Structure of Aluminium Foil Domestic Applications of AA8011 Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Foil Domestic Applications of AA8011:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Foil Domestic Applications of AA8011:
Aluminium Foil Domestic Applications of AA8011 Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
FAQ Aluminium Foil Domestic Applications of AA8011:
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:Is Aluminum Combustible?
- You're trying to make Thermite. Anarchists cookbook will help you - but you need Aluminum powder and mix it with some other ****... Regular aluminum will just melt
- Q:I have a number of existing 4mm aluminum plate,
- And the same direction in the rolling, more than 1.5 of the thickness of cracking is more serious; it is proposed to increase the bending angle of R, annealing may not be solved.Or on the bending line and calendering line to cross 45 degrees (comparison fee)
- Q:Best way/tool to polish aluminum tubing?
- Aluminum oxidizes almost instantly, so it is never going to keep a good shine. You can send it to a plating shop and they will anodize it, which means a permanent oxidized layer and that may or may not retain some shine but at least it won't ever change much. (But it is easily stained.) Consider plating some other metal on the surface. You will need advice from a plating shop about that. Maybe you could use chrome plated water pipe? That would be cheaper than a custom job.
- Q:How Strong is Aluminum?
- How strong aluminum is, depends on the specific alloy of aluminum, whether it is the aluminum 1000 series, or the 3000 series, or the 6000 series, or other variants. The 6000 series is most common for structural purposes. Do a search on its yield strength and its ultimate tensile strength, to get an idea of how strong your particular variant is. The alloy Aluminum 6061-T6 has a yield strength of 35000 lb/in^2, and an ultimate tensile strength of 42000 lb/in^2. This is for the case of pure tension with a uniform load. The square inches refers to its cross sectional area. The ultimate strength occurs at the point where it will completely rupture. The yield strength occurs at the point, where it still supports the load, but ceases to be reversible after the load is removed. Pure aluminum metal is much weaker than its alloys. It has a yield strength of about 1500 psi, and an ultimate strength of 10000 psi. For structural purposes, you almost always want to stay below the yield strength. How stiff aluminum is, is common among all alloys, as 10000000 psi. That is to say 10 million pounds of tension on an aluminum member with a cross sectional area of 1 inch, would hypothetically cause an increase equal to 1 length, if it were still in-tact and linear-elastic at that amount of stress. It isn't. A more realistic case, would be that 10000 pounds of tension on this member, would cause an 0.1% increase in length. As for how light aluminum is per square inch, that depends upon how long your rod is. A 3 ft rod weighs 3 times as much per square inch as does a 1 ft rod. The weight of a material is measured PER UNIT VOLUME rather than per unit area. Unless you are talking about a standard thickness. Aluminum 6061 alloys have a density of 0.0975 pounds/cubic inch. Pure aluminum has a this density as well, as do most of its alloys.
- Q:Aluminum knowledge. What is the model 3003 H24? What does H mean?
- H: work hardening state.(1) Hxx state:H1 * - hot rolling, Zhang Liqiang; H2 * - continuous casting and rolling, Zhang Liqiang, part of the toughening; H3 * - after stress treatment, stable performance; H4 * - after paint or coating; H x 2 - 25% x 4 - H hardness; hardness 50% processing; H * 6 - 75% hardness; H * 8 - 90 more than the hardness.(2) Hxxx state:H111: suitable for the final annealing, but also a proper amount of work hardening, but the degree of hardening is not as good as the H11 state of the product.H112: for hot forming products, the mechanical properties of the condition are specified.H116: made for magnesium content more than 4% 5 * * * alloy products. These products have specified mechanical properties and anti stripping corrosion resistance requirements.
- Q:How do i darken aluminum?
- i have been surfing more than 4 hours today seeking the answer to the same question, and I haven't found a more interesting debate like this. it is pretty worth enough for me.
- Q:is there aluminum oxide on the surface of aluminum sheet after being polished by abrasive paper?
- aluminum will be oxided as aluminum oxide once being exposed in air.
- Q:Aluminium plate A1100P is equivalent to GB, what model?
- 1, aluminum plate A1100P equivalent to national standard AL1100 aluminum plate.2 and 1100 are pure aluminium, the content of aluminium is 99%, which can not be improved by heat treatment. With high corrosion resistance, electrical conductivity and thermal conductivity, and its small density, good plasticity, through pressure processing can produce all kinds of aluminum, but the strength is low. Other process properties are basically the same as those of 1050A. 1100 commonly used to have good machining performance, high corrosion resistance, high strength does not need not see, such as video and chemical handling and storage equipment, sheet metal products, hardware, hollow spinning drawing goods welding key combination, reflector, nameplate.
- Q:Aluminum standard 30*25*2500 to 1000 1 how to calculate the number of materials needed?. 2 how to calculate the cutting loss?
- The aluminum density of the alloy is about the same as this one, which can be roughly estimated.
- Q:Aluminum vs Wood?
- If by more and more cities you mean that NYC is considering forcing it I would say it only makes sense if the colleges do it first. If the kids are forced to use wood in high school then go back to aluminum in college it makes no sense.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range