11r24.5, 285/75r24.5, 295/75r22.5 and 11r22.5 truck tires for America / UNITED STATE market with DOT
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1 PCS
- Supply Capability:
- 18000 PCS/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
EMPIRE TRUCK TIRE GIVE THE BEST PERFORMANCE ESPECIALLY SATRY AND LONG TIRE LIFE. WE GUARANTEE THE GOOD QUALITY OF EVERY PCS TYRE AND GIVE ALL CUSTOMERS 3 YEARS WARRANTY. YOU DON'T NEED WORRY ABOUT ANY PROBLEM, BECAUSE WE WILL SOLVE EVERYTHING FOR YOU.
We want to let everybody love their family and share with everybody in happiness. Children are waiting for your love to take home, our tires are waiting for your invest to take home, and also our tires will aim at the quality and take you home safety.
- Q:What are the differences between vertical and horizontal patterns in automobile tires, especially heavy truck tires?
- Disadvantages: poor drainage, tire cooling effect is not good. In addition, the tread pattern increases the area of the contact area of the ground and increases the noise. The vehicle handling flexibility is clearly not comparable to that of a longitudinal tread tire, and is not suitable for high speed driving.Application: dump trucks, industrial vehicles, buses, load wheels, and drive wheels running on poor roads.
- Q:Electric car tire valve broken, how to repair ah?! Urgently!! Do you have to change the tube?
- Method for removing tyre valve:First of all to the tire down, from the inside out gas nozzle, and then set into a new valve can be.The ordinary valve is composed of three main parts, the valve body, the valve core and the valve cap. It is used as a one-way valve (check valve) for the tyre to release gas or liquid, and to keep and detect the internal pressure. An inner tire is provided on the inner tube and the tubeless tire is mounted on the rim.
- Q:By bus, by car, wheel on foot, no seat. Guess numbers
- The main advantage of the multi link suspension system is: beating the wheel when the tread and change before the beam is very small, no matter the car is in driving and braking state can according to the driver's intention to smooth, its deficiency is the vehicle speed when a shaft swing phenomenon.
- Q:What's the mix in the bus tires?
- 2. prevent tire burst and air shortage. Tire blowout is the number one killer in highway traffic accidents. According to statistics, 46% of the traffic accidents in the expressway are caused by tire failures. Among them, a flat tire accounts for 70% of the total tire accidents. When the car is running, the tire temperature will rise due to friction with the ground, especially in high speed and emergency braking, the gas temperature will rise rapidly, tire pressure surge, so there will be a possibility of a flat tire. But the high temperature causes the tire rubber aging, the fatigue strength drops, the tread wear is fierce, is also the important factor which possibly the tire burst. Compared with the general high pressure air, high purity nitrogen for anaerobic and almost free of moisture without oil, its low thermal expansion coefficient, low thermal conductivity, slow heating, reducing the tire heat accumulation rate, but also can not help but not other characteristics, so it can greatly reduce the chance of puncture.
- Q:The rotation angle of the wheel of the car to the maximum number of degrees? Also, the main parameters of the car online explanation? Although there are a lot of people! But not quite understand! May they explain a little professional! Please answer as to understand, to understand some!
- I. engine1. powerPower is the work done per unit time. The greater the power, the greater the power that the engine can deliver at the same timePower data generally gives a speed value indicating that the maximum power is generated at this speedSuch as: 104KW/5500rpm, that is, in the engine at 5500 rpm per minute, the maximum power of 104 kilowattsHorsepower is another expression of power1 kW =1.366 horsepower
- Q:What's the pattern of the car tyres? Its principle is briefly described
- At present, there are 7 kinds of tread patterns in automobile tires. What are the differences and advantages and disadvantages of different patterns?1, single oriented pattern: pattern ditch is connected with each other, showing an independent pattern block structure.Advantages: the pattern has obvious direction, mole is larger, so it is less cutting lines, born with small resistance, high speed level and control good performance characteristics, suitable for high speed.Disadvantages: loud noise, only for sports tires, because the direction of the installation must be the same as the direction of travel, so it should not be used as a spare wheel.Main applications: sports cars and sports SUV.
- Q:Why does a bus or a large truck stop and exhaust sounds? Will turbo be used?
- When driving, the pump is filled with compressed air so that the brake shoe is extended so that the wheel can turn. If the trachea rupture or leakage is the automatic brake brake automatic locking. This is generally called air break brake.
- Q:Does truck tire have inner tube? I knew it before. Most of the small passenger cars are now tubeless. Do you know if the truck tires have been improved?
- There is a inner liner! TUBELESS said this tire design uses a tubeless vacuum tire, also known as ""
- Q:A rubber wheel guided trolley for guided buses
- The role of the rubber wheel guided trolley is between the guiding bus and the tram. It has a smaller steering radial, a slope of 13%, and a lower operating noise than the tram. Due to the need to install tracks only a single rail, than the need for dual track traditional tram on the road is less affected.
- Q:Attention to the inflating pump of automobile tyres
- This product can not be used in large and heavy vehicle tires inflated, such as trucks, trucks, buses and so on
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like