peeling strength （N/cm）20±5℃ 50±5℃
cathodic disbanding(mm) (65℃,48h)
impact strength (J/mm)
No cracking of polyethylene
Specification of 3PE&PE&PP Coating Steel Pipe for Fluid 165mm-3340mm:
1.Materials Q235 Q345 ect.
2.Length Less than 18m
4.Trade terms CIF CFR FOB
5.API GB/T DIN ect
Package and Delivery of 3PE&PE&PP Coating Steel Pipe for Fluid 165mm-3340mm:
Package:Marking ,Black painting , Bevel end ,Plasitc Cap .
Applications of 3PE&PE&PP Coating Steel Pipe for Fluid 165mm-3340mm:
petroleum, smelting, foodstuff, power, papermaking, chemical, medical equipment, aviation, boiler heat, exchanger, gas metallurgy, shipbuilding
Others of 3PE&PE&PP Coating Steel Pipe for Fluid 165mm-3340mm:
1.Special design available according to requirement
2.anti-corrosion and high-temperature resistant with black painting
3. All the production process are made under the ISO9001:2000 strictly.
At present, our company can undertake various external coating project fro steel pipes, like single or two-layer fusion bonded epoxy power FBE, 2PE, 3PE, 2PP, or other corrosion coating is used for them. We also can apply for the internal coating of cement Mortar inner wall pipeline. It can also undertake applications of anti-corrosion coatings and thermo-isolation cover for various metal storage tanks, metal vessel and other metal structure.
- Q:Welded and seamless steel pipe how to distinguish?
- Generally, careful observation, can see traces of the weld seam pipe, further is the determination of the polished incision, and then with the file can be seen there is no clear cut, interface traces with the file cleanup to remove when cutting was pasted interface.
- Q:What does "DN25 PN16" mean?
- DN is nominal diameter, nominal diameter (or nominal diameter), that is, all kinds of pipe and pipe accessories of universal caliber. The same nominal diameter of the tube and pipe accessories can connect with each other, with interchangeability. It is not a real sense of the pipe diameter or diameter, although its value is closer with the pipe diameter or equivalent; in order to make the tube, pipe connection size uniform, with nominal diameter (also called nominal diameter, nominal diameter).
- Q:Seamless steel pipe is how to do it?
- Probably with 10, 20, 30, 35, 45 and other high-quality carbon steel, 16Mn, 5MnV and other low-alloy structural steel or 40Cr, 30CrMnSi, 45Mn2, 40MnB and other composite steel hot-rolled or cold rolled.
- Q:What is PE coated steel pipe? Seek explanation
- PE coating on the inner wall of steel pipe steel pipe is covered with a layer of polyethylene plastic polymer, PE, polyethylene (Polyethylene of raised temperature is the abbreviation of resistance English), the scope of application of the general PE pipe water supply pipe to a temperature below 40 DEG C, cannot be used for hot water transmission pipeline.
- Q:Could you tell me what difference between SC galvanized steel pipe and MT wire pipe?
- SC is welded pipe, not galvanized pipe, RC is galvanized pipe, MT is lined pipe laying
- Q:What is the single length of galvanized steel pipe?
- The single length of galvanized pipe is 6 meters. The length of galvanized seamless steel tube is uncertain. It depends on the length of seamless steel tube
- Q:What are the lengths of scaffold steel tubes?
- Scaffolding steel pipe standard length is 6 meters, for easy use, respectively, 6 meters, 3 meters, 2 meters, 1.5 meters, 1 meters, etc., if there is a special length, you need to intercept.
- Q:Difference between cold rolled steel pipe and common steel pipe
- From the above point of view, the hot rolled steel pipe used in fluid transport, mechanical structure and other requirements of the size of the situation is not high, cold-rolled steel pipe used in precision instruments, hydraulic systems, pneumatic and other places demanding.
- Q:Seamless steel pipe 8162 and 8163 what is the difference?
- GB 8162 is the structure of the tube, there is no need for flaw detection, the use of mechanical processing, stents;
- Q:What's the difference between stainless steel seamless tube and stainless steel welded pipe?
- Stainless steel welded pipe is also a hollow section of steel, but it is welded through the plate into the steel pipe, so there is a welded steel pipe welding gap.
Currently, the company can take the single and double pipe fusion bonded epoxy powder corrosion (FBE), double-layer polyethylene (2PE) and three-layer polyethylene anti-corrosion (3PE), double layer polypropylene anti-corrosion (2PP), and three-layer polypropylene (3PP) outer coating works. Executive DIN30670, DIN30671, SY/T0413-2002, SY/T0315-97, GB/T23257-2009 standard, corrosion range φ34-φ1600mm, the annual production capacity of 200 million square meters.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||200 million square meters
||Main land;Middle East;Southeast Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||less than 10
||20,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range