DESCRIPTION FOR CARBON STEEL PLATE
hot rolled steel coils ss400
Minerals & metallurgy
about 23 tons
With Hydraulic Testing, Eddy Current , Infrared Test
2) Black Painted (varnish coating)
in bundles, strapped by strips. Or as customer’s requirement
Common products, we can provide freely, for special production,we can depends on negotiation.
100% L/C at sight, 30% T/T in advance, and the balance against the copy of B/L or negotiation
Within 10-25 days, according to quantity, asap save customer’s time
TRADE TERMS :FOB, CFR, CIF
1.Big thickness:by bulk vessel
2.Small thickness:packed by steel strips and shipped by container
3.According to the requirements of customers'
FEATURES OFSTEEL COILS
(2)Good corrosion resistance
(3)Excellent abrasion resistance and fatigue strength
(5)Oxidation resistant performance
(6)Excellent in high temperature
1.High quanlity and reasonable price.
3.Reasonable shipping and fast delivery.
Q:You are Factory or Trading Company?
A:We are factory,our main products include Steel plate,Steel Bar,Steel coils.
Q:What’s the MOQ?
A:Generally,the trail order will be accepted.The MOQ can be confirmed according to the different products.For example,the MOQ of rebar will be 25-50MT,the galvanized steel pipe will be 10MT,the stainless steel pipe will 1-5MT.
- Q:Why was molton steel found at ground zero?
- WTC 7 was not built with a central core like the two big towers were, which allowed it to come down a lot easier than the other two. And the planes didn't have to melt the steel structure holding up the buildings, all they had to do was weaken these structures to where they could no longer hold the weight. RE: Ok fine, since this is what you claim, where are the actual proven facts for this molten steel? Because I have noticed you have no link to a legitimate source available. Still no links to anything legitimate. And 2 thumbs down? Wow, I must be special.
- Q:deflection calculations in a steel cylinder?
- the area of the cylinder bypass area is extensive actual its 28.26 cm^2 so if the wieght is 14 which ability the metallic consists of .5 kg/cm2 , which isn't something we enable metallic the gentle one carry as much as a million.4 t/cm2 that's 1400 kg no longer 0.5 , so dont worry urself approximately deflection....
- Q:mild steel?
- Weight per meter kg/m kg/m = (Oc - 4Wt) * Wt * 0.00785 Oc = outside circuit, Wt = wall thickness For sq. steel tubes: Oc = 4*a For rect. steel tubes: Oc = 2a + 2b Specific Weight =7.85 g/cm3
- Q:Is steel lighter than iron?
- For the same volume of part, like a cubic inch, the weight is very close. If you base the comparison on strength, like a bar strong enough to hold XXX pounds, then the forged bar will be lighter, smaller still hold the weight.
- Q:how to make a unique piece of steel?
- If you really want to do this, you should be getting some books on steel metallurgy rather than asking on Yahoo. ASM sells a Metallurgy for the non-metallurgist that would be a good introduction. Most university libraries will have the full ASM handbook that includes detailed information for different grades of steel (vol 1), heat treatment and surface hardening (vol 4), testing (vols 8-12), and casting (vol 15). A reference for continuous cooling transformation diagrams will also help in designing a heat treatment process. If you want to make something stronger than most commercial steels, you'll need to get into nanotechnology and unconventional steel processing methods like powder metallurgy. You can increase the strength of steel by about 1000% by reducing the grain size from 50 micron (typical for conventional processing methods) to 100 nm (achievable through high-energy ball milling). Though you'd also need to customize the chemistry to stabilize the grain size during the necessary thermal processing, I believe zirconium works well with iron.
- Q:why does steel have a density range when other metals do not?
- Steel is not a pure element it is an alloy. Steel is primarily iron but it has many elements blended in that change it's density including carbon,silicon, nickel, chrome, etc. Aluminum and copper , magnesium and so forth can be the pure element or they can be alloys too. If they are alloys, then their densities vary also
- Q:how can i wax corten steel?
- Bill summed it up pretty quick and provided a link. For some reason you are focusing on the copper content when it really is insignificant in the overall picture of the sun hitting its surface. If you could elaborate more, maybe we could offer a better answer.
- Q:Does a Butcher's steel actually make your knives any sharper ?
- A steel is only for keeping the edge sharp and straight. You must get your knife sharp first whether you use a stone or an electric knife sharpener. It also depends on where your knife is from as to what angle you need to sharpen it at. If you mess up the first part you can use a steel all day but it wont sharpen your knife.
- Q:Can u make hot Chocolate stainless steel water bottles?
- Hot drinks only do well in an insulated thermos. Thermos's were designed for hot drinks. This stainless steel water bottle is not a thermos. You could put hot chocolate or coffee in the water bottle, but you'll burn your hand if you touch it. And, it will cool down very quickly.
- Q:How do I polish stainless steel jewelry?
- When okorder.com okorder.com/
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range