Suede Fabric Type:
Anti-Static, Flame Retardant, Waterproof
EN, Oeko-Tex Standard 100, SGS
Packaging & Delivery
ROLLS WITH PAPER TUBE,AND PACKED IN STANDARD PLASTIC BAGS,OR ACCORING TO CUSTIMZERS' SPECIAL REQUIRMENT
Customizable pantone color
30%T/T in advance balance before shipment or L/C
2-3 days for lab-dip
5-7 days for approval sample of plain color
10-15 days for approval sample of printing pattern
(customer could choose our existing pattern or provide us your design)
Colors are different from practical to kinds of PC monitors, please take
decision by actual samples before placing orders.
01 ABOUT THE QUATILY
Q: Is the quality competitive in textile industry?
A: We have specialized in manufacturing and exportation printed fabric for 15 year. We can provide various fabric with diverse patterns. Each process will undergo strict inspection.
02 ABOUT THE QUANTITY
Q: What is the minimum quantity?
A: Usually 500m or more than 500m for each color, we can also accept order less than 500m. We offer discount for orders larger than 5,000 meters and the most favorable price for orders above 10,000 meters
03 ABOUT THE PACKAGE
Q: How about the package
A: We usually pack as follows:
1. In roll packing with tubes and plastic bags
2. In roll packing with tubes and cartons
3. According to customers’ request
4. Usually 50yds/roll, or according to customers’ request
5. Customized hanger tag, paper tapes and stamping or according to customers’ request
- Q:What is the raw material is pitted material?
- Is a kind of cloth made by flax, ramie, jute, sisal, Abaca hemp fiber variety. It is generally used to make casual wear, work wear, is also more common in summer for its production. The utility model has the advantages of high strength, good thermal conductivity, moisture absorption, air permeability. Its disadvantage is that it is uncomfortable to wear, and its appearance is rough and stiff.
- Q:What are the fabric of plush toys?
- LS several know CTRL+C, will not use their own thinking ah! More common are the following: plush toys and plush fabrics such as velvet, velvet, Korean Peacock cashmere, cashmere, sheep, sunflower V yarn, T yarn, cashmere and cashmere, Teddy such as straw velvet, velvet, etc. water steam hair are generally rich velvet, polar fleece, coral fleece etc..
- Q:What's the popular name for PBT fabrics?
- The PBT backbone is composed of repeating units for each connected rigid phenyl ring and flexible aliphatic alcohol saturated linear molecules, highly geometrical regularity and rigid parts of the molecule that the polymer has high mechanical strength, outstanding chemical resistance, heat resistance and excellent electrical properties; no side chain molecular structure is symmetrical, meet close packed, so that this polymer has high crystalline and high melting point, molecular structure determines the PBT has good comprehensive performance. PBT is a variety with the use of engineering plastics in the late industrialization and fast development, it has become the bright younger generation of engineering plastics, is that it has excellent comprehensive performance, compared with the processing and good performance / price, therefore PBT plastic although until the 70s industrial production, but soon selling market. This is a five engineering plastics the fastest development.
- Q:What kind of fabric is polyester fiber with spandex?
- Polyester fiber: polyester; elastic fiber: spandex. Namely: polyester and spandex interwoven fabric. Or wrapped or coated
- Q:What are the fabric of jeans?
- Denim (Denim), also known as denim, is a coarse, thick, yarn dyed, warp faced denim.
- Q:What's the difference between cashmere wool fabric and cashmere fabric?
- Cashmere, including cashmere?. Cashmere is the growth in the goat cortex, buried in the goat hair root, a thin layer of coarse fine cashmere, cold winter long, resist cold, warm spring glabrescent, natural climatic adaptation, is a rare special animal fiber. Cashmere is very valuable, not only because of the scarcity of production (accounted for only 0.2% of the total output of the world animal fiber), more important is its excellent quality and characteristics of trade in price, is considered the "diamond fiber", "fiber Queen", is a human to use all textile raw materials can not be compared therefore, also known as "soft gold". About 70% of the world's cashmere is made in China and is superior in quality to other countries.
- Q:Shirt fabric. What material is good?
- The most common and most acceptable is the cotton shirt, which is strong, soft and smooth, and looks elegant and elegant. Cotton shirts are breathable and feel cool in summer or stuffy offices. But cotton shirts wrinkle easily, and ironing a cotton shirt every morning is a real hassle.
- Q:What's the meaning of pH value in fabric? How do you test it?
- Fabric pH test is usually in the formal authority of the testing center to do, and then issued a report will be useful. For example, SGS, ITS and so on, the domestic inspection departments can also.
- Q:What's the difference between knitting cotton and pure cotton?
- Although knitted cotton and cotton look very similar in appearance, but the fabric itself has a certain difference. First, from the view of the characteristics of two kinds of fabrics, knitted cotton is characteristic of good dyeability, color fastness and fastness are relatively high, wearing comfort and absorption degree are similar and cotton and pure cotton, but no good elasticity, and is not very acid. Pure cotton is characterized by better moisture absorption and high comfort.
- Q:What are the features of Korean suede fabrics?
- Both washable velvet surface has a certain cashmere feeling, feel comfortable and chiffon sense of light and sag
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range