General Mechanical Property of 33mm Forged Steel Balls For Grinding Mine And Cement Made In China
Wear in Cement Mills (g/mt)
The dry-grinding process in cement works, power plants and wet-grinding process in mine;
The dry-grinding process in cement works, power plants and wet-grinding process in mines
The Detailed Information about 33mm Forged Steel Balls For Grinding Mine And Cement Made In China
Wear Rate in Gold Mine
Low Cr Cast Balls
Mid Cr Cast Balls
Cr12 Cast Balls
Cr15 Cast Balls
Cr20 Cast Balls
Diameter of 33mm Forged Steel Balls For Grinding Mine And Cement Made In China (mm): φ150, φ140, φ130, φ120, φ110, φ100, φ90, φ80, φ70, φ60, φ50, φ40
- Q:What are the effects of stiffeners on castings, or on welded parts (for 2 tons or less), casting or weldments on stiffeners?
- 4, the performance requirements of the steel: whether castings or welding parts, there may be quality defects, but the casting will generally be worse than the weldment.You should be able to make a choice in the end.
- Q:How is the silicon sol precision casting part priced? What is the price per ton of casting? Such as 304 material.
- I am doing this for sale, if the price is mainly based on the product structure, the difficulty of pricing. At present, if it is more formal and material guarantee manufacturers generally in 48-53 yuan /Kg (of course, products have a certain weight, such as greater than 100g), our company's current price of about 53 yuan /Kg or so. .
- Q:Lathe processing stainless steel casting parts to use what type of tool, the speed into the amount of how much tool angle
- Processing stainless steel materials, you can use YG class tools, such as YG8, YG8N. The tool geometric parameters g0=15 degrees to 18 degrees, a0=6 degrees to 8 degrees, kr=75 degrees, ls=-5 degrees to -8 degrees; cutting amount is Vc=43 m/min, ap=0.3 to 0.5 mm, f=0.16mm/r.
- Q:What's the effect of casting copper?
- In general cast iron, the mass fraction of copper below 3% - 3.5% can increase the hardness; but when the cast iron has a tendency to chill, or when there is a hard point of free carbides, the addition of copper decreases the hardness.Copper can be used to improve the wear resistance, abrasion resistance, and shock absorption of cast iron, so it is often used in the manufacture of sliding friction iron castings, such as drilling machine spindle, automobile and tractor, valve tappet, etc.. But in white cast iron or chilled cast iron, adding copper does not make any improvement in its abrasion resistance.Copper for certain heat resistant cast iron and austenitic cast iron can increase the heat resistance and corrosion resistance, copper - chromium composite alloy to prevent oxidation under high temperature in the atmosphere from the skin effect is particularly effective, heat resistance and corrosion resistance of austenitic cast iron containing many mass fraction of 4% ~ 7% copper.
- Q:How to get rid of casting sand inside casting parts?
- Are you saying that in the sand casting cavity? We use the manual blast, he is like a pipe will be automatic shot out of the grit, into the casting cavity, to remove the internal cavity in the purpose of casting sand!
- Q:Why do cheap cars like stamping parts instead of casting parts?
- Separation process is also called blanking, the purpose is to make the stamping parts along a certain contour line from the sheet metal separation, at the same time guarantee the quality requirements of the separation section. Stamping is a highly efficient production methods, the use of compound die, especially the multi station progressive die stamping process can be completed in a multi machine, realized by belt uncoiling, leveling, punching, forming and finishing automatic production. High production efficiency, good working conditions, low production costs, can produce hundreds of parts per minute. The purpose of forming processes is to allow the sheet to undergo plastic deformation without breaking the billet and to make the desired shape and size. In actual production, a variety of processes are often applied to a workpiece. Blanking, bending, shearing, drawing, bulging, spinning, and straightening are the main types of stamping machines.
- Q:How much is the amount of electrophoretic paint per square meter used in the casting?
- In general, when the final thickness of 15-20 microns, cathode electrophoresis paint can be coated per kilogram of 6-8 square meters, the current general cathode electrophoresis paint for the price of 22 yuan / kg, so the cathodic electrophoresis electrophoresis paint cost at 4 yuan / square meters.
- Q:Casting parts in rocker arm drilling, reaming, roughness, block.
- Radial drilling machine can achieve boring, reaming function, but as much as you want, according to your requirements and material to determine!
- Q:Casting parts have poor surface finish. What sand is used to make them?
- Manual coal dust, clay sand is a little worse. Mechanical styling is not bad either.
- Q:What is the difference between the casting drawing and the car work drawing?
- Yes, casting drawings are casting drawings with machining allowances, slopes, and gating systems
Milling Queen was founded in 2012, located in Hushi Town, Jiangyin City, Jiangsu Province. Our company is next to the beautiful Yangzi River and the China first village-Huaxi Village. It is about 2km distance from expressway, 8 km from the Changjiang port, 60km from the Wuxi International Airport with convenient traffic extending all directions.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Jiangyin City, Jiangsu Province, China
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||South America; Oceania; Eastern Europe; Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Qingdao Port; Tianjin Port; Shanghai Port
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5 - 10 People
||English; Chinese; Spanish; Portuguese; Russian
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Grinding Ball; Grinding Rod; Cylpeb; Grinding Media; Ball Mill Ball
|Product Price Range