DESCRIPTION FOR CARBON STEEL PLATE
hot rolled steel coils ss400
Minerals & metallurgy
about 23 tons
With Hydraulic Testing, Eddy Current , Infrared Test
2) Black Painted (varnish coating)
in bundles, strapped by strips. Or as customer’s requirement
Common products, we can provide freely, for special production,we can depends on negotiation.
100% L/C at sight, 30% T/T in advance, and the balance against the copy of B/L or negotiation
Within 10-25 days, according to quantity, asap save customer’s time
TRADE TERMS :FOB, CFR, CIF
1.Big thickness:by bulk vessel
2.Small thickness:packed by steel strips and shipped by container
3.According to the requirements of customers'
FEATURES OFSTEEL COILS
(2)Good corrosion resistance
(3)Excellent abrasion resistance and fatigue strength
(5)Oxidation resistant performance
(6)Excellent in high temperature
1.High quanlity and reasonable price.
3.Reasonable shipping and fast delivery.
Q:You are Factory or Trading Company?
A:We are factory,our main products include Steel plate,Steel Bar,Steel coils.
Q:What’s the MOQ?
A:Generally,the trail order will be accepted.The MOQ can be confirmed according to the different products.For example,the MOQ of rebar will be 25-50MT,the galvanized steel pipe will be 10MT,the stainless steel pipe will 1-5MT.
- Q:Pros and cons of stainless steel firearms?
- Stainless Steel Handguns
- Q:High Speed Steel Information!?
- wikipedia: High speed steel (often abbreviated HSS, sometimes HS) is a material usually used in the manufacture of machine tool bits and other cutters. It is often used in power saw blades and drill bits. It is superior to the older high carbon steel tools used extensively through the 1940s in that it can withstand higher temperatures without losing its temper (hardness). This property allows HSS to cut faster than high carbon steel, hence the name high speed steel. At room temperature, in their generally recommended heat treatment, HSS grades generally display high hardness (above HRC60) and a high abrasion resistance (generally linked to tungsten content often used in HSS) compared to common carbon and tool steels. see reference for more info .
- Q:How does Steel help us in society?
- steel comes from iron. Iron is a natural resource and is abundent in nature. so being able to turn it into steel means it can be used for alllll sorts of things! from buildings, cars, piping and tubes, to washing machines, appliances and many other things. its used in our everyday life and is a great, strong material.
- Q:Which one is bigger? Steel Force in Dorney Park or Tidal Force in Hershey Park?
- steel force breaks the 200ft mark and is a steel out and back roller coaster. Tidal force is a water ride that is about 100 ft tall. If you can do Steel Force then you should be able to handle anything at Hersheypark. the on;y ride they have bigger is the Kissing Tower
- Q:steel shafted fairway woods...?
- i take advantage of a three timber off the tee while a motive force could bypass in the process the fairway on a dogleg, or while the fairway gets narrower the further you hit it. Use it to get as close to to a par 5 in 2 as i will, or perhaps even attain a par 5 in 2. Use it to make up floor in case you permit out a rigidity, every time the photos demands me to hit it between 220 and 235 it quite is approximately how some distance I hit my 3 timber. I additionally carry a 5 timber which I hit approximately 2 hundred to 215 and extremely severe so it lands comfortable. i do no longer carry any hybrids regardless of the undeniable fact that as I nevertheless like to hit long irons.
- Q:Thomas steel products 2400 1st ave s Birmingham al 35233. this is the place that sells rebar & steel doors?
- Steel Fabricating/or Steel Fabricators is just a fancy way of saying that they sell steel products and a variety of related services. Thomas steel products has a wide range of steel products and services, from Windsor Republic Door Dist, Tie Wire, Steel Doors Frames, Snap Ties, S Parker Hardware Distributor, Reinforcing Steel Detail Drawings Avail, Rebar Fabrication, o_O.
- Q:cleaning a steel pan?
- they have drywall (mudding) sponges to sand mud when you fix walls in the house, they are grey, square, and do not scratch. They seem to work better than any scrubber ever. Make sure you use a degreaser dishsoap like dawn. Maybe try putting your heat lower in the pan and cooking things more slowly?
- Q:low density steel?
- 1. A method has been developed for magnetic phase analysis of Fermanal type alloys as-quenched and after aging. 2. The upper limit of alloying to ensure the optimal mechanical properties was determined more precisely for steel 9G28Yu9MVB. For rods aged at 550°C for 16 h the aluminum content should not exceed 9.2% and the carbon content 0.92%. 3. To ensure the optimal mechanical properties of the deformed metal it is necessary to obtain a fine-grained single-phase austenitic structure after quenching. The amount of hardening phase after quenching should not exceed 15–20% (saturation magnetization around 1600 G).
- Q:Is it possible to stain steel red?
- Yes you can, steel is a very storng metal. Source - www.qualitas-steel-doors.co.uk/
- Q:What type of welding rod to use welding cast steel?
- I Use these for cast iron, www.yms.co.uk/welding-rod-small-pack/2.5mm-cast-iron-welding-rod-small-pack/1951/11612/detail.asp they are expensive when compared to welding rods for steel but i find that normal steel ones dont work on cast iron
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range