100% Polyester Textile Fabric Bed Sheet From CNBM
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 100 m
- Supply Capability:
- 1000000 m/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
100 polyester textile fabric bed sheet
1) Weight: 85gsm
2) Material: 100% polyester
3) Yarn Count: 75D*150D
4) MOQ: 5000 meter
5) Payment: T/T, L/C
Duvet Cover Set
bed sheet fabric
|Place of Origin:|
Zhejiang, China (Mainland), Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
OEM of China supplier 100 polyester textile fabric bed sheet, OEM textile fabric bed sheet
China supplier 100 polyester textile fabric bed sheet
100% polyester fabric
T/T or L/C
about 30 days
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||textile fabric bed sheet, loose packing, bale packing, roll packing and carton packing are all available.|
01 ABOUT THE QUATILY
Q: Is the quality competitive in textile industry?
A: We have specialized in manufacturing and exportation printed fabric for 15 year. We can provide various fabric with diverse patterns. Each process will undergo strict inspection.
02 ABOUT THE QUANTITY
Q: What is the minimum quantity?
A: Usually 500m or more than 500m for each color, we can also accept order less than 500m. We offer discount for orders larger than 5,000 meters and the most favorable price for orders above 10,000 meters
03 ABOUT THE PACKAGE
Q: How about the package
A: We usually pack as follows:
1. In roll packing with tubes and plastic bags
2. In roll packing with tubes and cartons
3. According to customers’ request
4. Usually 50yds/roll, or according to customers’ request
5. Customized hanger tag, paper tapes and stamping or according to customers’ request
- Q:What kind of fabric is aloe vera? Is it pure cotton?
- Ingredients: 100% polyester, feel soft, no shrinkage, no deformation, no pilling, use in the process of friction will have a slight electrostatic.
- Q:What about polyester fabric? How about air permeability?
- Characteristics of polyester fiberStrength: the strength of polyester fiber is nearly 1 times higher than that of cotton, 3 times higher than that of wool, so the polyester fabric is durable.Heat resistance: can be used at 70~170 degrees, is the best in synthetic fiber heat resistance and thermal stability.Elasticity: Polyester Elastic close to wool, wrinkle resistance over other fibers, fabric wrinkle free, good shape.Abrasion resistance: polyester is second only to nylon in abrasion resistance, and occupies second place in synthetic fiber.Water absorption: Polyester moisture regain low, good insulation performance, but because of low water absorption, friction generated by static electricity, dyeing performance is poor.
- Q:What's the difference between knitting cotton and pure cotton?
- Cotton is a use of the yarn bending needle into the circle and string formed fabric, usually has good elasticity, moisture permeability, thermal comfort, children's clothing is the most widely used fabric. However, pure cotton is a fabric made of 100% cotton as raw material. It has better sanitation, warmth retention, moisture absorption and air permeability, and its use of personal clothing is more.
- Q:What do you mean by four piece cotton fabric 128*68 cotton?
- Hello, 128*68 is the longitude and latitude density, which refers to the number of warp and weft threads arranged per square inch. 40*40/128 *68 generally refers to the warp and weft respectively 40, longitude and latitude density of 12868 longitude and latitude density, the same number of bed products, the higher the density, the better, the high count to high-density. The higher the count, the thinner the yarn, the better the softness.
- Q:What does "F.Poliamm" mean in fabric ingredients?
- Polyamides are polymers that are polymerized by amide bonds of monomers containing carboxyl and amino groups. They may be naturally generated proteins such as wool, silk, and so forth, and may also be artificially polymerized by stepwise polymerization or solid phase polymerization, for example nylon, aromatic polyamide and sodium poly (aspartic acid). Because of its extreme durability and strength, artificial polyamide polymers are often used in auto parts, textiles, carpets, sportswear, food packaging, eyeglass frames, lenses, aircraft, bicycle tires, armor, protective gloves, fireproof clothes, fire helmets etc..
- Q:What are the features of Korean suede fabrics?
- Korean velvet, also known as "washed velvet", "Chiffon", "velvet Chiffon", is a combination of washed velvet and chiffon, both washed cashmere velvet and chiffon of the light, vertical sense. Suitable for making spring summer dresses, clothes and so on, this year overall sales of this fabric is good.
- Q:What fabric is Chiffon?
- The lichtung fabric warp and weft, especially easy to ventilate, coupled with the reduction in dyeing processing adequate and fabrics feel particularly soft, fashionable women, the pursuit of fashion fabrics, loaded into the torso, both elegant and dignified and elegant and charming. In addition to "stretch Chiffon" silk with polyester FDY100D yarn, weft yarn with polyester DTY100D/48F+40D spandex yarn as raw materials, products both show a linen style, and has the characteristics of flexible. Into the upper body, not only wearing more relaxed, but also add to the beauty of free and easy beauty. Chiffon Skirt elegant, cool, very feminine, ladies dress icing on the cake.A thin fabric, is a kind of chemical fiber fabric, suitable for women in the summer, feels a little sense of a little frizzy, but its characteristics, some waistband skirt belt, is made of it, and can do the whole dress and skirt, but it is the thin, should have a lining job.
- Q:The maintenance and washing methods of pure cotton fabrics?
- Characteristics of pure cotton fabrics:Advantages: wear comfortable, soft, moisture absorption, breathable, can not afford static, good gloss.Disadvantages: light fastness, easy to fade, friction easy pilling, easy deformation, slight shrinkage.
- Q:What cloth is the shirt made of?
- High-grade cotton shirts, soaked in water, and then take out, it will flow down, but not as obvious as chemical fiber, so much water to stay down.
- Q:Expert: waterproof zipper how to fit together with bags and fabrics?
- But if in order to better waterproof, should be in place to stitch the zipper cloth edges are pressed on waterproof tape, also known as pressure glue, need special machine. Only in this way can it be truly waterproof.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like