||Number of Cells(pieces):
Solar Module Summarize
Solar Module is the core part of solar PV power systems, also is the highest value part of it. The function of Solar Module is to convert the sun's radiation to electrical energy, or transfer it to battery and store in it, or to drive the load running.
The Product has been widely used in space and ground, it mainly used for power generation systems, charging systems, road lighting and traffic signs areas. It could offer a wide range of power and voltage, and with high conversion efficiency, and long service life.
Good Quality 185W Solar Panel
Open Circuit Voltage-Voc(V)
Maximum Power Voltage-Vmp(V)
Short Circuit Current-Isc(A)
Maximum Power Current-Imp(A)
Maximum System Voltage
Maximum Series Fuse Rating
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
Nominal Operating Cell Temperature
Standard Testing Condition(STC)
Qualification Test Parameters
3.2mm High Transmission,Low Iron
Anodized Aluminum Alloy
3 Bypass Diodes
1*4.0mm² Length 900mm
Production Flow :
Good Quality 185W Solar Panel Manufacture from China
For c-Si panel: 25years output warranty for no less than 80% of performance, 10 years output warranty for no less than 90% of performance. Free from material and workmanship defects within 5 years.
For a-Si panel: 20 years output warranty for no less than 80% of performance, 10 years output warranty for no less than 90% of performance. Free from material and workmanship defects within 2 years.
- Q:why wont my solar panel make my dc motor work?
- Make okorder.com
- Q:Can someone tell me about solar panels for homes?
- I okorder.com Hope this helps.
- Q:solar panels and calculations?
- The okorder.com The reference section has all the formulas you are looking for and there is a list of dealers by state, plus various state rebate information. Yes, you can hook up different panels to the same system. There are special controllers that regulate the voltage. I'm more of a hands on nuts and bolts guy so I can't help you with the formulas and engineering explanations. Another great place to get information is Home Power Magazine. You can get the issues online or in print. Thanks for going solar!
- Q:Best and Affordable Solar panel for home?
- Solar power systems are expensive and it takes time to recover the initial investment. The cheap solar panels that you are talking must be solar heat collectors which are most common in Asia. They are the most efficient type of solar power systems for the climate in South East Asia. They are mainly used to heat water. If you are looking for this, it will cost you about 25000-30000 for a 50-200 liter capacity. If you are looking for a solar power system only, then you can expect it to cost about 50000-60000 Rs approximately for 00 Watt/hr system. With this you can run most of the appliances and lights, fans etc. and your electricity bill will only be a fraction of what it is now. Hope this helps.
- Q:45 Watt Solar Panel Kit Harbor Freight?
- Yes, 80 watts will be nearly twice as useful as 45 watts - but 80 is still a small number. Solar panel systems need an inverter and there's a slight energy loss at the inverter. And, if you want to use the day's energy at night, you'll need a battery or two. And every time you move energy into or out of a battery, you lose a little of the energy. All this is to say that you need to sum up the wattage of your appliances and add a fudge factor to accommodate for the losses. I looked at the kit and was moderately impressed. $200/45=$4.44/watt; that's a reasonable price but the links I left below talk of prices as low as $2.58/watt. Also the Harbor Freight kit doesn't contain an 'inverter' which you would have to buy. Also the wattage advertised for any solar panel assumes the thing is clean and pointed right at the sun on a clear day.
- Q:Have a question about mobile homes and solar panels!!!?
- I okorder.com Hope this helps.
- Q:in a solar panel, where do the protons go?
- Here okorder.com/... Within this structure, the electrons are not really lost from the system. An electron just gets enough energy (from light) to be able to leave its atom, and float freely around the structure. Hence you have electrons in motion, which is the definition of electric current. If the lights go out, the electrons just settle back into one of the atoms that is missing an electron.
- Q:I would like to know mire about solar energy ?
- You do'nt want to build a solar panel. The heart of a solar system is the Converter. From that you know that you will have 20 VAC output, but you need to know what kind of input you need prior to building your system. That way you can buy solar panels at that voltage or hook them up in series to get the voltage you need to be converted. You'll then need to calculate the power (watts) you use from day to day, that way your solar system can provide you with what you need. Problem is, NOW, you have a choice to make. If you want to just cut down on your reliance of grid power, there are companies that will do all this for you, and hook you up to the grid so that by day you will be using nothing but solar power, but at night you will be running off the grid. These companies generally make it harder on you to buy the system outright by not providing you maintenance or repair services.....so that could be an issue, which is how they keep you 'leasing' the equipment from them. OR You can go completely off the grid in which case you will have to buy back up batteries and wire them in so that they are charging during the day so that you will be running off of battery power by night.
- Q:Solar panels require big initial investment, how can I check if the money I save will be more than that?
- SIMPLE, EASY WAY TO KNOW EXACTLY HOW MUCH IT WILL COST. Everyone has great answers, but here is a website that will do all the thinking for you. Go to: mercator.nrel.gov/imby All you have to do is to locate your property on the map, draw the outline of the solar array, and then click Run. It will estimate: - Cost - Available Rebates - Tax Credits - Estimated payback This program is operated by the National Renewable Energy Laboratory. Good luck!
- Q:How much does 000 square feet of solar panels cost?
- My Father-in-Law had around 300sqft of solar panels installed for the equivalent of around £3000 or $5000. These were just the cheap and relatively inefficient black plastic tubes that were installed on his roof. This was in South Africa where the labour rates are quite cheap. The system works okay and heats a 40ft x 20ft outdoor pool to over 30C in the height of summer. Rather than a pool heater, I think it might be good to look at an air source heat pump to help heat the water in Autumn/Winter when you don't get enough sun to heat the pool. These will be expensive (over $5000), but they will use less than 30% of the electricity of a standard electric water heater. Just the solar panels could cost you $5-20K including fitting.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range