|Supply Type: |
|Nonwoven Technics: |
CE,Oeko-Tex Standard 100
|Place of Origin: |
Shandong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||rolls with pp film or as your requirement Container loading: 20'GP--4-6tons 40'Gp--10-12tons 40'HQ--11-13tons|
|Delivery Detail:||7-15 days after your prepayment|
100% PP Spunbonded nonwoven fabric:
100% Polypropylene (PP) Spunbonded nonwoven fabric
1.Color & Design can meet your needs of any kind
2.High degree of uniformity both on color & thickness
3.High thermostability (work long time under 150centigrade & sunshine)
4.High gas permeability
5.High intensity & flexity
6.High color fastness & no fade
7.Phozy good & touch well
8.Anti-bacteria, moth-proof, anti-corrosion
9.Eco-friendly & biodegradable,reusable
|Running Years||more than 10 years|
|Enterprise Property||Factory Direct|
|Plant Area||8,400 Square Meters|
|the No. of workers||300 or some|
|Annual Tureover||$10,000,000 to $20,000,000|
|Productions||PP Spunbond Nonwoven Fabric & Shoping/ Enviroment friendly/ Advertising Bags|
|Customers Distribution Area||the USA, Japan, Korea, Austrilia, Southeast Asia, European, Africa, & Latin America|
|Technics||PP Spunbond Nonwoven Fabric|
|Shape||Square & sesame|
|Production||1,000 tons per month|
|Color & Design||any color & design as you want|
|Gram Weight||10g/sm - 250g/sm|
|Using Area||Agriculture, Health Care, Medical Treat, Package, Clothes, Car, Geotechnique& Building,etc|
|PACKING & DELIVERY|
|Packing||in rolls with card tube in center and be wraped in PE or as customer need|
|20' FT||5-6 tons or some|
|40' FT||10-11tons or some|
|40' HQ||12-14 tons or some|
|DELIVERY||TT: one week after receipt advance payment|
|LC at sight: one week after receipt conformed L/C|
|Terms of Payment||FOB QINGDAO PORT,CHINA|
- Q:What is the al-baq'a?
- Alpaca from a "Alpaca" (also known as "al-baq'a") of the animal, the animal grows mainly in the Andes of Peru. The Andes are 4500 meters above sea level, with a great temperature difference between day and night, -20 to -18 degrees in the night, and 15~18 degrees in the daytime. The radiation of the sun is strong, the atmosphere is thin and the wind is cold. An alpaca that lives in such a harsh environment, of course, its hair resists extreme temperature changes. Alpaca can not only moisturizing, can effectively resist solar radiation, alpaca fiber containing medullary cavity visible under the microscope, so its performance is better than that of warm wool, cashmere and mohair.
- Q:What's the difference between spunpoly and polyester fabrics?
- Polyester, that is, everyday polyester fabrics. Is a synthetic fiber in an important species, but also our country's polyester fiber commodity name, chemical abstracts number (CAS No.) for 113669-95-7. It is a pure terephthalic acid (PTA) or terephthalic acid methyl ester two (DMT) and ethylene glycol (EG) as a fiber polymer, polyethylene terephthalate as raw materials by esterification or transesterification and polycondensation prepared (PET), the spinning and postprocessing fibers.
- Q:What are the characteristics of bast fiber fabrics?
- Linen is a fabric made from flax fibers. Linen used for textiles must be soft and tough. The flax products in our country are mainly northeast. Flax fiber has no natural crimp, and fiber and fiber are not easy to close together. Wet spinning is usually used. Hot water is added to soften the gum and then spun into cloth. Linen cloth is good in heat dissipation, cool in wearing, flat and non crinkle, and easy to wash. It is the most suitable material for summer clothes. Linen and linen have color two kinds of color: bleaching linen although not bleaching, but by pickling, soft, smooth fabric, clothing, curtains, inside and outside to do embroidery garments; bleaching linen after bleaching, white cloth smooth, can be used as clothing, sheets, tablecloths, curtains etc.. Color and bleaching of linen is by 12, 19, 21 branch of different thickness of the woven yarn etc.. Pure linen, but also the use of cotton yarn as warp, flax yarn as weft cotton fabrics, solid texture smooth, feel a little softer than linen.
- Q:What are the four side shells?
- Four sides elastic fabric is fabric with certain elasticity. The utility model can adapt to the activities of the human body, can be extended and contracted, is light and comfortable, and can keep the appearance of the clothes, and the knees, elbows and other parts of the clothes can not be deformed and raised because of long wearing time,
- Q:What's the fabric of Pearl Chiffon?
- Pearl chiffon fabric particles more Chiffon is not; pearl Chiffon Pendant with more Chiffon looks more light, but not elegant feeling. In terms of weight, the same number of Pearl Chiffon should be heavier than ordinary chiffon. If the production of summer dress, pearl chiffon fabrics will be better than the ordinary Chiffon effect, it looks very elegant, and have enough drape.
- Q:What's the fabric of Odair?
- Odair will feel soft cotton and silk luster combined with cotton moisture absorption and moisture, and silk soft smooth, breathable, comfortable and elegant drape performance, it appears to meet the people on the health of the wearing comfort and appearance of the pursuit. Odair's unique blend material makes the fabric texture, smooth, regular washing do not have to worry about the fabric shrinkage, and easy washing, drying, in line with the modern pursuit of fashion in the wash and wash ideal fabric to wear!
- Q:What's the difference between pure cotton and polyester cotton? Which fabric would be better?
- The difference between pure cotton and polyester cotton:Visually, polyester cotton is more brightly colored than pure cotton; if it is printed, the contrast of the positive and negative color of the pure cotton fabric will be greater, but the color of the polyester and cotton is close.Feel soft, cotton bouson but not smooth, cotton cloth to touch some slippery feeling.
- Q:What are the features of Korean suede fabrics?
- Both washable velvet surface has a certain cashmere feeling, feel comfortable and chiffon sense of light and sag
- Q:What are the differences between nylon and polyester fabrics? What are their respective features?
- Properties of nylon:Strong and good wear resistance, the residence has the head of fiber. Its abrasion resistance is 10 times that of cotton fiber, 10 times that of dry viscose fiber, and 140 times of that of wet fiber. As a result, its durability is excellent.The elastic and elastic nylon fabric excellent recovery, but the small external force deformation, so the fabric in the wear process variable.Poor ventilation, easy to generate static electricity.Nylon fabric moisture absorption in synthetic fiber fabric is a better variety, so nylon clothing is more comfortable than polyester clothing.
- Q:What fabric pilling?
- General chemical fiber (polyester, acrylic, spandex, etc.) fabric will pilling ~ like some sweaters will pilling, because there are components of acrylic fiber, static electricity is also caused by these chemical fiber ~!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range