Detailed Product Description
we can produce all kinds of EN1092 flanges
The main material for carbon steel, stainless steel and alloy steel, such as ASTM A105, A182, A350, A694, ST35.8, ST45.8, ST37.2, C22.8, SS400, SM400B, 20Mn, 20 #, Q235, 16Mn, F304/304L, F316/316L, F321, LF2,F11/42/46/52/60/65, 15CrMo, 12Cr1MoV such.
The production base total area is about 82,300 square meters.The annual production capacity is more than 9000 tons, with fine processing technology and advanced detection means.
The company has passed Rhine, Germany(TüV) ISO9001 quality management system certification , European pressure equipment and materials PED97/23/EC certification and German pressure equipment and materials AD2000-WO certification. It has also passed the pressure pipe components manufacturing safety registered certification of the State Quality Inspection Administration and classification societies certified .So a more effective guarantee is provided for the quality of the products.It has become the one of the enterprises firstly through the certification in the industry.It plays an important leading role in the industry.
- Q:Flange valves include flanges
- Flanged valve as a whole itself each end has a flange, these two flanges are included in the valve, and do not contain these two flanges matching flange, but you can spend money for you to match.
- Q:How do you screw the flange?
- See their current scope of use, the basic double headed spiral 16*100.1, flange (Flange), also known as flange, flange plate or edge. A flange is a part that is connected between the pipe and the pipe, used for the connection between the ends of the pipe. It is also used for the flange on the entrance and exit of the equipment. It is used for the connection between the two devices, such as the reducer flange. Flange connection or flange joint means that the flange, the shim and the bolt are mutually connected as a group of three detachable sealing structures.2. Pipe flanges refer to flanges used for piping in pipe installations. They are used on equipment to refer to the entrance and exit flanges of the equipment. The flange is lined with bolts to secure the two flanges. Gaskets for gaskets between flanges. Sub threaded flange connection (threaded connection), flange welding flange and flange clamp. Flanges are used in pairs. Low pressure pipes can be made of wire flanges and welded flanges with pressures of more than four kilograms. Add a gasket between the two flanges and secure with bolts. Different pressure flange thickness is different, they use the bolt is also different.
- Q:Flat plate concave convex flange has no national standards?
- This is really not available, to the concave convex form of the flange. The pressure is generally high, while the high pressure products are welded or socket welded. Not really flat plate. However, if it is hard to do, there is no problem. But there is no national standard. We are the manufacturer of flanges. Hebei Wan Xing Pipe Industry Co., Ltd., my name is Zhu Xuechun. I hope my answer can help you.
- Q:How many holes are there in the DN1200 flange?
- 2.5KG32 6KG is 32 10KG32.I'm familiar with your name. Are you from Wenzhou?. I know Sean Shao Xiaomin. I don't know what it's like to be with you.
- Q:Is the quality of the rolled flange good or the forged flange quality good?
- Good forging.Flange: also called flange plate or flange. A flange is a joint between a pipe and a pipe, used for connection between ends of a pipe. When the machine is connected, is generally used as flange connections, and forging flange, is currently used in forming a performance comparison made of thick steel, and use are closely connected and not easy due to the external force to pull the bad.The roll flange is mainly made of sheet iron or thin steel, and it is formed by coiling and pressing. Therefore, the tensile force under the external force is relatively small, and it is easy to cause damage. So forged flanges are good.
- Q:RF what's the flange of LF?
- LF is a plane hubbed flangeRF is a convex hubbed flange
- Q:Why is the piece of iron between the two pipe flanges?
- Are you talking about gaskets?Sealing action
- Q:WN-RTJ what's the full name of the flange?
- WN indicates that the butt welding neck flange RTJ has not been seen, but there is a RJ ring connection surface. Flanges are generally used for high pressure
- Q:Where is the flange used in the pump?
- Flanges are used on pipes and valves that are connected to the pump. Generally, each pump inlet and outlet at least three flange and a two valve valve.
- Q:What are the standard use of flanged mirrors?
- HG21619 pressure vessel sight glassHG21575-94 with lights, mirrorsHG21505-92 combination mirrorHG518-90 lining mirror
Our company has strong professional technical force, rich experience, integrated data and advanced equipment, as well as high-quality forging, machine-processing, assembling and packing production lines. Our product quality is in full compliance with both national and international standards, and we have obtained the ISO9001-2000 quality certification.
Warmly welcome all to come to visit, investigate and negotiate business.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average