Order On-line Tracking
Specifications of Hot Rolled Deformed Steel Rebar:
HRB335 HRB400 HRB500
G460B, B500A, B500B,B500C
6M, 9M,12M or as required
TT or L/C
FOB, CFR, CIF
Each bundle weight
2-3MT, or as required
Hot rolled steel rebar
Theoretical weight and section area of each diameter as below for your information:
Section area (mm²)
Weight of 12m (kg)
Deformed Steel Rebar in warehouse
Usage and Applications of Hot Rolled Deformed Steel Rebar:
Deformed bar is widely used in buildings, bridges, roads and other engineering construction. Big to highways, railways, bridges, culverts, tunnels, public facilities such as flood control, dam, small to housing construction, beam, column, wall and the foundation of the plate, deformed bar is an integral structure material. With the development of world economy and the vigorous development of infrastructure construction, real estate, the demand for deformed bar will be larger and larger..
Packaging & Delivery of Hot Rolled Deformed Steel Rebar:
Packaging Detail: products are packed in bundle and then shipped by container or bulk vessel, deformed bar is usually naked strapping delivery, when storing, please pay attention to moisture proof. The performance of rust will produce adverse effect.
Delivery Detail: within 45 days after received advanced payment or LC.
Label: to be specified by customer, generally, each bundle has 1-2 labels
1. Our products are produced according to national standard (GB), if not, supply according to national standards (GB) or agreement as customer required.
2. Other Grade and Standard Deformed Steel Bar we can supply:
Grade: GR40/GR60, G460B/B500A/B500B/B500C,BST500S
Standard: ASTM, BS, DIN
The Minimum Order Quantity of these products is high, and need to be confirmed.
3. We can not only supply Deformed Steel Bar; if you need anything about building materials, please contact us for further information.
4. Please send us your detail specifications when inquire. We will reply to you as soon as possible. We sincerely hope we can establish a long stable business relationship.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|