Yuchai YC6B (50-120kW) Series Engines for Generators
· P fuel injection pump and P injector improve combustion and fuel consumption
· Yuchai sealing technology in piston ring and valve oil seal reduces the lube oil consumption
· Operator and nature friendly with low noise and vibration
· High fuel efficiency and low maintenance cost
· Reliable cold starts at -25℃ and applicable altitude at ≤2500m without derating
· Major overhaul period is more than 12000 hours
Vertical, in-line, 6-cylinder, Water-cooled, 4-stroke
Turbocharged and air to air inter-cooled
Bore ×Stroke (mm)
Prime power/Speed (kW/r/min)
Standby power/Speed (kW/r/min)
Fuel consumption g/(kW·h)
Oil capacity (L)
Oil consumption g/(kW·h)
Noise Lw dB(A)
Applicable altitude (m)
Engine dimension (L×W×H) (mm)
1350 ×785 ×1130
Dry weight (kg)
- Q:can a bobcat 337 excavator lift a 40 foot long fiberglass pool?
- Honestly I dont know how big that machine is, but I would say possibly IF you put some kind of rolling device under the pool. I guess it could be small logs (like long fence posts) or even on 2x4's (as a skid pad so to speak).
- Q:can you install hammer to any excavator of cat or there is a especial kind of excavator?
- Excavator Jackhammer Attachment
- Q:Some advice p;lease. I am a recent college graduate and cannot find a job.?
- my friend i think that most companies would likely hire experienced people if you don't like construction work that find another job beside economics and maybe that would be more challenging and you would really like it.my advice to you is go for Hotel Management or Tourism
- Q:Does anybody know how to do waking dreams?
- sure! I enjoy that always. And the goals which come actual, are most likely dreamt years in the past, and normally while i used to be wakeful. It would even be recommendation, that did not make experience on the time. Like, as soon as, I used to be sitting in a automobile and it got here to my brain Remember that during Badesøen(a pool neighborhood, do not pass there most likely) if you are sitting at THIS factor, there is 2 approaches to return there. You will pick the incorrect. two years later, I went to the pool, having forgotten approximately the dream. And I needed to uncover my household once more, however I could not. Then I remembered, I'd selected the incorrect approach. Really creepy.
- Q:Why do some guys have longer nails on their pinky finger?
- Most of the time it is to scoop coke by druggies.
- Q:Would you like to have a go with a JCB?
- yes I'm trying to find the closest route to Australia I'm going around the molten hot core of the earth - yes i am a genius----not
- Q:How to find the total volume of Earthmovers buckets?
- Spec sheets for excavators like the one on the first link typically talk about the SAE standard at 2/1 heaped. The standard is the Society of Automotive Engineers standard J742. Interestingly this standard, which came out in 1979 was cancelled in 2001 and not replaced. However you can still purchase this document for $98.from the second link. The summary for the standard says Description: This standard applies to buckets of loaders (as defined by SAE J1057a, Identification Terminology of Earthmoving Machines). This method applies primarily to buckets having parallel sides and a cutting edge parallel to the top edge of the back sheet. Moderately clipped back sheet corners will introduce no appreciable errors. Bucket teeth, tooth adapters, as well as other similar local discontinuities are ignored. a. Interpretation of irregular shaped cutting edges is identified in paragraph 4.4. b. Interpretation of irregular shaped side sheets is identified in paragraph 4.5. Purpose - The purpose of this standard is to provide a uniform method for determining the SAE struck capacity and rated capacity. The volume calculations used result in a realistically conservative heaped volume. The calculations are based on the inside physical dimensions of the bucket only without regard to bucket action provided by any particular machine. For rating purposes, a nominal heaped load with a 2:1 angle of repose is to be used with bucket orientation dictated by the strike plane defined in paragraph 3.1. This in no way implies that the loader linkage must carry the bucket oriented in this attitude, or that all materials will naturally have a 2:1 angle of repose. So effectively use geometry depending on the buckets shape. If it has parallel sides its going to be height X width X length for the struck volume with the addition of the prism for the heaped volume. 2/1 means 2 horizontal for 1 vertical. So the prism volume will be length X width X width / 8.
- Q:I'm looking for the used excavators and mini excavators information. Where can I get?
- Adding okorder.com as well
- Q:what the trick to runnung a excavator?
- Like all the other machinery, it takes practice. If you have experience on other machines, you should pick it up quickly. Try to find someone to let you practice on it for a couple of hours.
- Q:what do the numbers 8~32x 50 on my scope mean?
- It is a variable power scope that goes from 8 power to 32 power. The number 50 is the diameter of the front lens measured in millimeters. I am not familiar with the Excavator brand so I don't know if it as any good or not. You have a scope that is generally too powerful for hunting. Even on its lowest power, it will be hard to find your target in the scope. At 32 power, you would have an almost impossible time finding it. The scope is best suited for long range stationary target shooting..
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range