HDPE smooth geomembranes are the preferred products for lining projects requiring low permeability, exceptional chemical and ultraviolet resistance properties, which makes them extremely cost-effective for many applications, such as:
Solid Waste Landfills,
Hazardous Waste Landfills and C & D Landfills
Animal Waste Containment
Concrete Tank Liners
Elongation at Break(TD/MD)%
Strength at Tear(Right-angle Tear)N/mm
Carbon black content/%
Anti-crack F20. H
-70°C Low Temperature Impact Brittle property
Oxidative Inducement Time at 200 °C
- Q: What can we do for the special customer?
A: Provide custom made service with customer's drawing; We make sure to provide you with the best solutions for your individual case. Whether standard items or non-standard items.
- Q: What can we supply?
A: We provide high levels of communication from start to finish.
- Q: What is our advantage?
A: Top Cemented Carbide has extensive business experience, Fast delivery and high quality.
- Q:Which kind of warm reflective film is better?
- Common forms of winter heating can mainly be divided into three categories: floor heating, central air conditioning and heating radiator. Each has its own advantages and disadvantages. Followings are the further explanations of their characteristics that comparatively analyses the three heating methods in multiple aspects.
- Q:Why the drain-pipe below rubber dam base plate is covered with geomembrane?
- This allows water to enter the drain pipe and keeps the soil out of it.
- Q:What is the difference between tempered glass color film and other phone protective film?
- The difference between tempered glass color film and tempered glass film is that one frame is colored, the other is not. Tempered glass is actually a prestressed glass, to raise the glass strength, usually using chemical or physical methods, to form compressive stress on the glass surface. When glass is under external force, first it will offset surface stress, so tempered glass improve the bearing capacity and enhance the wind load resistance, cold and heat resistance, and impact strength of glass. While tempered glass protective film can protect the screen of mobile phone effectively.
- Q:What are the advantages of high density polyethylene HDPE geomembrane ?
- High density, good anti-seepage ability, light weight.
- Q:Is electrothermal film a big consumer of electricity?
- It consumes 60-120 watt electricity per square meter. . . It consumes 0.6-1.2 kilowatt-hours electricity in 10 hours every square meter. After electrified, it keeps a heating power of 220W before it reaches the normal temperature in the initial half an hour.
- Q:How long is the service life of electrothermal film?
- The service life of electrothermal film has a certain relationship with the quality itself. Now there are many domestic and Korean electrothermal film in the market, the general warranty of which is about two years, American electrothermal film is better. The heating system of electrothermal film is sealed with special printing ink in the interlayer of macromolecular polyester films which can burn-in under constant high temperature condition. The surface normal working temperature of American electrothermal film is around 40 degrees which is far below the burn-in temperature, therefore its service life is the same as that of buildings.
- Q:how is the metal plating ceramic film?
- How is the metal plating ceramic film? in the preparation process, it is very important not to damage the coating while conducting treatment carefully of the surface layer. And because this film is made of silicon oxide, the surface has excellent wettability. therefore, it is compatible with any printing ink and adhesives. So overall quality is very good.
- Q:What geomembrane is used in the dewatering ditch
- DMD geomembrane two cloths film one film D non-woven fabrics M PVC plastic film
- Q:What are the geogrids?
- Geogrids are important geosynthetics. They are special in performance and function when compared with other geosynthetics. Geogrids are often used as tendon materials of reinforced soil structures or other composite materials. Geogrids can be divided into four categories, namely plastic geogrid, steel geogrid, glass fiber geogrid and polyester warp knitting dacron geogrid.
- Q:Characteristics of geomembrane
- Geomembrane as a new material, has excellent seepage-proof property, antiseptic property, good chemical stability and features and functions which can be processed according to the actual project needs. Geomembrane has been widely used in dyke, dam , reservoir seepage-proofing in water conservancy engineering, at the same time, geomembrane is also used as seepage-proof, corrosion-proof, leak-proof and moisture-proof materials in areas like channels, impounding reservoir, cesspit, swimming pool, housing construction, underground structures, wasteyard and environmental engineering, etc.
"Golden Lion" has advanced production equipment and technology and testing equipment. Our company is a large-scale backbone enterprise with geosynthetic production, scientific research, sales and development. We have 20 sets of the most advanced digital computer controlled production lines in the world, to produce short fiber, filament needle-punched geotextile, geomembrane, composite geomembrane, EVA, HDPE, LDPE waterproofing sheet, single, two-way plastics geogrid.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Taian City，Shandong Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||Africa, North America, Eastern Europe, South Asia, Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Qingdao Port;Tianjing Port;Shanghai Port
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Geotechnical Material (Geogrid,Fiberglass/Polyester Geogrid;Geocell;Geonet and Geomat;Plastic Safety Fence);Plastics products;Rubber products;Geotextile;Carpet;Compound geomembrane
|Product Price Range