Specifications of Hot Rolled H-Beam Steel
1. Standard: JIS G3101
2. Grade: SS400 or Equivalent
3. Length: 6m,10m, 12m as following table
4. Invoicing on theoretical weight or actual weight as customer request
5.Payment: TT or L/C
Usage & Applications of Hot Rolled H-Beam Steel
Commercial building structure ;Pre-engineered buildings; Machinery support structure; Prefabricated structure; Medium scale bridges; Ship-building structure. etc.
Packaging & Delivery of Hot Rolled H-Beam Steel
1. Packing: it is nude packed in bundles by steel wire rod
2. Bundle weight: not more than 3.5MT for bulk vessel; less than 3 MT for container load
Color marking: There will be color marking on both end of the bundle for the cargo delivered by bulk vessel. That makes it easily to distinguish at the destination port.
Tag mark: there will be tag mark tied up on the bundles. The information usually including supplier logo and name, product name, made in China, shipping marks and other information request by the customer.
If loading by container the marking is not needed, but we will prepare it as customer request.
4. Transportation: the goods are delivered by truck from mill to loading port, the maximum quantity can be loaded is around 40MTs by each truck. If the order quantity cannot reach the full truck loaded, the transportation cost per ton will be little higher than full load.
5. Delivered by container or bulk vessel
Production flow of Hot Rolled H-Beam Steel
Material prepare (billet) —heat up—rough rolling—precision rolling—cooling—packing—storage and transportation
- Q:Are all the steel girders H?
- I-beam, channel steel, angle steel and so on, according to the different parts used in the project, choose different steel.
- Q:H Steel 30, one, 15, how much is 1 tons?
- I-beam, channel and angle steel are widely used in industrial buildings and metal structures, such as factories, bridges, ships, agricultural machinery, vehicle manufacturing, transmission towers, transport machinery, often in conjunction with the use of. Flat steel is used as a bridge, a housing, a fence, a transmission ship, a vehicle, etc. on a construction site. Round steel and square steel are used for all kinds of machine parts, agricultural machinery parts, tools and so on.
- Q:What does "welding H" steel set "vertical" and "corrective processing" mean?
- Since the H steel web needs to be machined is 10 thick, it can be easily welded to the submerged welding machine, so there is no need to break the seamAfter blanking, use the crane to lift the plate to the erection machine one by one, and clamp. Start the set, set the machine, adjust the position of the three plates, and fix the spot weldingNote: the assembling machine is specially used to assemble the H steel machine, three plates, processing it can clamp type H steel H steel will start the machine, by the end of the assembling machine to roll to the other end, through assembling the machine when the door frame, can be used to adjust the assembling machine accurate three plate position, is a period of adjustment of rolling.After erection, the crane is welded to the welding platform and submerged arc weldingAfter welding, lift to straightening machine for straightening and correctingNote: the straightening effect correction principle: after welding flange may be not perpendicular to the web, using roller flat. Because H type steel may also be in the length direction is not straight, also can use the pressure roller is adjusted. The general steel processing plant of the straightening machine only in H flat slab steel width flat with length up straight. Straight up the length function of flame correction, flame correction, H steel with roasted curved, roasted red with water, due to thermal expansion and contraction, H type steel straight up. But it must have some experience to master the operation.
- Q:How should the steel H columns in the middle of the gable be placed?
- In monolayer steel structure workshop gable H (should not use lowercase h) type steel column, flange should be placed parallel to the walls, structure
- Q:What does "H400*250*8*12" mean in steel structures?
- A direct consequence of low industrial concentration is caused by excessive competition, in 2005, the average profit of 5% steel enterprises, in addition, steel tube truss and complicated structure, difficult construction of landmark projects to higher profit margins, as building light steel portal frame, due to intense competition, the profit space is generally low, so only there are some enterprises in order to steal frugal material bidding, so only the sensation of three-dimensional "white paper". But the good news is the processing capacity of 13 million 510 thousand tons of steel structure steel structure association in 2005 statistics, the processing capacity of the top five steel enterprises has more than 1 million tons, the annual top ten enterprises the basic processing capacity in more than 100 thousand tons.
- Q:300*200h steel 7 meter span center load the most, can bearing 30 tons?
- H section steel belongs to middle wing H section steel, can weigh 30 tons. 294*200*9*12 of the national standard. According to the specifications of the calculation, 10 meters span is large, or the cross section of the beam is a bit small, only the strong or the equivalent of roof purlin. Can not bear too much weight. Recommend the use of H type steel above 600*300*12*18. Below is the H type steel bearing calculation:RA=RB=P/2 Mc=Mmax=Pl/4 fc=fmax=Pl^3/48EI A= B=Pl^2/16EI symbol and theta theta P - Q - N; concentrated load, uniform load, N; R - bearing force, the direction of the action is positive, N; M - bending moment, the compression of the upper section, lower tension is positive, Nm; Q, the shear. The adjacent section of the torque in a clockwise direction is positive, N; F, deflection, downward displacement is positive, mm; angle theta, clockwise rotation as positive degrees; E - Gpa; I - elastic modulus, cross-sectional moment of inertia, m^4; L = x/. =x'/l, zeta, alpha beta gamma = a/l, =b/l, =c/l from two aspects
- Q:What does H steel column H300*250*6*10-90 represent in steel structure?
- Steel column: a column made of steel. Large and medium-sized industrial buildings (see map [CFST column construction plant "), long-span public buildings, high-rise buildings, homes, light work platform, the Zhanqiao and the support column, most of the steel column. The classified steel column can be divided into solid column and lattice column (Figure 1[steel column) in the form of cross section. Section form solid column with steel column section [the whole), is the most commonly used I-section; lattice column section is divided into two limbs or more limbs, the limbs with batten or batten plate contact (Figure 2b section steel column), when the load is larger than m, when the width of steel consumption is saved.
- Q:H Elastic modulus of section steel
- The general definition of modulus of elasticity is that stress is divided by strain. When the material is in the elastic deformation stage, its stress and strain should be changed into a positive proportion (that is to say, according to Hooke's law), and the coefficient of proportionality is called the elastic modulus.
- Q:How to process arc H steel?
- See you is an arc in which direction the ah, if it is directly under the arc arc flange flange welded web on the line, the web is on the web flange welding arc. There are two directions are arc. Hope to help you.
- Q:How large H steel are used for steel roof with span of 19 meters and 26 meters respectively?
- The steel roof truss of 26 meters span adopts Q345 steel, the column section adopts H500 * 250 * 10 * 14, and the beam adopts H (800-500) * 220 * 12 * 14
SOURCE,a well-known enterprise in Tangshan specializing in the production and sales of H beams, IPE. Annual production capacity is 600,000 mtons.
We always aim to serve customers, provide our clients with quality and cheap products and give customers the most satisfactory service.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 80 Million
||Mid East; Southeast aisa; korea
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||20% - 25%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 75,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered;
|Product Price Range