Anti-Static, Shrink-Resistant, Tear-Resistant
all kinds of colours
Packaging & Delivery
roll,bale,can according to your requirement
within 15-20days after we received deposit
Polyester brushed striped fabric
Roll or bale
Within 25-30days after we received deposit
5000 meters per design
15000000 meters per month
1. Compostion:100% polyester
2. Two sides brushed with or without all available
3. Weight range:50gsm-110gsm
4. Width range:110cm-300cm
5. Various colors and designs available,can according to your request
01 ABOUT THE QUATILY
Q: Is the quality competitive in textile industry?
A: We have specialized in manufacturing and exportation printed fabric for 15 year. We can provide various fabric with diverse patterns. Each process will undergo strict inspection.
02 ABOUT THE QUANTITY
Q: What is the minimum quantity?
A: Usually 500m or more than 500m for each color, we can also accept order less than 500m. We offer discount for orders larger than 5,000 meters and the most favorable price for orders above 10,000 meters
03 ABOUT THE PACKAGE
Q: How about the package
A: We usually pack as follows:
1. In roll packing with tubes and plastic bags
2. In roll packing with tubes and cartons
3. According to customers’ request
4. Usually 50yds/roll, or according to customers’ request
5. Customized hanger tag, paper tapes and stamping or according to customers’ reque
- Q:Is the Dacron suit all right? Is the quality good? Is it expensive?
- Polyester fiber is an important variety of synthetic fiber, and it is the commodity name of polyester fiber in our country. It is a pure terephthalic acid (PTA) or terephthalic acid methyl ester two (DMT) and ethylene glycol (EG) as a fiber polymer, polyethylene terephthalate as raw materials by esterification or transesterification and polycondensation prepared (PET), the spinning and postprocessing fibers.
- Q:What kind of fabric is EVA?
- EVA is an ethylene vinyl acetate copolymerPVC is pvc.They are different according to the proportion of the ingredients. They have different grades and different uses.Generally speaking, EVA is more environmentally friendly than PVC.
- Q:What are the advantages of modal fabric?
- Modal fabric washing: 1, wash with washing with immersion, soaking time should not exceed 15 minutes, 2 viscose fabric water will harden, the fiber structure is very solid, washing to wash, to avoid pilling or tear; 3, use neutral detergent or low alkali detergent, washing liquid temperature not more than 35 degrees; 4, after washing drainage should fold up the clothes, squeezing out the water a lot, do not wring out of shape, so as to avoid excessive; 5, in the solution after washing, to wash with clean water, use cold water to wash, otherwise there will be a part of solid detergent in the clothes, don't easy to wash down, make the light colored clothes yellow; 6, after washing to avoid exposure of modal fabric maintenance: 1, wear to minimize friction, pull, wash frequently, prevent long wear deformation; 2, washing, drying, ironing clothes, should Stacked smooth, deep and light to open for a long time, hanging in the closet, so as to avoid the elongation deformation; 3, hygroscopic modal is very strong, should avoid high temperature collection, high humidity and mildew phenomenon caused by unclean environment at low temperature; 4, ironing cloth ironing, ironing to use less push and pull the natural extension of clothing.
- Q:How to wash silk fabrics will not fade
- It's better to wash by hand. Do not use the washing machine, otherwise prone to "silk", "turn the silk" and so on. When washing, pay attention to the force of soft, do not rub hard, the best uniform force. The same color clothes can be washed together, if the color is different, must be washed separately, because silk fabric is easy to fade, if the stain is difficult to remove.
- Q:Satin fabric is not pure cotton?
- First refers to the silk, may also be polyester or cotton, collectively.Satin refers to cotton satin.
- Q:Shirt fabric. What material is good?
- The most popular blends are 65% polyester and 35% cotton, which are not only very comfortable but also look very cheap. If you decide to buy blends, you should buy Fabrics with at least 50% of the cotton fabric. Generally speaking, the more cotton in the blend, the more gorgeous the shirt looks.The shirts are ideal for light, thin, soft, cool, clean and breathable, and can be divided into a wide variety of fabrics.
- Q:What's the meaning of pH value in fabric? How do you test it?
- Since you ask, that should be the contract has such a request, you can ask the other party to accept the test results of which department, and then send the fabric to the corresponding testing department to do the test, and other reports on the line.
- Q:What cloth does not fade?
- Only polyester (that is, polyester) can be guaranteed. This is because dyeing with disperse dyes and dyeing polyester only, disperse dyes, color fastness is very good, they are in high temperature more than 125 DEG C, macromolecular polyester in the mosaic into the void, after the temperature down, firmly stuck in the inside of the fiber, not loose.
- Q:What are the differences between nylon and polyester fabrics? What are their respective features?
- It has good resistance to decay and corrosion.Heat resistance and light resistance are not good enough, ironing temperature should be controlled below 140 degrees celsius. In the use of clothing in the process must pay attention to washing, maintenance conditions, so as not to damage the fabric.Nylon fabric is light fabric, in synthetic fiber fabric only in polypropylene fiber, acrylic fabric after, therefore, suitable for making mountain clothes, winter clothing.
- Q:What are the features of Korean suede fabrics?
- Both washable velvet surface has a certain cashmere feeling, feel comfortable and chiffon sense of light and sag
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range