1. Technical Parameter
Water cooling, 4 stroke
Turbo charging, air intercooler
Electronic, whole process speed control
Gear pump forced lubrication
Full flow type
(double element, dust discharge and dust indicator) dry type
Hydraulic torque converter
Single stage, 2 phase, 3 elements
Product feature of mining Excavator
WM Mining Excavator is mainly used in underground mine, particularly for transporting excavated rock. It can also be used for the construction of railway, highways, water conservancy and other tunnel projects. It is particularly suitable for poor working conditions, narrow operating site, low and muddy operating surface.
This machine employs DEUTZ air-cooled low-pollution engine which is advanced in today’s world and is deployed with dry-type platinum exhaust cleaner and silencer provided by ECS.
Its transmission system uses hydraulic torque converter and power-shift transmission provided by DANA and thus it boasts light, convenient control, and smooth operation. The vehicle’s hydraulic system mainly adopts the components provided by parker. The well-designed main frame structure ensures ruggedness and high efficiency.
Braking system uses full-hydraulic two-line mechanism, and comes equipped with fully enclosed multiple wet discs brake and ON-SPIN limited-slip differential for safe and reliable operation in poor environments with high moisture content or on muddy roadways. It is designed with full hydraulic steering and manual control.
2. Delivery of WM Mining Excavator
This model could be shipped by Bulk Vessel or Roll-on roll-off vessel.
4. Primary Competitive Advantages
1) Brand-name Parts
2) Country of Origin
3) Competitive Price
4) Good Product Performance
5) Prompt Delivery
6) Quality Approvals
7) Good Reputation
8) Expedite Communication
9) Good Packaging
10) Distributorships Offered
11) One Step Service
12) Good Quality Service
13) Small Orders Accepted
14) Overseas Service Branches
- Q:Why do men always have to do the most dangerous work & in most irregular hours in every society?
- Good for you that you recognized a pattern and worked on it, kudos. A stable, non-abusive mate is just fine. Maybe you and him can take up some hobbies that have a little edge without being downright dangerous. As far as the chemistry, well there had to be some initially, or you would not be with him. What was it? Sometimes sexiness is subtle, under a plain brown wrapper there is a simmering spark; bring it out. Suggest a different routine for your intimate times, read books, consider props, you get the idea. Good luck..
- Q:How can I choose excavator bucket lip?
- DEpends what you are doing with it.
- Q:Hydraulic Power and speed?
- In order to calculate the Hydraulic Motor Speed n (rpm), you must enter the following figures:- 1) Pump Flow Q (lpm) and is the flow input to the motor from eg hydraulic power pack 2) Motor Efficiency, for hydraulic motors this is in the range 0.85-0.95. 3) Displacement Vg,, sizes for hydraulic motors from 5cm3to 250cm3 Useful conversions factors: 1 cm3 = 0.061 cu.inch 1 Litre = 0.22 UK Gallons = 0.26 US Gallon
- Q:can you give me a job?
- Hi, okorder.com/
- Q:need an excavator thats simular to a 320 cat to 330?
- That is hard to answer without knowing what you are doing with it. What reach do you need? how much weight will it be lifting? are you loading trucks? what size bucket do you need? A 320 Cat is a smaller excavator where a 330 is closer to a medium size excavator. Th next question is what about parts and service? If your on a production job you need to think about parts and service availability. Would you want a contractor to go and do the job? Write me back and I'll see if I can help.
- Q:What can i do to keep the neighbors dogs from digging under the fence! They don't care!?
- If they come into your yard to do their business, scoop the poop and put it in the holes. I found that my furry excavators (Alaskan Malamutes) found digging in a hole and finding their poop downright offensive, and they'd leave that area alone. Of course, it only slowed them down as they moved on to another area, but it eventually became a game.....they'd dig a hole, I'd fill it with poop and cover it over. Saved me having to dispose of it....But perhaps with a perimeter line, they may quit or at least slow down for a bit.... Another option is a doggie hot wire just inside your side of the fence. Doggie digs under, and has a rather shocking experience when he gets to your side. I've used them before, had a dog that was bound and determined that he was going to remove the lattice work around the deck.... Worked like a charm, and didn't take long for him to figure out that the lattice work was a good area to stay away from. Sad thng is, it's not the dog's fault, it's his irresponsible moron of an owner's fault. :O(
- Q:Is it bad to put diesel in a hydraulic fluid reservoir?
- When compressed, diesel fuel explodes.
- Q:MTG: Halimar Excavator will his ability trigger twice?
- Whenever each Halimdar enters the battlefield, it will put its ability on the stack and make every other Halimdar put its ability on the stack. The number of cards milled from each one is determined by the number of Allies in play at the time the ability resolves from the stack. As far as kicking Rite of Replication, since all five tokens enter the battlefield simultaneously, they all trigger each other and all other allies. Because of this, it is brutal with pretty much any Ally. Even if you only have a lone Halimdar in play when you kick Rite of Replication, it's still going to mill 180 cards. Use it on a Turntimber Ranger, and you get a bunch of 7/7 Rangers and 30(!) 2/2 wolves. Or on an Ondu Cleric for a minimum 180 life gained. For addtl question: No. Allies don't just trigger when other Allies enter the battlefield. Because of the way their ability explicitly uses the name of the creature itself also, that means it also triggers its own ability as soon as it enters the battlefield. With 4 Halimars already in play and a kicked Rite of Replication, 5 more Halimars enter. Since each one triggers its ability off of itself, and since they enter at the same time, they each trigger off of each of the other 4. so that's 5 * 5 = 25 triggers. On top of this, the 4 Halimars already in play see 5 more Allies enter play, so each of those 4 trigger 5 times, for another 20 triggers.
- Q:where is the construction manual to lego technic 42006?
- Q:Call of duty: Black Ops Zombies Moon?
- depending on how many people you have the time may very from 30mines-2hours
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||China;Southeast Asia;Middle East;Russia;Africa;South America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range