600TVL Night Vision 48 IR LED CCTV Security Bullet Camera Outdoor Series FLY-7535 is a closed circuit television CCTV camera used for surveillance.
It works with 48pcs F5 infrared LEDs to create 20 meters infrared distance for night vision to monitor in dark environment. It can be worked with DVR recorder, quad processor, DVR card. It can be viewed through monitor, TV, PC, smart phone and etc.
Image Sensor Type
600 TV lines
48units IR LEDs
IR Effective Range
UP to 30meters
0 LUX(IR ON)
Smart Light Control
Auto E Shutter:1/60(1/50)~1/100000 Sec(PAL)
Back light Compensation
1.0Vp-p composite 75ohm
600TVL Night Vision 48 IR LED CCTV Security Bullet Camera Outdoor Series FLY-7535 is standard with IR illumination leds, making them perfect for true 24/7 day/night surveillance. Infrared LEDs with sensors see in total darkness.Capture perfect color pictures by day and clear black and white images at night.Now you can get the security surveillance for your home, and this camera have been used in various places,such as warehouse, office, supermarket, doorkeeper etc.
We could offer OEM and ODM services for our clients.
Resolution: 420TVL/500TVL/600TVL/650TVL/700TVL/800TVL Optional
Lens: 6/8/12/16mm Optional
Packing & Delivery
1*pc IR LED CCTV Security Bullet Camera FLY-7535
Estimated Delivery Time
2-8 business days
3-8 business days
2-10 business days
1-7 business days
6-14 business days
7-12 business days
China Post Air Mail
7-15 business days
China Post SAL
14-30 business days
30-40 business days
1. 3-5 business days for Sample Orders; 7-30 business days for Bulk Orders.
2. "Business days" means Monday-Friday, excluding holidays.
3. DHL and UPS cannot ship to military or P.O. boxes address.
4. The Shipping Service above is for reference only, for any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Q:HD camera and infrared camera difference
- At present the HD camera refers to the HD 1080P or HD 960P or HD 720P camera, and 1080P called Full HD.
- Q:Can I monitor the camera directly on TV?
- Bought the camera, connected to the power, the line connected to the computer, with the AV head, the TV can be transferred to the video state can be, as to how much money, hundreds of dollars it, depending on what kind of you The camera
- Q:I would like to ask how the video surveillance camera is powered?
- You are right, video surveillance cameras used to make a signal with a coaxial line, and then another line when the power supply, but the two lines can also be a line to achieve. That is to use control Because the control line is a double core, with a shield, we can put the video ground, and the power of the negative line, together, sharing a line, that is, the control line of the shield, and then Inside the two core, one when the video signal is positive, one when the power is positive. This can, but if the distance is very long, it is recommended not to do so, because of this, the signal shielding will be a little interference.
- Q:Can the monitored camera be recorded?
- There is a camera with a recording, or you can add their own under a microphone can be modified, and their modified a little trouble
- Q:Monitor how the camera looks online
- The device is connected to the wireless network, it will automatically upload the camera to capture the information, then the user can download the relevant device on the phone after APP, you can remotely view.
- Q:Monitor the farthest distance from the camera can be far, which manufacturers out
- Commonly used fixed lens camera lens focal length specifications are 4mm, 6mm, 8mm, 16mm, 25mm, viewing angle were about 80 degrees, 65 degrees, 50 degrees, 30 degrees, 15 degrees, the effective distance of 10 meters, 20 meters, 30 meters, 40 meters, 50 meters.
- Q:Monitor how much power the camera has
- General camera are 5W (with infrared) high-end are 10W ~ 50W ranging from the need to confirm the specific model (the manual will have).
- Q:How to connect a hard disk video recorder to a computer
- (3) hard disk video recorder itself is a separate recording, operation and other monitoring functions of the host, do not need to connect with the computer. Because the hard disk video recorder is a separate function of the host, even with the computer connection, the computer host is open, the DVR can be normal video. Now the video recorder basically support network access, the video recorder and computer network cable docking, install the CMS software or through the browser to access the IP address of the video recorder can play the recorded video recording.
- Q:Digital camera and analog camera difference
- The analog camera can convert the analog video signal generated by the video capture device into a digital signal and store it in a computer. The video signal captured by the analog camera must be converted to digital mode via a specific video capture card and compressed before it can be converted to a computer. Digital camera can capture images directly, and then through the string, parallel port or USB interface to the computer.
- Q:The monitor camera does not display the image on the display
- The camera directly connected to the hard disk video recorder, if there is no image, there is a problem line.
We are a professional and famous high-tech enterprise of surveillance and protection products since 2007 with R&D, production, marketing and service.
We have been developing and producing CCTV cameras, IP cameras, DVRs and add-ons. We not only offer our ODM products for full range of open market, but also work with our customers for OEM and licensed projects.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Europe, North America,Middle East.
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 2,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range