(1).Raw material: Round steel ,the raw material of forged balls ,are totally ordered from our national large -scale steel mills. We can also provide special processing as per special requirements of different grinding balls
(2).Scientific Proportioning :Rational chemical composition is gradually optimized and formed by our technical staff after continuous tests. It is unique .The best configuration of various alloying elements can combine the ball′s hardness and toughness’ at their best.
(3).Electric furnace smelting: All cast steel balls are produced by intermediate frequency electric furnace .The purity and stability of materials are effectively ensured after uniform temperatures conditioning and twice hot metal purificati0n.
(4).Assay before furnace :Temperature control is an important and complex process during cast steel ball production. Different tapping temperature and heat temperature are sensitively reflected in the quality of the products. It is requested to master the proper pouring temperature ,mold temperature ,so that can make sure the products achieve a good state of body tissue during the transition from Liquid to solid states.
(5).Mould forming: Pouring when the molten iron temperature difference between molten iron and the molds. In this way ,the ball can achieve internal organization of grain refinement and be more dense .Meanwhile ,the carbide is radically arranged ,and such Carbide is embedded in the matrix again during grinidng process, forming harde layer continuously .So that the hardness and thoughness is maintained to a reasonable.
(6).Heat treatment: We have two sets of heat treatment production line .One is oil quenching, the other is air quenching ,so that the grinding balls can be burring through quenching. And the grinding media has the characters of high hardness ,good thoughness,low wear rate ,low break rate, wear -resistant etc. through tempering
The Product Description of Superior Steel Forged Grinding Ball For Plant Cement and Mine
Times of falling (5m)
Chemical Composition of Superior Steel Forged Grinding Ball For Plant Cement and Mine
- Q:Casting parts need to be subjected to the kind of heat treatment after the weldment is finished
- Annealing is needed to eliminate stress and refine grain
- Q:Casting parts, anodizing 20
- The common material that can be anodized is aluminum alloy. It is recommended to use casting aluminum alloys, such as ZL102 and ZL105, which are commonly used as cast aluminium alloys. The processing of aluminum casting is easy. After processing, the surface of the whole part can be anodized. The color can be chosen.
- Q:What do you mean by "proofing" in the casting? Do you charge for the proofing?
- Proofing refers to making the first sample to confirm to the customer
- Q:What should I pay attention to when designing a casting structure?
- (2) in the prevention of metal mold casting misrun and cold partition should pay attention to the following problems: the structure of A casting thickness should be appropriate not too thin, especially when casting size when not too thin; the B should avoid a big level, because it makes the liquid metal in the casting. Rise slowly, and the air contact surface, easy oxidation, and because the metal type liquid metal heat quickly, quickly lose liquidity, easy to cause misrun and cold lap, slag and other defects; C casting shape should be streamlined to avoid sharp corners and has sharp change connection structure in order to facilitate the flow of liquid metal. 2 in the design of metal castings in a complex shape, if the production process is very difficult, should not affect the casting conditions, try to make the casting has simple shape, strong structure change, removed from metallic die for.
- Q:What kind of casting process is used for cast iron parts? And what are the cast steel parts adopted?
- Corundum sand: the main mineral composition is corundum alpha -Al2O3, used for investment casting, ceramic mold casting shell materials. The olivine sand: the main mineral composition of olivine (MgFe) 2SiO4, used in cast iron, non-ferrous alloy castings and high manganese steel casting molding sand and the core sand. Silica resources in nature resources, but suitable for casting with high SiO2 content of natural silica sand is not too much. Since 1951, China has carried out a general survey of the casting sand resources in the territory, but mainly limited to the main traffic lines and major industrial cities. Survey results show that Chinese can be used for natural silica sand casting is very rich in resources, a wide range of distribution. Inner Mongolia Zhelimumeng, natural silica sand reserves amounted to hundreds of millions of tons, the particle shape close to the circular, the content of SiO2 is about 90%. Fujian, Jinjiang Dongshan sea sand, the content of SiO2 is 94 to 98%, with a low volume of mud, are good natural silica sand. Are Duchang, Yongxiu Jiangxi County Xingzi, a large number of Quaternary lacustrine deposition of silica sand, the content of SiO2 is about 90%, low iron content, alkaline oxide less, uniform size, is a good lake sand. Guangzhou, Hunan and other places have abundant easily broken weathered sandstone, processing artificial silica sand, the content of SiO2 in more than 96%, can be used for the production of steel castings. Jiangsu Nanjing red sand, sandy mud pure, moderate, strong permeability, good viscosity, high silica content, less water, fine particles, pulls out the casting is smooth, stable quality, can be made of cast iron and non-ferrous metal parts of the sand and core sand
- Q:In theory, which is more expensive, forging parts or casting parts?
- The structure of the casting is relatively flexible in design, and the modeling is easy to realize.
- Q:Casting parts have poor surface finish. What sand is used to make them?
- Manual coal dust, clay sand is a little worse. Mechanical styling is not bad either.
- Q:What are the design considerations for casting parts?
- A: in the design of metal castings in a complex shape, if the production process is very difficult, should not affect the casting conditions, try to make the casting has simple shape, strong structure change, removed from metallic die for.
- Q:How to calculate the price of casting parts?
- Cost of raw materials + electricity (fuel) costs + workers' wages + managers' wages + transport costs + raw materials burned + accessories costs + equipment maintenance depreciation costs + management fees + tax. The most convenient, the raw material market price plus 2000 yuan, plus you want profits on the line.
- Q:What method of casting does not rust? I think the sample is like oil
- Close to the solder, and slowly dissolve is hot melt double-sided adhesive, otherwise it is oily double-sided adhesive.
Grinding Prince was established in February, 2004 with an area of 24,400 square meters. Our company is an outstanding private enterprise specializing in the production of wear-resistant, corrosion-resistant, and heat-resistant alloy iron and steel castings. Currently, our production capacity of various types of wear-resistant casting balls and heat-resistant steel castings is 10,000 tons.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Anshan City, Liaoning Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
||Domestic Market； South America； Eastern Asia； South Asia； Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Shanghai Port;Dalian Port;Tianjin Port;Yingkou Port
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||6 - 10 People
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||24,400 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||grinding ball,grinding media,casting ball,casting grinding ball
|Product Price Range