1. Technical Parameter
Water cooling, 4 stroke
Turbo charging, air intercooler
Electronic, whole process speed control
Gear pump forced lubrication
Full flow type
(double element, dust discharge and dust indicator) dry type
Hydraulic torque converter
Single stage, 2 phase, 3 elements
Product feature of mining Excavator
WM Mining Excavator is mainly used in underground mine, particularly for transporting excavated rock. It can also be used for the construction of railway, highways, water conservancy and other tunnel projects. It is particularly suitable for poor working conditions, narrow operating site, low and muddy operating surface.
This machine employs DEUTZ air-cooled low-pollution engine which is advanced in today’s world and is deployed with dry-type platinum exhaust cleaner and silencer provided by ECS.
Its transmission system uses hydraulic torque converter and power-shift transmission provided by DANA and thus it boasts light, convenient control, and smooth operation. The vehicle’s hydraulic system mainly adopts the components provided by parker. The well-designed main frame structure ensures ruggedness and high efficiency.
Braking system uses full-hydraulic two-line mechanism, and comes equipped with fully enclosed multiple wet discs brake and ON-SPIN limited-slip differential for safe and reliable operation in poor environments with high moisture content or on muddy roadways. It is designed with full hydraulic steering and manual control.
2. Delivery of WM Mining Excavator
This model could be shipped by Bulk Vessel or Roll-on roll-off vessel.
4. Primary Competitive Advantages
1) Brand-name Parts
2) Country of Origin
3) Competitive Price
4) Good Product Performance
5) Prompt Delivery
6) Quality Approvals
7) Good Reputation
8) Expedite Communication
9) Good Packaging
10) Distributorships Offered
11) One Step Service
12) Good Quality Service
13) Small Orders Accepted
14) Overseas Service Branches
- Q:Why put down mulched grass under new sod?
- I know rubber mulch is supposed to be very good for the ground - it reduces the weed growth and protects the soil from the hot rays of the sun. I think you may like to look into it - It gave my garden a fresh new start! Hope it helps you. Good Luck!
- Q:who makes john deer hydraulic cylinders?
- If you're looking to replace the cylinders, just take some measurements from the old ones - however, you're not likely to find replacements that are exact enough to work properly. The cylinders might be made by John Deere, or they could come from Hitachi, which made a lot of JD excavator parts. If the cylinders just need resealing and rebushing, take them to a hydraulic shop - they can find the right seals and wipers, and they can hone them or re-chrome the rods if necessary.
- Q:How can I get a job in road-construction?
- The best tips would be try the following 1) Google road construction companies in your area and apply directly to them via phone or email 2) See if there are road projects going on in your area and go down to the sites and speak to other labourers or foreman to get info on who does the hiring or how they got their jobs. Take a resume / CV with you to drop off just in case. 3) Speak to your dad see who he got the job through last time? 4) Get some training. To work on road sites it might help if you got some construction training or learnt how to operate a digger etc. 5) Register with Labour hire / Construction recruitment agencies? If you need help writing a resume or CV writing tips we can help check out the sources below.
- Q:how to change tracks on bobcat excavator 331e?
- You must remove a pin to separate track. Lay track in position so you can get a come along hooked to pull the track together on the top, not on the ground. Replace pin and your on your way.
- Q:Where are the origins of the Carter excavator 320C? 15
- Don't listen to the first floor of the CAT is the brand of the United States. But he is not produced in the United States in 3 countries around the world to produce a Chinese is a Japanese and a I don't remember.
- Q:Which crane has the longest jib?
- Probably a dragline crane used for quarrying etc.
- Q:Contractors and highway guys!! Gradall vs. Cat 314?
- too many things you can not do with a gradall . if you are good with an excavator you can do just about any job that involves dirt .you can also get into places with an excavator that you can not with a gradall
- Q:how much would these cost?
- Your okorder.com/
- Q:Which kind of excavator is good?
- Disadvantages: high prices, accessories expensive. (Note: because of the domestic market share is very high, deputy plant parts, so it is cheaper): Japanese brands, Hitachi excavator sales is also very big, general can also assemble. (HITACH) has the advantages of mechanical matching, hydraulic system, flexible action, general value, durability, cost, fuel consumption, power, price 3-5 million cheaper than Komatsu. Disadvantages: not durable, more, after two or three years of serious oil spill, mainly high water temperature or hydraulic system, the No. 20 machine for four missing engine, it is to increase the displacement of the lack of strength reduction, not dare to use, the general price of second-hand car.
- Q:What are the brands of excavators? What are the signs of each brand?
- Imported brands: [US] CAT (Carter), CASE (Keith) [Japan] KOMATSU (Komatsu), HITACHI (Hitachi), KATO (Kato), SUMITOMO (Sumitomo), KOBELCO (Shen Gang).  Korea DAEWOO (Da Yu), HYUNDAI (Modern), SAMSUNG (Samsung). [Sweden] VOLVO (Volvo). Domestic brands: Liugong, XCMG, Sany, Xiamen, Yuchai etc..
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||China;Southeast Asia;Middle East;Russia;Africa;South America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range