Detailed Product Description
material for carbon steel, stainless steel and alloy steel, such as ASTM A105, A182, A350, A694, ST35.8, ST45.8, ST37.2, C22.8,
The production base total area is about 82,300 square meters.The annual production capacity is more than 9000 tons, with fine processing technology and advanced detection means.
The company has passed Rhine, Germany(TüV) ISO9001 quality management system certification , European pressure equipment and materials PED97/23/EC certification and German pressure equipment and materials AD2000-WO certification. It has also passed the pressure pipe components manufacturing safety registered certification of the State Quality Inspection Administration and classification societies certified .So a more effective guarantee is provided for the quality of the products.It has become the one of the enterprises firstly through the certification in the industry.It plays an important leading role in the industry.
The high-quality products are widely used in petroleum, chemical, metallurgy, electric power, ship, natural gas , pipeline industries and so on.It has won the users good evaluation.At the same time,the products are exported to Europe and the United States, the Middle East, Africa and South-East Asia regions and other countries.
- Q:What is the difference between a threaded connection and a flanged safety valve?
- There is no difference in useJust the connection is not the sameThread connection is mainly used for small caliber valve, 50mm or soFlanges are generally used in large and medium-sized safety valves
- Q:Flange NPS4-Class150 SORF 20 ANSI B16.5 this model, what does mean after SORF?
- 20#, that is, carbon steel, means carbon steel is also right, carbon steel including 20#. Hope to be of help to you.
- Q:When the toilet is fitted with flanges, is the rubber side of the flange facing the floor or the toilet? The installation is more reasonable.
- The rubber side of the flange is toward the toilet, and this has to be done by the master of water and electricity, or by the people who sell the toilet. The flanges and the toilet do not have space, but it will take some time!In addition, after the toilet is loaded, all sides should be put on glass glue, to prevent leakage of dirty gas
- Q:Socket welding flange 900-NPS0.5 what do you mean?
- The pressure rating is CLASS 900, and NPS (NOMINAL, PIPE, SIZE) represents the nominal diameter, 0.5 "socket weld flange.
- Q:What does flange WN80 (B) -40M mean?
- WN represents the flange type "neck flange"; 80 represents the nominal diameter is 80mm; (B) on behalf of the flange and pipe welding end diameter is B series (domestic use series, 89mm), representing 40 of the nominal pressure is 40bar; M represents the seal type is convex.
- Q:Forging flanges for pressure vessels. What items are required to be tested routinely?
- According to the corresponding flange standard requirements for testing: material, mechanical properties, cracks, slag inclusion, shape error, dimensional error, roughness and so on.
- Q:What does the flange mean? What does "flange" mean?
- Simply speaking, it is a connecting piece for the pipe of the project.
- Q:What's the size of the 1 inch flange? What's the thread of the hole on the flange?
- 1 inch flange is 4 holes, the size of the hole to be, according to the pressure size minimum 11, maximum 18. Matching thread M10~M16.Flange:Flanges (Flange), also called flanges, flanges, or flanges. A flange is a part that is connected between the pipe and the pipe, used for the connection between the ends of the pipe. It is also used for the flange on the entrance and exit of the equipment. It is used for the connection between the two devices, such as the reducer flange. Flange connection or flange joint means that the flange, the shim and the bolt are mutually connected as a group of three detachable sealing structures. Pipe flanges are flanges used for piping in pipe installations. They are used on equipment and refer to the entrance and exit flanges of the equipment. The flange is lined with bolts to secure the two flanges. Gaskets for gaskets between flanges. Sub threaded flange connection (threaded connection), flange welding flange and flange clamp. Flanges are used in pairs. Low pressure pipes can be made of wire flanges and welded flanges with pressures of more than four kilograms. Add a gasket between the two flanges and secure with bolts. Different pressure flange thickness is different, they use the bolt is also different. Water pump and valve, and in the pipe connection, these equipment parts of the equipment also made corresponding flange shape, also known as flange connection. Any connecting parts that are bolted and closed in the vicinity of the two planes are generally referred to as flanges, such as the connections of the ventilation ducts, which can be called flanges". However, this connection is only part of a device, such as flanges and pumps connected, it is not good to call the water pump flange parts". Relatively small, such as valves, can be called flanges".Reducer flange for motor and reducer connection, as well as reducer and other equipment between the connection.
- Q:Will this flange lug waterline be acceptable?
- Acceptable. When installed, the sealing pad does not affect the use
- Q:Steel flanges (mechanical machining) can produce forgings flanges? Grades range from B to pressure piping
- Steel flanges (machined) can produce forged flanges, but without forging qualification
Our company has strong professional technical force, rich experience, integrated data and advanced equipment, as well as high-quality forging, machine-processing, assembling and packing production lines. Our product quality is in full compliance with both national and international standards, and we have obtained the ISO9001-2000 quality certification.
Warmly welcome all to come to visit, investigate and negotiate business.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average