|Place of Origin: |
Shandong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
|Surface Treatment: |
|Special Use: |
Wear Resistant Steel
as your requirements
all RAL colors or customers samples color
|Zinc coating: |
Standard export seaworthy packing
PE, PVDF, SMP, HDP
|Coil weight: |
|Coil ID: |
30% deposit, 70% by T/T against B/L copy; or by L/C
|Back coating thickness: |
|Top coating thickness: |
|Product Name: |
Prepainted galvanized steel
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Standard export packing, 4 eye bands and 4 circumferential bands in steel, galvanized metal fluted rings on inner and outer edges, galvanized metal and waterproof paper wall protection disk, galvanized metal and waterproof paper around circumference and bore protection|
|Delivery Detail:||25 Days after 30% deposit or L/C at sight|
PPGI/Color Coated Steel Plates
PPGI Color Coated Steel Sheet in Coil
With the sophisticated equipment, you can get the best quality with most competitiveprice PPGI as below.
Detailed Product Description of prepainted steel coil
Our prepainted steel coil production line imported from America AB Corp and British CT Corp,it can be regarded as one of the most advanced unit in China. Our prepainted steel coil have outstanding formability,superb durability,good adhesion,wide availablity.Quick and reliable delivery for both small and large orders is our promise.
Our factory specialing in the export of the prepainted steel coil PPGI,Color coated steel coil,PPGI ,prepainted steel coil,color coated steel coil,stainless steel and other building materials.And our company trading here,exporting prepainted steel coil PPGI with good qulity and low price in China
Our factory prepainted steel coil production line in Tianjin in 2008,and many factories before 2010 have not yet been established,We have a proven technology,and we ensure quality
Category of Painting
Silicon modified polyesters
Top side: 20+5microns;
Bottom side: 5~7microns.
Produce according to RAL Color System or as per buyer’s color sample.
Primer coating + Finish coating
Primer coating + Finish coating
Primer coating or single back coating
Primer coating + Finish coating
Primer coating + Finish back coating
- Q:What effects does the hercules control steel have?
- I guess that since Steel doesn’t have headphones connection and a built-in soundcard, one won’t be able to play a track on one deck and prelisten the track on the other without using an external usb soundcard, right? I was wondering what’s the point in releasing a product like this if you also have to buy a bunch of equipment to be able to do sth “fondamental”: play while preparing your next song. However since the steel is meant for DJ’s who already have a great soundcard, but I don’t see why a Steel+sound card is ONLY for pro’s. Yes it’s designed for pro’s but you can use it as a beginner. Some consoles you also need to consider: Hercules Steel/RMX, Numark OMNI/Steath. It's all personal decision. Peace, Love Happiness
- Q:Engineering Materials - tool steel question?
- It all depends what the application actually is. For hammers I would select a hammer grade B1 steel. For impact loading where an edge is needed I would be going for O1 or similar (oil quenching steels tend to be a little tougher than air hardening). For mining tools a very high manganese steel (Hadfields steel) - this is not a true tool steel. The best place to start is by looking at the ranking of the properties which you want - hardness v toughness v strength - and then use this to put the steels in rank order. Price and availablity then sort the problem out for you (in the real world).
- Q:Types of knife steel?
- If you want a good quality knife, stay away from Stainless, I would suggest one that is a mix of high and low carbon steel, high carbon holds the edge, but is brittle, low carbon is more malleable, which prevents from breaking when used.
- Q:What minerals are stronger then steel?
- Mineral ≠ metal Strong ≠ hard Even after you learn what the words mean, the only straight answer is still Look and see.
- Q:Where can I get a steel taper kit?
- All okorder.com/... This is the cheapest stainless steel taper kit i could fine. You can also use titanium and glass, but never use acrylic tapers because they're cheap, toxic and will give your ears that really nasty smell as you get into bigger gauges. I hoped i helped.
- Q:Stretching Ears: Acrylic vs Steel?
- Steel is much better because acrylic can't be sterilized. If you have the option, titanium is much better because steel can cause nickle allergies, which can get pretty irritating.
- Q:how to start fallout 3 broken steel?
- Broken Steel Fallout 3
- Q:Steel mine question help!!!?
- There's no such thing as a Steel mine - steel is made from various raw materials (and now recycled metals). These materials may be mined separately and then combined at a steel mill - but steel is made, not mined. Steel, depending on what final characteristics they're trying to develop (strength, hardness, finish , etc.) can be comprised of iron, carbon, manganese, phosphorus, sulfur, nickel, chromium, etc. in varying quantities.
- Q:Chemical difference between steel & stainless steel?
- In metallurgy, stainless steel is defined as a steel alloy with a minimum of 11.5% chromium content by mass. Stainless steel does not stain, corrode or rust as easily as ordinary steel (it stains less), but it is not stain-proof. It is also called corrosion resistant steel when the alloy type and grade are not detailed, particularly in the aviation industry. There are different grades and surface finishes of stainless steel to suit the environment to which the material will be subjected in its lifetime. Common uses of stainless steel are cutlery and watch straps. Stainless steel differs from carbon steel by amount of chromium present. Carbon steel rusts when exposed to air and moisture. This iron oxide film is active and accelerates corrosion by forming more iron oxide. Stainless steels have sufficient amount of chromium present so that a passive film of chromium oxide forms which prevents further corrosion
- Q:steel helmet protection?
- They are meant to protect from shrapnel and flying objects,or an enemy's hit to the head. Not meant for protection against bullets [we didn't think so] but at the right angle you could get lucky. What they are useful for is boiling water for coffee etc. Shaving taking a who/e's bath and in the field very handy to have. The bad thing about pots is wearing,you must get accustomed to the weight on your head and neck. You don't think you ever will but finally you do,and because it's many uses and you must wear it,you do!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range