Tensile strength σb (MPa)
Conditions yield strength 0.2 sigma (MPa)
Elongation δ5 (%)
Section shrinkage (%)
Place of Origin:
Medical instruments, building, chemical food industry agriculture
304 cold rolled stainless steel coil
Hot Rolled Stainless Steel Coil 304 Annealing and Pickling No.1 Finish
Stainless steel is a production which not easy rust,acid resistance and corrosion resistance,so it is widely
used in light industry,heavy industry,daily necessities and the decoration industry.
Hot Rolled Stainless Steel Coil 304 Specifications
2.standard:JIS, AISI, GB
3.width: 0.55m, 0.65m, 1.0m, 1.22m, 1.5m, 2m or requirement
Hot Rolled Stainless Steel Coil 304 Chemical Composition:
(%):C=0.07, Mn=2.00, P=0.045, S=0.030, Si=0.075, Cr=17.5-19.5, Ni=8.0-10.5, N=0.10
Hot Rolled Stainless Steel Coil 304 Physical Properties
Tensile strength σb (MPa) ≥ 520
the conditions yield strength σ0.2 (MPa) ≥ 205,
elongation δ5 (%) ≥ 40
Reduction of ψ (%) ≥ 50,
hardness: ≤ 187
HB; ≤ 90
HRB; ≤ 200H
- Q:Do you have stainless steel with magnetic?
- Ferritic stainless steel is generally magnetic, austenitic stainless steel is generally non-magnetic. So we can't generalize.
- Q:Stainless steel strap easy to scrape, how to deal with?
- They use sandpaper to repair scratches watchcase watchband above, is not difficult, as long as careful steady hand could do; but for the surface polishing process, it must use the polishing machine, ordinary people can not do.
- Q:Why does stainless steels carry magnetism?
- In fact, there is also a stainless steel magnet can not afford, that is, high manganese or nitrogen and low nickel or nickel free stainless steel, chromium, manganese austenitic stainless steel, so it can not be based on whether or not to determine whether the magnetic stainless steel
- Q:Does the 301 stainless steel band contain magnetism?
- No magnetism. Related to stainless steel information, you can pay attention to "I want stainless steel" website, I usually look at it above, registered members can also see relevant member information. You can pay attention to it!
- Q:What is the hardness of stainless steel band 3/4?
- Hello, 3/4H stainless steel has too many materials, I don't know what kind of material you are talking about 301 and 304 are different. 3013/4H harder. 304 soft. And 201430, etc.... All different
- Q:The difference between stainless steel and cold rolled steel strip
- Stainless steel: the surface appearance and the possibility of the use of various good corrosion resistance than ordinary steel, durable good corrosion resistance and high strength, so the possibility of using large sheet of high temperature oxidation resistant and high strength, it can fire resistant temperature processing, plastic processing is easy because without surface treatment, so simple, maintenance is simple and clean, bright and clean a high degree of good welding performance.
- Q:301 stainless steel belt and 304 stainless steel belt, which quality is good?
- No absolute, which quality is good, the key depends on what kind of product is suitable. Under normal circumstances, the requirements of hardness, elasticity, as elastic components, structural parts of the 301 materials used more, can also achieve a higher hardness of about HV600. Product positioning higher, 304 materials can be appropriately selected, the highest hardness can reach about HV500.
- Q:Is there any magnetism in stainless steel?
- Stainless steel is becoming more and more popular because of its beautiful appearance, corrosion resistance and not easy to damage. More and more pots, city sculpture, architecture, etc. the use of stainless steel decoration room. Some customers in the purchase of stainless steel kitchenware, holding a magnet on stainless steel utensils to absorb. That the magnet is on the stainless iron, not stainless steel, stainless steel are not magnetic. In fact, this is the misunderstanding of stainless steel.
- Q:Which material is better, stainless steel or belt?
- Summer is the best with a stainless steel belt, the belt in the summer after the sweat corrosion, there will be an unpleasant smell, easily broken; stainless steel material is relatively good, generally not bad, summer with sweat also nothing, no taste. I hope my answer will be helpful to you!
- Q:What type of stainless steel is magnetic stainless steel?
- 1, 420- type "cutting class" martensitic steel, similar to Brandt's first high chromium stainless steel this. Also used in surgical knives, which can be made very bright.2 model 430- ferritic stainless steel for decorative purposes, such as automotive accessories. Good formability, but poor temperature resistance and corrosion resistance.3, 440- type high strength cutting tool steel, carbon is slightly higher, after appropriate heat treatment to obtain a higher yield strength and hardness can reach 58HRC, which belongs to the most hard stainless steel column. The most common example is razor blades".
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range