Vertical Multistage Pump
CDL/CDLF high pressure water pump is special in high pressure, made of stainless steel 304 or 316, all parts touch with liquid are of stainless steel. The pump is vertical non-self priming multistage centrifugal pump, which drived by a standard electric motor.The motor output shaft directly connects with the pump shaft through a coupling. The pressure resistant cylingder and flow passagecomponets are fixed between pump head and inlet and outlet section with tie-bar bolts. The inlet and outlet are located at the pump bottom at the same plane. This kind of pump can be equipped with an intelligent protector to effectively prevent it from dry-running, out-of-phase and overload.
· Urban water supply and pressure boosting
· Industrial circulating system and processing system
· Water supply for boiler, condensing system, high-rise building or fire fighting system.
· Water treatment and RO system
· Cooling water system
· TEFC motor,
· 50HZ or 60HZ 220V or 380V
· Protection class: IP55, Insulation class: F
4. Operation conditions:
Thin, clean, non-flammable and non-explosive liquid containing no solid granules and fibers
medium temperature: -15°c~+120°c
Capacity range: 1~180 m3/h
Head range: 6~305 m
50HZ Pump Performance Scope
- Q:Why can't the inlet of centrifugal pump be negative pressure?
- However, the centrifugal pump will have its import pressure requirements, which is to prevent cavitation, that is, the fear of the delivery of liquid at low pressure will occur gasification. Centrifugal pump has an important parameter called NPSH, for example relating to the inlet pressure, the pump NPSH, 4 meters, it means that the absolute pressure of imports should be higher than the saturated steam conveying fluid pressure of liquid column is 4 meters high, so, when it is at a temperature of saturated vapor pressure for water transport 2 meters, 4+2=6 meters minimum inlet absolute pressure. Because the absolute pressure is 10 meters water column atmospheric pressure, at this time the entrance negative pressure is 10-6 meters =4 meters water column.
- Q:How to select metering pump head?
- In metering fluoride, we recommend the use of Viton, sealed PVC pump head. For most chlorination applications, it is better to use EPDM sealed NP (plexiglass) pump head. For hydrogen peroxide mixtures, only PTFE sealed PTFE pump head or stainless steel pump head can be used
- Q:What is the pumping property of concrete?
- Pumping capacity means that fresh concrete can be transported by concrete pump, and concrete construction can be carried out with high efficiency. 'pumping' is a qualitative statement
- Q:How do vacuum pumps and pumps work together?
- Vacuum suction principle of self suction pump:Assuming that the pump connected with the water inlet of a sealed container, the container has plenty of water, since the start of a water pump, water is thrown out of the water impeller pump body, water inlet seal vessel due to the extraction of water to form a vacuum cavity, this assumption will be connected to vacuum cavity and exposed to atmospheric conditions of water, water at atmospheric pressure under the effect of entry into the vacuum chamber".
- Q:Must the water pump in the tank be all soaked in water?
- Usually you have to soak it all in the water. If you don't want to put it in the water, you can buy an amphibious pump. At most, you can expose it
- Q:Does the control cabinet of the fire control pump need to be related to the fire control room?
- Normal words are needed, but when you check and check, has anyone checked?
- Q:Is the vacuum pump air compressor?
- A vacuum pump is a device or device that uses a mechanical, physical, chemical, or physical chemical method to pump a vacuum from a container to be evacuated. Generally speaking, a vacuum pump is a device that uses various methods to improve, produce, and maintain a vacuum in a confined space.
- Q:The suction pump has a nominal suction range of 30 metersHow deep can a well be sucked?Well, sixteen meters,
- Vacuum pump plus form must not reach a standard atmospheric pressure vacuum, so the general can absorb 8 meters is very good, and the self suction pump itself and loss, the horizontal self-priming pump can suck on basic 4~6 meters is very good, self-priming pump. Suction lift of 30 meters is purely in the Mongolian people, does not comply with the laws of nature, obvious anti science.
- Q:What are the conditions required for hydraulic pumps to complete oil absorption and compression?
- There must be one or more sealing volumes, and the volume of work is variable;
- Q:Rules for operation of centrifugal pumps
- Operating rules:1, before starting to check whether the water pump foot loose, coupling shield, and motor fan blade cover is intact, in order to ensure the safety of equipment and personal safety.2. Check whether the inlet valve is open and open as fully as possible. Is the outlet valve closed, open the bleeder valve, exhaust until there is no air, and close the bleeder valve. At the end of the valve to the pipeline in the pump cavity filled with water.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range