, such as chemical equipment, marine equipment, railway tanker, conductive materials, instruments and materials, electrode etc.. 3003: plate, strip. Foil. Thick plate, tensile tube. Extruded tube. Type. Bar. Wire rod。 Cold bar, cold wire, rivet wire, forging, foil, heat sink material mainly used for processing requires good molding property, high corrosion resistance, good weldability or parts, or both have these properties need than the workpiece of 1*** alloy with high strength, such as the transport of fluids tank and tank, pressure tank, storage device, heat exchanger, chemical equipment, aircraft fuel tank, oil pipe, reflective panels, kitchen equipment, cylinder washing machine, rivet, wire. 3003 aluminum alloy sheet, plate, tube drawing. Extruded tubes, houses, partitions, roof covers, piping, etc. 3004 plates, thick plates, tensile tubes.
- Q:What the glue of L solidified aluminum and fast acrylic plate, solid glue?
- If you only need sticky sticks and low marks, you can choose N-906AB glue or KD-855 quick drying metal glue
- Q:how many nitrogen atoms are in aluminum nitrate? (more questions..)?
- 1) Look at the formula for aluminum nitrate [Al(NO3)3]. The subscript of 3 outside of the parentheses means that you multiply each atom inside the parentheses by 3. Since there is only one nitrogen inside the parentheses, this means that you multiply that by 3. There are a total of 3 nitrogen atoms in each molecule of aluminum nitrate. 2) The formula for aluminum dichromate is Al2(Cr2O7)3. Again, multiply each atom in the parentheses by 3, add them, then add 2 to that number for the aluminum. That's your answer. 3) The formula for calcium phosphate is Ca3(PO4)2. Multiply P by 2. 4) Follow the same steps as in #2, above.
- Q:Calculate Number of Aluminium ions ?
- The formula for aluminium oxide is Al2O3 Its molecular weight is 2*27+3*16= 54+48 =102 Now, 102g of Al2O3 contains 2*6.023*10^23 number of Al ions so 1g contains (2*6.023*10^23)/102 number of Al ions so 0.051g Al2O3 contain (2*6.023*10^23)/102 *0.051 number of Al ions which is equal to 6.023*10^23*10^-3 = 6.023*10^20 number of Al ions(Answer)
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range