PP Spunbond Nonwoven Fabric // PET spunbond nonwoven fabric
Specification of PP/PET spunbond nonwoven fabric:
Material: polyester or polypropylene
Width:160cm as standard width or customized
Feature of PP/PET spunbond nonwoven fabric:
.Breathable and Eco-friendly
.Anti-bacteria,anti-static,flame retardant function as request
.Tear resistant,shrink-resistant,water repellent
.Strong strength and elongation,soft,non-toxic
Package of PP/PET spunbond nonwoven fabric:
Reeled on the paper tube and covered with film
Application of PP/PET spunbond nonwoven fabric:
. Medical : face mask ,surgical cloth ,bedsheet ,disposable cap , shoose cover .
. Packing : shopping bag , tablecloth ,wallpaper ,compund packing material
. home textile : pillow case ,mattress cover ,linling .
. Industry : protect the crop from insect .cold weather .
- Q:The specific kind of acrylic fabrics, what is its advantage?
- There are 1. acrylic synthetic name wool. The elastic and fluffy like natural wool. As a result, the warmth of the fabric is not under the wool fabric, or even about 15% higher than that of the wool fabric.2. acrylic fabric dyed bright light is various fabric first. But its wear resistance is the worst in synthetic fabrics.
- Q:What is fabric texture effect?
- The morphological beauty of clothing materials is mainly reflected in the texture of the material. Texture is a different psychological feeling given by touch and sensation
- Q:What's the difference between silk and mulberry silk?
- Silk fiber is the only natural filament fiber which can be used in practice. Therefore, silk and mulberry silk are still different.Silk fabric is a large class of textile fabrics. Generally speaking, silk is actually the material for spinning silk. Silk spinning into what we call "silk", "mulberry silk", it is not into the spinning change, it is a raw material. Both silk and silk are protein, and now silk is used in both industrial and medical fields. Mulberry silk is a domesticated silkworm with mulberry leaves as a staple food, spit out the silkworm silk in white color with yellow, delicate, smooth. It is the main raw material for silk manufacture. There are varieties of silk fabrics according to the process, heavy Crepe Georgette, crepe, Joe, Joe, double satin, satin, stretch satin, warp knitting and several other categories, each have their own characteristics, because of its processing technology are different, the price is also different yamen.
- Q:What material is the brushed fabric
- Napped fabrics include brushed fabric body, which is characterized in that the surface of the body has a layer of fluff brushed fabric, fluff layer comprises a pattern area and non pattern area, villus direction pattern area and non pattern areas on the contrary.
- Q:How can TR fabrics and TC fabrics be distinguished?
- T/R fabric is polyester viscose blended fabric.Polyester viscose blend is a kind of complementary blend. Polyester and viscose are not only of cotton type, wool type, but also medium length. Wool fabrics, commonly known as "fast bars"".
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of Lesel fiber?
- Which fiber is a new textile and apparel fabrics, in late 1990s the rise in europe. It not only has the natural fiber cotton comfort, feel good, easy to dye and other characteristics, but also has the traditional viscose fiber does not have the advantages of environmental protection. Viscose fiber takes petroleum as the raw material, in the production process will release the carbon disulfide, the hydrogen sulfide and so on harmful gas, pollutes the environment, therefore is gradually eliminated in the developed country. Which fiber formed by renewable bamboo and wood pulp as raw material after crushing, advanced technology makes the solvent recovery rate as high as 99.7%, not only energy saving and environmental protection, and sustainable development. Made of this fiber clothing not only natural luster, feel smooth, high strength, no shrinkage, and moisture permeability, good air permeability, and good effect of wool fabric.
- Q:What is tr fabric?
- TR refers to polyester viscose fabric. TC is polyester cotton fabric. TR is suitable for suits, trousers. TC can make shirts. Burn TC and smell the nose, TR doesn't smell like nose, and TR has fine Mars when it burns. TC doesn't have it
- Q:What fabric is Lurex?
- Wire line "commonly known as" gold and silver, gold and silver decorations made of silk wire for weaving "by chemical method. Due to the gold and silver two, hence the name." "" line "is used to call, is no actual twist piece wire. Ancient gold and silver silk is gold and silver by hand into a thin foil, mounted in the thin sheepskin or paper, then cut into a filamentous, known as the" gold "," silver "flat expensive components, a thick and hard line, easy to wear, easy to change color.The common varieties of modern gold and silver wire are made of polyester film and made by vacuum transition LI. The.20 century originated in the United States in the early 50s, and our country began to produce industrial production in 70sThe gold and silver wire, now fine, soft, light, bright colors, the price at the end. There are: 1 polyester, gold and silver thread, single-layer polyester film vacuum Du LI, resin coated with protective film, used for dyeing fabric, 2, composite gold and silver thread, polyester film of the two layer, a layer of foil clip LI that will be used for dyeing fabrics, 3, and round type gold and silver line with stage clothing, clothing now (Fashion).4, in addition to the "Rainbow" gold and silver "for flower color fabric, especially decorative fabric"
- Q:Washing method of mulberry silk fabric
- Washing and maintenance1 silk silk washing should be washed with neutral detergent, after washing can not be twisted, not sun, natural hanging drying.2 silk silk washing, can add a teaspoon of vinegar in the water, wash the fabric more bright colors.3, dry to 80% dry, medium temperature ironing, wrinkle best, ironing the reverse side, keep luster, avoid water spray, avoid water mark.4 fire prevention, away from the stove, can not be put together with camphor balls, otherwise volatile.5 wear on ordinary occasions not to be touched by sharp objects. Be careful when you dress. Don't linger in the sun for long.
- Q:Excuse me, containing 100% Tencel fabric clothes Tencel OK? What is it?
- The stress and strain characteristics of Tencel make it easy to blend with cellulose fiber.3, given the high wet modulus Tencel fabric shrinkage rate is very low. The yarn shrinkage is only --044%.4 、 high strength, suitable for manufacturing superfine fiber. (ring, rotor, air spinning) suitable for weaving light weight fabrics (80g/m2) and heavy fabrics.
ED specialises in the production and sales of spunbond,spunlace and thermobonded nonwoven fabric.
Since the establishment of our company, we devoted ourselves providing good product and satisfying service, not only for the domestic customers, but also for the customer abroad.So far, we have wide range of customers, such as Europe,American,Middle East and Asia etc, with export percentage 40%.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$3 Million
||Mid East,Europe,The America,Southeast Asia
Africa ,Oceania ,Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range