HDPE smooth geomembranes are the preferred products for lining projects requiring low permeability, exceptional chemical and ultraviolet resistance properties, which makes them extremely cost-effective for many applications, such as:
Solid Waste Landfills,
Hazardous Waste Landfills and C & D Landfills
Animal Waste Containment
Concrete Tank Liners
Elongation at Break(TD/MD)%
Strength at Tear(Right-angle Tear)N/mm
Carbon black content/%
Anti-crack F20. H
-70°C Low Temperature Impact Brittle property
Oxidative Inducement Time at 200 °C
- Q: What can we do for the special customer?
A: Provide custom made service with customer's drawing; We make sure to provide you with the best solutions for your individual case. Whether standard items or non-standard items.
- Q: What can we supply?
A: We provide high levels of communication from start to finish.
- Q: What is our advantage?
A: Top Cemented Carbide has extensive business experience, Fast delivery and high quality.
- Q:Is composite geo-membrane the combine of geotextile and seepage-proof geomembrane? How to construct?
- Q:How no proceed glass film on non-glued electrostatic membrane?
- Non-glued electrostatic membrane has three layers, just like a mobile phone film.Firstly,tear apart the first layer, stick it on the glass and then tear apart the surface film. Keep the middle layer, or only two layers, and tear apart one of them and stick. Then done.
- Q:How to choose the geomembrane?
- You should try to choose imported geomembrane. The domestic geomembrane all uses reused materials, which has a great impact on the life of the geotechnical membrane. The materials and production process control of the geomembrane are much better. The geomembrane of Canadian Soma (Solmax) which is the largest geotechnical membrane manufacturers all over the world. You can go online to search it.
- Q:What are the specifications of DNP aluminum plastic film?
- The division of specifications is as follows. 1. Apperance. It should be smooth, flat, bright and has even thickness and same transparency. Do not permit adequate plastifing of resin in raw material because of low processing temperature. Stripping "water wave" or slicing "cloud and mist" are formed on the surface of thin film. Bubble, perforation and rupture are not allowed. Impurities that are over 0.6mm are not allowed. Do not allow over 2mm particles and spot adjunct formed because of adequate plastifing of resin. Do not allow the existence of obvious "stripe". The unconspicuous "stripe" means that tear by hands in door temperature(the distance between two fingers is 1cm, like the gesture of tearing cloth). It takes on zigzag shape instead of straight line during tearing. Allow the existence of a small amount of live fold. Insertion and fold are neat(it means that volume header of a bundle of thin film is neat). 2. Thin film should be kept in a cool and dry room. Do not squeeze as far as possible. The distance away from the heat source is not less than 1m. The effective quality assurance period is one year. 3. Width (fold diameter refers to the film width when it is not torn, double layer) is greater than 1500 mm thin film. Deviation of +0.005mm and -0.005mm is allowed. Thick road with 20mm shall not be more than two. Thickness is not less than 0.08mm.
- Q:Concrete and reinforced concrete construction program
- 1. Basis of Preparation: Contracts, drawings, regulations, standards, quality assessment standards. 2. Project Overview (should be relevant and concrete before, indicate each part of the basic amount of concrete, ready-mixed concrete suppliers) 3. Quality 4. concrete mix design goals and auditing (1) concrete requirements for raw materials; (2) concrete mix requirements; (3) supply of concrete; (4) checking concrete pumping capacity; transport (5) concrete. 5. pouring concrete (1) construction preparation; (2) construction conditions; (3) pouring concrete; (4) column concrete pouring; (5) pouring concrete shear wall (6) pouring concrete slab; (7) Concrete stairs pouring; (8) structural column, pouring concrete ring beams; pouring belt (9) after concrete pouring. Which includes concrete admixtures requirements; requirements for setting time of concrete; concrete slump requirements; levels in different parts of the concrete, leaving in vertical construction joint position requirements; concrete construction joint requirements; concrete pump, pump tubing and pump position different parts of the concrete slab requirements wipe the surface;; requirements for concrete vibrators vibration tools and methods; fixed tube requires segregation of different strength grade concrete intersection of the concrete. 6. 7. The concrete block and conservation measures to ensure the quality of product protection 9. 8. safe and civilized construction
- Q:The fishpond base made of geomembrane should be backfilled what?
- You can backfill soil.
- Q:What is electrothermal film floor?
- The electrothermal film heating system is different from dot mode heating system represented by radiator, air conditioning, heating radiator heating system.
- Q:Geogrid construction should refer to what norms
- At present, there is no special geogrid reinforced soil construction specifications, can refer to the "road reinforcement soil construction technical specifications" in the provision of the belt with the requirements to do.
- Q:What's the service life period of geomembranes?
- The years of working under sewage conditions is 60~90 years. The service life period issue of geomembrane. Thickness used in irrigation works is 0, mainly depending on whether the plastic film loose anti-seepage and water-proof function. The years of working under clean water conditions is up to 80~120 years. According to the Soviet National Standard. 2m plus stabilizer polyethylene film. Therefore, the service life period of geomembrane is sufficient to meet the service life period required by dam seepage-proofing
- Q:How to choose the stick membrane for decoration?
- Firstly, look at the design and colour. In order to identify whether the household colourful film is good or bad, you should first check whether the color is even, whether there is chromatism and bleeding. Usually a pattern is better when the pattern is more clear. In the next step, you should look at the tenderness, which is mainly for non-woven fabrics and wall coverings, etc. You have to look at both sides. Usually the quality is better if density of the surface wove is higher. Secondly, touch it and feel its toughness. Some people think that household colourful film is better when it is thicker, which is a misunderstanding. The quality is related to the quality of paper, production technique and toughness, and thickness, and not directly related to the thickness. When you identify the wallpaper by hand, you should touch it and feel and toughness, particularly for flocking wallpapers. They are most likely to feel the difference between good and bad. Usually the quality and toughness is better when it is softer. But when domestic and imported products that are made of the same material are compared, the imported ones will be relatively thick and of higher density. Third, smell it. Inferior household colourful film has bad smell. In addition, the real environmentally friendly film has no smell, but if it is made of inferior materials, it will have a pungent smell. You can smell it when coming close to it. Fourly wipe it. Wear-resisting and soiling-resisting should be tested. It is recommended that consumers draw some lines on the paper and the wipe them in the purchase process. Generally high quality colorul decoration film can easily be cleaned even if the surface is bumpy, but if it is of low quality, it is easy to be scraped or not easy to be cleaned.
"Golden Lion" has advanced production equipment and technology and testing equipment. Our company is a large-scale backbone enterprise with geosynthetic production, scientific research, sales and development. We have 20 sets of the most advanced digital computer controlled production lines in the world, to produce short fiber, filament needle-punched geotextile, geomembrane, composite geomembrane, EVA, HDPE, LDPE waterproofing sheet, single, two-way plastics geogrid.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Taian City，Shandong Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||Africa, North America, Eastern Europe, South Asia, Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Qingdao Port;Tianjing Port;Shanghai Port
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Geotechnical Material (Geogrid,Fiberglass/Polyester Geogrid;Geocell;Geonet and Geomat;Plastic Safety Fence);Plastics products;Rubber products;Geotextile;Carpet;Compound geomembrane
|Product Price Range