||Q195,Q215,Q235,Q215B,Q235B,RHB335,HRB400,200 Series,300 Series,400 Series,600 Series,SS400-SS490,10#,20#,A53(A,B)
||0.30 to 2.50 mm
||600 to 1,500 mm
||1.0 MT to 8.0 m/tons
Thickness: 0.30 to 2.50 mm
Width: 600 to 1,500 mm
Length: As per requirement
Coil: 1.0 MT to 8.0 m/tons
Z80, Z100, Z120 upto Z275
Regular Spangle, Minimized Spangle available
Bright and Matt Finish
For covers (roof), simple forming, hand and machine folding
For structures requiring simple forming
For hand and machine folding and for ordinary shaping
For ordinary deep drawing and special shaping
For extra-deep drawing and special shaping
Standard and Grade :
Hot-dip galvanized steel coils
SS GRADE 230
SS GRADE 255
SS GRADE 275
SS GRADE 340
Q: How do you guarantee the quality of your product?
A: Every process will be checked by responsible QC which insures every product's quality.
Q: How much is your delivery time?
A: Normally within 30 days of receipt of LC original or prepayment, but mostly according to the specific requirements or the quantity
Q: I need sample, could you support?
A: We can supply you with the sample for free, but the delivery charges will be covered by our customers. For avoiding the misunderstanding, it is appreciated if you can provide the International Express Account for Freight Collect. Also you can have a visit to us, welcome to CNBM!
CNBM International is highly recognized by its business partners and clients all over the world and has obtained rapid development under the spirit of win-win. We will carry on the mutual beneficial, innovative and revolutionary trading structure as we did before, create value for our employees, share holders and clients and benefit the whole society in our future development
- Q:Does steel contain nickel?
- Stainless steel is a steel than contains at least 10% chromium. But there are many nuance of stainless steel, with different composition for various applications, and some do contain nickel. But not all types of stainless steel contain nickel.
- Q:Chinese Creations : Steel?
- Steel is created in a primitive way whenever iron oxide ore (red dirt) is mixed with wood and burned. Seemingly everyone has a pet theory how their own selected country was the first to notice and do it on purpose. Regards, Larry.
- Q:is 440 stainless steel good for throwing knives?
- Stainless Steel Throwing Knives
- Q:Steel Buildings!!!!!?
- Yes of course they look nice and I think they are more durable and weather resistant than conventional concrete buildings. So if you are thinking of constructing a building then opt for steel buildings buddy :)
- Q:Several reading methods of steel tape measure
- Precise steel tape factory and after a period of time must go through the verification and indicate the verification of temperature, tension and feet. Feet marked on the length of its nominal length, and the difference between the actual length is called length correction delta l ruler by different tension will make feet long. To avoid this change requires the use of steel tape according to the scale mark force of steel tape. At different temperature the foot will change with the temperature so it is necessary to use t as variable function to represent the feet long, this is the ruler length equation, its general form:
- Q:Steel HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
- Speaking of Building Construction, we use grade 450 and 450B not because of toughness, its because it best serves its purpose, reinforcing concrete structure should provide the enough ductility of structure to resist flexure/bending when loads are imposed on it.
- Q:What is the accuracy of steel tape inspection
- This is the smallest scale brothers precision measuring tools, minimum scale steel tape is mm, mm is estimated to read out the data, such as steel tape measure length is 12.5 mm, which is 12 in the steel tape on the scale with the number of 0.5.It was read out. So the accuracy is millimeters.
- Q:What is purpose of providing steel in compression zone in Doubly reinforced beam ?
- There are several reasons to add compression steel. Keep in mind, supported steel (meaning it can't buckle) resists compression as well. Compression steel helps reduce long term deflections. Concrete creeps under sustained loads. Steel lessens the compression, meaning less sustained compressive stress to cause creep deflection. It makes members more ductile. Since the steel takes some of the compressive stress, the compression block depth is reduced, increasing the strain in the tension steel at failure, resulting in more ductile behavior (the moment at first yield remains largely the same with compression steel added, but the increase in capacity after yield is significant). Compression steel insures that the tension steel yields before the concrete crushes, meaning it helps change the failure mode to tension controlled. It makes beams easier to construct. With bars in the top and bottom, you have longitudinal reinforcement in all 4 corners of the shear stirrups to keep them in place when pouring the concrete. Also, for continuous members, its often easier to run your negative moment steel the full length of the beam rather than trying to cut it off in the positive moment regions. Serviceability concerns. You're going to end up putting steel in that region anyway to for temperature and shrinkage.
- Q:Cold steel katana?
- Can see this one is gong to cause a lot of controversy, price, country of origin, stuff like that might help you form an opinion on the particular sword
- Q:Sealing stainless steel?
- Straight white vinegar on a clean white cloth does an amazing job on all my appliances. Makes the kitchen smell great to.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range