|Place of Origin: |
Shandong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
|Surface Treatment: |
|Special Use: |
Wear Resistant Steel
as your requirements
all RAL colors or customers samples color
|Zinc coating: |
Standard export seaworthy packing
PE, PVDF, SMP, HDP
|Coil weight: |
|Coil ID: |
30% deposit, 70% by T/T against B/L copy; or by L/C
|Back coating thickness: |
|Top coating thickness: |
|Product Name: |
Prepainted galvanized steel
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Standard export packing, 4 eye bands and 4 circumferential bands in steel, galvanized metal fluted rings on inner and outer edges, galvanized metal and waterproof paper wall protection disk, galvanized metal and waterproof paper around circumference and bore protection|
|Delivery Detail:||25 Days after 30% deposit or L/C at sight|
PPGI/Color Coated Steel Plates
PPGI Color Coated Steel Sheet in Coil
With the sophisticated equipment, you can get the best quality with most competitiveprice PPGI as below.
Detailed Product Description of prepainted steel coil
Our prepainted steel coil production line imported from America AB Corp and British CT Corp,it can be regarded as one of the most advanced unit in China. Our prepainted steel coil have outstanding formability,superb durability,good adhesion,wide availablity.Quick and reliable delivery for both small and large orders is our promise.
Our factory specialing in the export of the prepainted steel coil PPGI,Color coated steel coil,PPGI ,prepainted steel coil,color coated steel coil,stainless steel and other building materials.And our company trading here,exporting prepainted steel coil PPGI with good qulity and low price in China
Our factory prepainted steel coil production line in Tianjin in 2008,and many factories before 2010 have not yet been established,We have a proven technology,and we ensure quality
Category of Painting
Silicon modified polyesters
Top side: 20+5microns;
Bottom side: 5~7microns.
Produce according to RAL Color System or as per buyer’s color sample.
Primer coating + Finish coating
Primer coating + Finish coating
Primer coating or single back coating
Primer coating + Finish coating
Primer coating + Finish back coating
- Q:Stainless steel pots?
- The difference in stainless steel cookware is the amount of different metals used when making them. 18-10 is the best combination. I have Tramontina SS pots and pans and love them. Nice heavy bottoms that evenly heat. Getting used to cooking with stainless is a bit difficult. You need to start with high heat and then turn it down when you add ingredients. This assists in food not sticking.
- Q:Titanium vs Surgical Steel in Earrings?
- There is a lot of debate in the piercing community about guns vs. needles. In my opinion, needle piercing from a reputable piercing shop is the best choice. This is because guns can harbor a lot of bacteria, especially if they are used on more than one person which they often are. Yes, guns are fast and efficient, but they can be unsafe at times. My first lobe holes were done with a gun. I cried forever because it burned so bad...even after days. They lady was so impersonal, and they used sterling silver which I found out that day I was allergic to. My other 4 holes are were done with a needle. I had trouble healing them because I used sterling silver (my stupid fault), but besides the allergy, they healed beautifully and were virtually pain free. I would recommend getting them pierced at an actual shop, not the mall. If I were you, I would chose niobium metal or titanium to avoid any type of allergy that could happen. Choose studs and not rings because they are easier to heal. Good luck!
- Q:slingshot ammo: glass or steel?
- Steel has more mass.
- Q:what is stronger Tempered Steel Blade or Carbon Steel Blade?
- 1. all steel blades are tempered, whether they are high carbon blades or low carbon blades. 2. It depends on what kind of steel they are made from. So im going to answer this question, using the following qualifications. 440A stainless steel 440C stainless steel - high carbon. The higher the carbon level, the more brittle a blade becomes. But the higher the carbon level, will increase a steel’s wear resistance , meaning it will have a better edge retention 2. They both will work well. Pros's / Con's The 440C blades will need less sharpening, but are harder to sharpen The 4401 blades will need to be sharpened more, but are far easier to resharpen. So it basically comes down to where you will be using them and how you will be using them. If your gonna be out in the middle of the jungle and stopping for the night, then the high carbon blade would probably be better, you use it all day, resharpen it at night. If your gonna be cutting brush, tobbaco, etc on your land, then the 440A would be better, because you can take a couple of min's to resharpen it often
- Q:what steel is best for a survival/utility knife?
- INFI steel used by Busse Combat is probably one of the best steels around right now, but the price reflects that. The heat treat is a HUGE part of the toughness of a steel. A good heat treat can make a bad steel a good one, or a good one a great one. I personally prefer 1095. It's a good ole tool steel on the lower end of the price scale and it holds up well. I've always had good experiences with 1095.
- Q:Can steel oxidize?????????
- Yes - Steel can oxidize, its most commonly called rust Steel is a metal. Depending on the level of oxidation, you might be able to polish it with very fine steel wool. If is is really bad, then you might need a chemical cleaner such as Naval Jelly, which can be found at the hardware store. But the Naval Jelly might discolor the metal, so then you might need to polish it afterward to return its finish.
- Q:How much is 18k steel and gold worth?
- If you use a Gold Calculator you can find out how much it is worth.
- Q:Steel mine question help!!!?
- There's no such thing as a Steel mine - steel is made from various raw materials (and now recycled metals). These materials may be mined separately and then combined at a steel mill - but steel is made, not mined. Steel, depending on what final characteristics they're trying to develop (strength, hardness, finish , etc.) can be comprised of iron, carbon, manganese, phosphorus, sulfur, nickel, chromium, etc. in varying quantities.
- Q:How to remove stains in stainless steel microwave?
- use a sponge/scrubber with soft scrub
- Q:When does steel start to Warp?
- Just okorder.com
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range