Steel H Beam Hot Rolled High Quality 100MM-900MM
H Beam Hot Rolled High Quality 100MM-900MM are ideal for structural applications and are widely used in the construction of buildings and bridges, and the manufacturing, petrochemical, and transportation industries.
OKorder's H Beam Hot Rolled High Quality 100MM-900MM are durable, strong, and resist corrosion.
Main Product Features:
· Premium quality
· Prompt delivery & seaworthy packing (30 days after receiving deposit)
· Corrosion resistance
· Can be recycled and reused
· Mill test certification
· Professional Service
· Competitive pricing
Manufacture: Hot rolled
Grade: Q195 – 235
Certificates: ISO, SGS, BV, CIQ
Length: 6m – 12m, as per customer request
Packaging: Export packing, nude packing, bundled
Chinese Standard (H*W*T)
Light I (H*W*T)
Light II (H*W*T)
- Q:Do you have H steel 550x300x11x18?
- It can be made of welded H section steel. Five thousand and two hundred outbound.
- Q:Light thin-walled H steel, in addition to welding, is there any hot rolling?
- Domestic H steel production line is about 10, mainly from Germany to introduce production lines.
- Q:How to distinguish between narrow flange and wide flange H section steel
- I as the name suggests, is a kind of I-shaped section steel flange on the inner surface of slope is generally 1:6, the flange and the thickness of thin, resulting in two main characteristics of I-beam section plane is huge, it is difficult to play the strength of steel in the application, as the first picture shows. Although there has been a thicker I-beam in the I-beam market, the structure of the I-beam has determined its torsional properties.
- Q:In the steel-concrete composite beam, how to choose the type of steel if H steel is used?
- You say that the model of steel is Q234 or Q345, Q235-B and C, D and E carbon structural steel are used in the section steel and steel plate.
- Q:How can the steel posts of different types of H steel be butted?
- The same type of H steel, steel column butt joint, bolted or welded joint or all welded joints.
- Q:248 H steel GB thickness?
- The section is 248mm high, the section width is 124mm, the web thickness is 5mm, and the flange thickness is 8mm.
- Q:How to control the welding deformation made of H steel
- Features are as follows: wide flange and large lateral rigidity. Good bending resistance. The two surfaces of the flange are parallel to each other, so that the connection, processing and installation are simple. Compared with the welding drawing I-beam, the utility model has the advantages of low cost, high precision, little residual stress, no expensive welding materials and welding seam detection, and the cost of steel structure production is saved by about 30%. Under the same section load, the H steel structure of hot rolled 15%-20% steel is less than that of traditional steel structure. Compared with the concrete structure, the hot rolled H steel structure can increase the use area of 6%, while the structural weight is reduced by 20% and 30%, and the internal force of the structural design is reduced. The H steel can be processed into T steel, and the castellated beams can form various section forms to meet the demands of engineering design and manufacture. H steel is mainly used in engineering, plant, equipment, machinery and equipment, bridges, highways, houses, etc., with good mechanical and physical properties, firm and energy-saving and environmental protection. H steel is a kind of economical type section steel, widely used in industry, buildings, bridges, oil drilling platforms, according to the forecast in 2005 China's H steel demand of about 2 million 500 thousand tons, 5 million tons of demand in 2010, but the H steel of China's annual production capacity of 1 million 200 thousand tons, the market demand is very great.
- Q:Use H section steel to make the beam, the span of 8 meters, the floor slab, what's the minimum H steel? What's the model?
- It is recommended to use 300*200*8*12HM H steel
- Q:H how long is the length of the steel section?
- Hot rolled H steel is usually fixed length of 12 meters or less, if it is welded H steel can reach 20 meters or longer, hot-rolled H steel is too long, transportation is not convenient
- Q:What's the difference between I-beam and H steel?
- H section steel is a kind of economical and economical cutting surface profile (other cold bending thin wall steel, pressed steel plate, etc.). Because of the reasonable cross-section shape, they can make steel more effective and improve the bearing capacity. Unlike ordinary I-beam, the flange of H steel is widened, and the inner and outer surfaces are usually parallel so that it is easy to connect with high strength bolts and other components. Its size constitutes a reasonable series, complete model, easy to design and use. (in addition to crane girders)
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range