Specification of PP Nonwoven Geotextile
Material: 100% Polypropylene
Width: 2x100m,3x100m or as customer's request
Color: different color is available
Package of PP Nonwoven Geotextile
Wrapped with plastic film.
Application of PP Nonwoven Geotextile
Strengthening the subgrade of highway and railway ,protecting water conservancy facilities and embankment , burying rubbish , having good water permeability ,filtration ,durability ,high tensile and tear-resistant .
- Q:Compared modal fabric and cotton fabric, which is more expensive? Modal and Audel the same?
- Modal fabric defect is Tingkuo difference therefore generally don't fiber blended the underwear and used more
- Q:What are sheep Beijing fabrics?
- I try not to wear with a hard object collision, so as not to hurt, don't wear when it rains, the rain touched the ground very difficult to take care of. If the first is dirty with shoe brush gently brush the surface dust, then use a damp cloth to wipe dirty place, such as dry and can be worn. In addition, nubuck leather shoes for a long time do not wear or wear long easy to change the color of old, then can go to the store and bought a special shoes to choose shoes with the same color, evenly coated on the shoes, the shoes will apply Oh, then the excess surface can be painted to shoes with shoe brush.
- Q:What is the raw material is pitted material?
- Is a kind of cloth made by flax, ramie, jute, sisal, Abaca hemp fiber variety. It is generally used to make casual wear, work wear, is also more common in summer for its production. The utility model has the advantages of high strength, good thermal conductivity, moisture absorption, air permeability. Its disadvantage is that it is uncomfortable to wear, and its appearance is rough and stiff.
- Q:Wool fabric is what
- Wool fabric resembling cotton feel, but not with the skin, can be worn next to the skin, the fabric surface layer of thin and short plush, wearing a tie that is not like wool, not uncomfortable.
- Q:What's the difference between fabric and lining?
- A simple method of identifying fabric ingredients is the combustion method. It is in the clothing seams side under a wisp of smoke contains the warp and weft yarn cloth, the light with fire, observe the state of combustion flame, smell the smell of burning yarn cloth, see the residue after burning, in order to determine the fabric and clothing durability components marked on the label are matched to identify the authenticity of fabric composition.
- Q:Peach skin and comfortable cashmere and rayon 2WAY pillow fabric that is better
- Peach skin: popular and affordable fabric in China at presentFeatures: fabric surface is very delicate, good material elasticity, because of soft anti wrinkle, printing precision is very high, soft feel, very slippery, no obvious reflection, skin plush, in fact, no plush, sun, wash, do not fade.
- Q:What's the meaning of pH value in fabric? How do you test it?
- PH value represents and measures pH, 7 is neutral; less than 7 is acidic; greater than 7 to 14 is alkaline. Near 7 is called weak acid or weak alkaline.
- Q:How can TR fabrics and TC fabrics be distinguished?
- Polyester / viscose blended with more than 65/35 or 67/33. The characteristics of this kind of fabric is a strong sense of fabric smooth and bright color, hair type, feel good elasticity, good hygroscopicity; but poor dp.
- Q:What are the advantages of polyester fabric?
- Polyester fabric is a kind of chemical fiber clothing fabric used in daily life. Its biggest advantage is good wrinkle resistance and good shape, so it is suitable for clothing. It has the following characteristics: 1.. It has high strength and resilience. Therefore, it is strong and durable, anti crease.
- Q:What is lace? What is the material of lace?
- Lace fabric is divided into elastic lace fabric and non elastic lace fabric, also known as lace fabric. Elastic lace fabric is made of spandex 10% nylon 90%. Non elastic lace fabric consists of 100% nylon.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||Mid East,Europe,The America,Southeast Asia
Africa ,Oceania ,Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above9,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range