Universal Input: 100-240V AC 50/60Hz
With PFC or without PFC optional
High efficiency & low power consumption
Short Circuit Protection
Over Current Protection
Over Voltage Protection
Light Weight & Compact
Operating Temperature: 0 ~ +40
Storage Temperature: -40 ~+70
Operating Humidity: 10% ~ 90% RH Non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5% ~ 95% RH Non-condensing
Dimensions: 126mm (L)*51mm (W)*34mm (H)
AC Input Plug: EU, US, UK, AUS, etc. type optional
Output plug: optional
Output Load Voltage (V)
Max. Load Current (A)
XX-represent rated output power
1 piece per plastic bag + inner box
CTN Dimension: 34*31*37CM
- Q:What type of low voltage transformer should be adopted for safety lighting power supply?
- In general, indoor transformers are used in general practice
- Q:Why should lighting transformers be used in factories and mines?
- There are two cases. One is the general factories and mines, and the low voltage is three-phase four wire system, and the neutral point is directly grounded. Between the phase line and the zero line is 220V, which can be connected with the illumination load.
- Q:Is the substation separate from the power and illumination transformer?
- The power and illumination of the substation are all used on a transformer, which is separated by power and lighting by the station screen of this transformer.
- Q:The transformer zero line has broken, has the result to the household illumination circuit?
- No, the zero line of the transformer doesn't go through the zero line of the transformer. It is a star connection, and the center point is zero line
- Q:How many power illuminator can 5Kva 36V transformer drive?
- Of course, if you want to bring more is not impossible, but depends on the working conditions, the actual power = nominal power, short time use (to ensure that the transformer temperature rise is not too high) is also available
- Q:Power and lighting transformers, lighting quality will be affected much?
- Corresponding to the transformer power supply, in order to save costs and reduce costs, the choice of AC ignition method is better. Pure resistive load, the power factor is 1. The 3 *100W=300W is the capacity of the required transformer
- Q:Line lights, lighting transformers in use!! Can live line work?!! Be afraid of electric shock 40
- I don't know how much the output voltage of your transformer is, but the internationally accepted voltage below 36V is the voltage that is not harmful to the human body
- Q:Who knows how big transformers and lines the 36V transformer uses in lighting?
- 380V-220V/36V transformers, commonly known as safety transformers or line transformers, are mainly used for lighting in shop equipment and mobile lighting for inspection and maintenance. Their power is 50W, 100W, 200W, 300W., and their line size is determined by power!
- Q:Why is the two side of the lighting transformer grounded?
- In the three-phase transformer, the neutral point of the three-phase transformer and the metal case are always reliably connected, and the utility model has the advantages of reliable grounding, both working grounding, protection and earthing, and protection of personal safety and equipment safety.
- Q:What's the function of the lighting transformer?
- Illumination transformer: usually refers to the secondary output voltage for the safety voltage 24V - 36V, only for special lighting power supply using voltage converter.
We have a strict quality control and guarantee system and have been ISO9001:2000 certified. All our main products have obtained CE approvals of the European Union approvals of Chinese Quality Certification Center. Besides, we also carry out the international authoritative certifications.We commit to supply high quality products and competitive prices to our customers with professional technologies and top-ranking services.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO 14001:2004;GS;TUV
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range