65% Shade Rate Shade Net Sunshade Netting
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1000 g/m²
- Supply Capability:
- 10000 g/m²/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
- Plastic nets perform well in windy coastal areas due to their lightweight and flexible nature, allowing them to withstand strong winds without getting damaged or displaced easily. They are designed to allow air and water to pass through, minimizing resistance to wind and reducing the risk of being blown away. Additionally, the durability of plastic nets makes them an ideal choice for coastal areas, as they can withstand the corrosive effects of saltwater and maintain their functionality over time.
- Plastic nets help in waste management by acting as a barrier to prevent trash from spreading and littering the environment. These nets are commonly used in garbage bins, dumpsters, and waste collection areas to secure and contain the waste materials. The nets enable easy collection and transportation of waste without the risk of debris being blown away by wind or scattered by animals. Additionally, plastic nets can also be used in recycling facilities to sort and separate different types of waste, ensuring a more efficient waste management process.
- Yes, plastic nets can be used for creating anti-bird barriers on roofs.
- Yes, plastic nets can be used for creating privacy screens. They are lightweight, flexible, and provide a level of privacy by obstructing direct views while still allowing air and light to pass through. Plastic nets are commonly used in outdoor settings such as gardens, balconies, or construction sites to create temporary or permanent privacy screens.
- The different mesh sizes of plastic nets can vary depending on the specific application and requirements. Some common mesh sizes include 1/4 inch, 1/2 inch, 1 inch, and 2 inches, but there are many other options available in the market.
- Yes, plastic nets can be used for packaging baby products. They are lightweight, flexible, and provide adequate protection to the products, making them suitable for packaging various baby items such as toys, bottles, or clothing.
- Yes, plastic nets are commonly used in the packaging industry. They are often utilized for securing and protecting various products during transportation and storage.
- Yes, plastic nets are commonly used in the mining industry for various applications such as rock support, slope stabilization, and debris control. These nets are designed to provide reinforcement and containment, enhancing safety and productivity in mining operations.
- Yes, plastic nets can be used for packaging electronics. They are often employed to provide protection and secure the components during transit. The nets can help prevent damage, offer some level of cushioning, and allow for airflow while keeping the items securely in place.
- Yes, plastic nets can be used for packaging beauty products. Plastic nets provide a protective layer, allowing visibility of the product while preventing damage or contamination. Additionally, they are lightweight, cost-effective, and can be customized to fit different product shapes and sizes.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like