100 polyester textile fabric bed sheet
1) Weight: 85gsm
2) Material: 100% polyester
3) Yarn Count: 75D*150D
4) MOQ: 5000 meter
5) Payment: T/T, L/C
Duvet Cover Set
bed sheet fabric
|Place of Origin:|
Zhejiang, China (Mainland), Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
OEM of China supplier 100 polyester textile fabric bed sheet, OEM textile fabric bed sheet
China supplier 100 polyester textile fabric bed sheet
100% polyester fabric
T/T or L/C
about 30 days
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||textile fabric bed sheet, loose packing, bale packing, roll packing and carton packing are all available.|
01 ABOUT THE QUATILY
Q: Is the quality competitive in textile industry?
A: We have specialized in manufacturing and exportation printed fabric for 15 year. We can provide various fabric with diverse patterns. Each process will undergo strict inspection.
02 ABOUT THE QUANTITY
Q: What is the minimum quantity?
A: Usually 500m or more than 500m for each color, we can also accept order less than 500m. We offer discount for orders larger than 5,000 meters and the most favorable price for orders above 10,000 meters
03 ABOUT THE PACKAGE
Q: How about the package
A: We usually pack as follows:
1. In roll packing with tubes and plastic bags
2. In roll packing with tubes and cartons
3. According to customers’ request
4. Usually 50yds/roll, or according to customers’ request
5. Customized hanger tag, paper tapes and stamping or according to customers’ request
- Q:What's the difference between knitting cotton and pure cotton?
- Cotton is a use of the yarn bending needle into the circle and string formed fabric, usually has good elasticity, moisture permeability, thermal comfort, children's clothing is the most widely used fabric. However, pure cotton is a fabric made of 100% cotton as raw material. It has better sanitation, warmth retention, moisture absorption and air permeability, and its use of personal clothing is more.
- Q:Satin fabric is not pure cotton?
- Satin fabric called satin fabric, fabric weaving is a complicated process. A combed fabric with a density of 173*124CM, which is interwoven with warp and weft yarns with at least three separate yarns. Because of its good quality characteristics, as tribute, named after the emperor.
- Q:How to wash silk fabrics will not fade
- Because silk clothing is weak acid, it should be washed with neutral detergent. Detergent to choose regular manufacturers, quality assurance products. Otherwise, bad detergent will damage silk. The use of detergent should be in strict accordance with the instructions, do not arbitrarily add, before using good detergent bottle description.
- Q:Expert: waterproof zipper how to fit together with bags and fabrics?
- But if in order to better waterproof, should be in place to stitch the zipper cloth edges are pressed on waterproof tape, also known as pressure glue, need special machine. Only in this way can it be truly waterproof.
- Q:Features of wool fabrics
- Wool fabric has a certain proportion of wool fabric, there are all wool fabric, pure wool fabric:100% components of wool, feeling soft and elastic, body stiff, not board, not bad. Fat light perception, pure color, natural and soft gloss. Most of the worsted big hand is thin and medium-sized, the surface is smooth and smooth, the texture is exquisite and exquisite, the lines are clear, and the drape feeling is better. Woollen class are mostly thick and thick, plump face, texture or fluffy or dense, feel warm and generous. Pure wool fabric hand grip, grip, pinch, loose basic wrinkle free, there is a slight crease, but also in a short period of time fade, and soon recovered flat.
- Q:In addition to pure cotton, what fabrics do not have static electricity?
- Because water is a conductive material, so the fabric is not easy with static electricity, but if the moisture in natural materials (such as polyester fiber (polyester only 0.4%)) into easily conductive material, the fabric is not easy with static electricity, this material is added to the conductive wire, a wire, a plus carbon fiber. This kind of fabric is a kind of antistatic fabric.
- Q:What fabric is Laine wool?
- ) (Knitted Fabric) with knitted fabric knitting yarn or filament will constitute the coil, the coil string together, because the coil structure characteristics of knitted fabrics, more yarn storage unit within the length, therefore have very good elasticity. Knitted fabric has one side and two sides. Knitted fabric can be divided into two categories: weft knitted fabric and warp knitted fabric. Weft knitted fabric is a fabric made of yarn fed by weft, bent in the same order and folded together. The most common sweater is weft knitted fabric. The direction of the winding of the warp knitted fabric coil is just opposite to the weft knitting. It is a group or several sets of yarn arranged in parallel. They are bent into a circle and connected with each other.
- Q:What fabric can be sand washed?
- Sand washing is divided into light, medium, heavy wash three, heavy clothing after washing is obvious in hand, raised surface effect, especially as the heavy silk crepe de Chine, spun silk and satin, after heavy, feel soft, creamy texture, good hanging. But the fastness of the fabric washing sand, generally suitable for thick fabric. The sand washed silk clothing, its price can be increased by more than 5% at least.
- Q:What are the features and advantages of the slub yarn fabric? What are the main selling points?
- Main selling point:1, a wide range of varieties, is one of the most kinds of fancy yarn, there are slub slub yarn, knot shaped slub yarn, short fiber slub yarn, filament yarn and so on;2, when used to dress fabrics or decorative fabrics, flower patterns prominent, unique style, strong sense of three-dimensional.
- Q:What material is the shirt good?
- Linen fabrics are comfortable, soft and sweat absorbing. Has a very good natural permeability, moisture absorption and refreshing, making it free breathing textiles! Because of its excellent quality and is known as the shirt fabric aristocracy. There are many high-end brand-name shirts will choose linen fabric to make. But linen fabrics are also prone to fold, deform, stain or discolor.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range