(1).Raw material: Round steel ,the raw material of forged balls ,are totally ordered from our national large -scale steel mills. We can also provide special processing as per special requirements of different grinding balls
(2).Scientific Proportioning :Rational chemical composition is gradually optimized and formed by our technical staff after continuous tests. It is unique .The best configuration of various alloying elements can combine the ball′s hardness and toughness’ at their best.
(3).Electric furnace smelting: All cast steel balls are produced by intermediate frequency electric furnace .The purity and stability of materials are effectively ensured after uniform temperatures conditioning and twice hot metal purificati0n.
(4).Assay before furnace :Temperature control is an important and complex process during cast steel ball production. Different tapping temperature and heat temperature are sensitively reflected in the quality of the products. It is requested to master the proper pouring temperature ,mold temperature ,so that can make sure the products achieve a good state of body tissue during the transition from Liquid to solid states.
(5).Mould forming: Pouring when the molten iron temperature difference between molten iron and the molds. In this way ,the ball can achieve internal organization of grain refinement and be more dense .Meanwhile ,the carbide is radically arranged ,and such Carbide is embedded in the matrix again during grinidng process, forming harde layer continuously .So that the hardness and thoughness is maintained to a reasonable.
(6).Heat treatment: We have two sets of heat treatment production line .One is oil quenching, the other is air quenching ,so that the grinding balls can be burring through quenching. And the grinding media has the characters of high hardness ,good thoughness,low wear rate ,low break rate, wear -resistant etc. through tempering
The Product Description of Superior Steel Forged Grinding Ball For Plant Cement and Mine
Times of falling (5m)
Chemical Composition of Superior Steel Forged Grinding Ball For Plant Cement and Mine
- Q:What is the reason for 304 stainless steel precision casting parts to be changed?
- 304 stainless steel is easier to change than ordinary steel. Because the 304 heat conductivity is lower than that of the low doped steel, the temperature is even more uneven, and 20% of the non ferrous elements also make the distribution of internal and external elements more uneven, hard and soft inside. Each of these two produces greater internal stresses, resulting in a variant.
- Q:The difference between sheet metal and casting parts
- Casting parts are made by casting (followed by a variety of processing), the shape can be simple, can also be very complex, usually large parts, as a base, bed, work table, and so on, good seismic performance.
- Q:What is the difference between casting and stamping parts?
- The purpose of forming processes is to allow the sheet to undergo plastic deformation without breaking the billet and to make the desired shape and size. In actual production, a variety of processes are often applied to a workpiece. Blanking, bending, shearing, drawing, bulging, spinning and rectification are several main stamping processes. The difference between stamping parts and castings: with thin, uniform, light, strong features, stamping can be produced by other methods difficult to make, with stiffeners, ribs, UPS or flanging of the workpiece, to improve its rigidity. Due to the use of precision molds, the workpiece accuracy up to microns, and repeated high precision, specifications consistent, you can punch out of the hole, lug and so on.
- Q:What's the density of casting?
- Generally cast iron thick place, density is empty, thin place density a little more.
- Q:The cause of fracture and why there is no toughness
- This question is too broad, see what the casting casting Oh in order to reduce the wayward cast steel, ductile iron, gray iron and white iron, you can choose the material according to their own requirements.
- Q:Cause of choking of casting parts
- Choke fire is the process of pouring a large number of gases can not be discharged smoothly, boiling in the metal liquid, resulting in a large number of castings in the pores, and even incomplete casting defects
- Q:Where is the difference in performance between the rolled and cast parts of the same part?
- The performance is too extensive, I think the following several people all fall into the erroneous zone directly, the performance includes a series of aspects:Mechanical properties: tensile strength, yield strength, elongation and contraction ratio of section and impact toughness after etc.
- Q:Casting parts need to be subjected to the kind of heat treatment after the weldment is finished
- Annealing is needed to eliminate stress and refine grain
- Q:What is normalizing, annealing, tempering, quenching? What is the difference between forging parts and casting parts?
- The aim is to make the grain fine and distribute the carbide evenly. The difference between normalizing and annealing is that normalizing cooling rate is slightly faster than annealing cooling rate, so normalizing structure is finer than annealing structure, and its mechanical properties are also improved. In addition, normalizing furnace cooling does not occupy equipment and has higher productivity. Therefore, normalizing may be used instead of annealing as much as possible. The main application areas of normalizing are as follows: for low carbon steel, after normalizing, the hardness is slightly higher than that of annealing, and the toughness is better. It can be used as the pretreatment of cutting. Used for medium carbon steel, instead of quenching and tempering, as the final heat treatment, or as an induction heating method before surface hardening. Used for tool steel, bearing steel, carburizing steel, etc., it can eliminate or restrain the formation of network carbide, so as to obtain the good organization of spheroidizing annealing. For cast steel, the microstructure can be refined and the machinability can be improved. Used for large forgings, which can be used as final heat treatment, so as to avoid larger cracking tendency during quenching.
- Q:Selection of hydraulic press is the casting parts and steel plate welding, how to choose?
- Casting parts in one shape, the overall processing in this regard than steel plate welding better. The same price is much more expensive than steel. Large hydraulic presses seldom have casting parts.
Grinding Prince was established in February, 2004 with an area of 24,400 square meters. Our company is an outstanding private enterprise specializing in the production of wear-resistant, corrosion-resistant, and heat-resistant alloy iron and steel castings. Currently, our production capacity of various types of wear-resistant casting balls and heat-resistant steel castings is 10,000 tons.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Anshan City, Liaoning Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
||Domestic Market； South America； Eastern Asia； South Asia； Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Shanghai Port;Dalian Port;Tianjin Port;Yingkou Port
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||6 - 10 People
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||24,400 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||grinding ball,grinding media,casting ball,casting grinding ball
|Product Price Range