Detailed Product Description
material for carbon steel, stainless steel and alloy steel, such as ASTM A105, A182, A350, A694, ST35.8, ST45.8, ST37.2, C22.8,
The production base total area is about 82,300 square meters.The annual production capacity is more than 9000 tons, with fine processing technology and advanced detection means.
The company has passed Rhine, Germany(TüV) ISO9001 quality management system certification , European pressure equipment and materials PED97/23/EC certification and German pressure equipment and materials AD2000-WO certification. It has also passed the pressure pipe components manufacturing safety registered certification of the State Quality Inspection Administration and classification societies certified .So a more effective guarantee is provided for the quality of the products.It has become the one of the enterprises firstly through the certification in the industry.It plays an important leading role in the industry.
The high-quality products are widely used in petroleum, chemical, metallurgy, electric power, ship, natural gas , pipeline industries and so on.It has won the users good evaluation.At the same time,the products are exported to Europe and the United States, the Middle East, Africa and South-East Asia regions and other countries.
- Q:What's the difference between the shape of the flange and the orchid?
- The flange is lined with bolts to secure the two flanges. Gaskets for gaskets between flanges. Fittings pipe (flanged) means a pipe with flanges (flanges or plates). It can be formed by casting and (figure not available), may also be threaded or welded together.Flange structure: strip welding, socket welding, threaded connection, loose sleeve, butt welding and flange capThe orchid screw is a special kind of screw. Unlike regular screws, its prominent link weight bearing function. Mainly used in assembly lines, large construction sites, large factories, lifting plants, ship transport, bridge construction, high-rise buildings and so on.
- Q:What do DN and PN stand for on the flange?
- The nominal DN identifier;PN identifier for nominal pressure.
- Q:In the industrial pipeline engineering 2.5MPa, to install 1 pay with blind flange of steel flange DN100 (ARC), the installation fee is?
- BMedium pressure flange, perform low-pressure corresponding quota by a factor of 1.2Flange installation, in the calculation of the piece, the flange installation fixed by 0.61 timesApply quota 8-1471; installation fee =30*1.2*.61=21.96
- Q:Hubbed flange 2 "ANSI #150 is what size?
- 2 "ANSI #150" means a two inch valve (that is, metric DN50) with a rating of Class150 and approximately equivalent to the metric PN25.
- Q:Flange FWN what do you mean?
- WN the whole flange means, "F" does not know. Is it the first letter of the word "flange"?.Don't know what to say, I hope you can help. Hello, Zhu Xuechun, Hebei Wan Guan Pipe Industry Co., ltd..
- Q:Forging flanges for pressure vessels. What items are required to be tested routinely?
- According to the corresponding flange standard requirements for testing: material, mechanical properties, cracks, slag inclusion, shape error, dimensional error, roughness and so on.
- Q:Mechanical flange problems, there is a pair of flange drawings, the above mark is 6-M12 evenly distributed 23 drill 24, what is the specific meaning?
- This should be M12 thread depth, drilling depth of 24mm, tapping depth of 23mm.
- Q:108 pipes with large flanges
- Should pass through the DN100 for piping engineering, engineering pressure PN0.6, PN1.0, PN2.5 and so on the different pressure levels, it should be to choose according to your actual production line.
- Q:Who can provide plastic flange GB standards, it is best to give GB number?
- GB/T (13663.2-2005) polyethylene (PE) piping systems for water supply - Part second: fittingsHG20539-92 reinforced polypropylene (FRPP) pipes and fittingsGB15558.2 - 1995 buried PE pipe for gasGB/T10002.2 unplasticized polyvinyl chloride pipe fittings for water supplyGB/T10002.1 unplasticized polyvinyl chloride (PVC-U) pipe for water supply
- Q:Are flanges standard ASME and ANSI universal?
- The 1988 edition of "pipe flanges and flanges" is labeled "ASME/ANSI B16.5-1988" and "ASME/ANSI" is the same. But since the 1996 edition, ANSI has begun using the new logo: ASME B16.5-1996, and so is the latest version 2003. Thus, since 1996, ANSI has completely accepted and adopted ASME pipe flanges and flanged fittings. For a more detailed history of development, you can read the B16.5 introduction.Other ASME standard flange you look at it, I have not used, do not know, do not talk nonsense.
Our company has strong professional technical force, rich experience, integrated data and advanced equipment, as well as high-quality forging, machine-processing, assembling and packing production lines. Our product quality is in full compliance with both national and international standards, and we have obtained the ISO9001-2000 quality certification.
Warmly welcome all to come to visit, investigate and negotiate business.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average