1.0 - 35 mm
|Place of Origin:|
Shandong China (Mainland)
|Secondary Or Not:|
Thick Wall Pipe
|Alloy Or Not:|
Square Hollow Steel Pipe/Tube
JIS G3465-2006,JIS G3466,GB/T 3094
Square Hollow Section Image
FAQ of Square Hollow Section
①How is the quality of your products?
Our products are manufactured strictly according to national and internaional standard, and we take a test
on every pipe before delivered out. Guaranteed: If products’ quality don’t accord to discription as we give or the promise before you place order, we promise 100% refund.
②How about price?
Yes, we are factory and be able to give you lowest price below market one, and we have a policy that “ for saving time and absolutely honest business attitude, we quote as lowest as possible for any customer, and discount can be given according to quantity”,if you like bargain and factory price is not low enough as you think, just don’t waste your time.Please trust the quotation we would give you, it is professional one.
③Why should you chose us?
Chose happens because of quality, then price, We can give you both.Additionally, we can also offer professional products inquiry, products knowledge train(for agents), smooth goods delivery, exellent customer solution proposals.Our service formula: good quality+good price+good service=customer’s trust
SGS test is available, customer inspection before shipping is welcome, third party inspection is no problem.
Any question, pls feel free to contact us !
- Q:What's the difference between a rectangular tube and a rectangular steel tube?
- Rectangular tube is a kind of hollow long strip steel, also known as flat tube, flat square tube or square flat tube (Gu Mingsiyi). A large amount of pipe used to transport fluids, such as petroleum,Natural gas, water, gas, steam, etc., in addition to bending and torsional strength of the same weight is lighter, so it is also widely used in the manufacture of machinery parts and engineering structures. It is also used to produce all kinds of conventional weapons, guns, shells and so on.
- Q:Are the welded and galvanized tubes the same weight?
- The difference is that because zinc has weight, even if the difference is very small, there are also differences,Galvanized pipe weight is basically the same about 1.06 of the welded tube, of course, you can artificially ignored.
- Q:What does "buried steel pipe" 6*2SC100 mean?
- Welded steel pipe refers to the use of steel or steel plate bending deformation into a round, square and other shapes after welding into the surface of the joint of the steel pipe. The blank used in welded steel pipe is steel or strip steel.
- Q:There are multiple welded galvanized steel pipe outer diameter 108mm wall thickness 4mm length of 6 meters
- Galvanized steel pipe is divided into cold galvanized steel pipe, hot galvanized steel pipe, cold galvanized steel pipe has been banned, and the latter is also advocated by the state for the moment, can be used. In 60s and 70s, developed countries began to develop new types of pipes, and galvanized pipes were banned. China's Ministry of construction and other four ministries also issued a civilization, indeed from two, 000 years since the galvanized pipe as a water supply pipe, the New District cold water pipe has rarely used galvanized pipe, and some of the hot water pipe is galvanized pipe. Hot dip galvanized steel pipe is widely used in fire, power and highway.
- Q:What is the difference between steel pipe and round steel?
- Making ring parts with steel tubes can improve data application rate, simplify manufacturing process, save data and work hours, such as rolling bearings, rings, Jack sleeves, etc., and have been widely used in steel pipe manufacture.
- Q:Which is more load-bearing, the same thickness of steel pipe and steel bar?
- The same length, the same pipe diameter, the same material strength is hollow, the ratio of area of steel (solid), and the cyclical and slender radius smaller than the larger, so the longitudinal stability coefficient is smaller, three factors, two factors are weak in steel reinforced, another factor: strength, they are the same, no doubt, steel reinforced bearing less than.
- Q:Material of welded steel pipe
- GB/T3092-1993 (galvanized steel pipe for low pressure fluid delivery). Mainly used to transport water, gas, air, oil and heating, hot water or steam, etc. generally lower pressure fluid and other use tube. Its representative material is: Q235 grade a steel.GB/T14291-1992 (mine fluid conveying welded steel pipe). It is mainly used in mine pressure air, drainage and vertical seam gas welding pipe. Its representative material is Q235A, B grade steel.
- Q:Stainless steel tube, also known as why tube?
- It can be divided into round tube and special-shaped tube according to the cross sectional shapeThe special-shaped tube has a rectangular tube, a rhombus tube, an elliptical tube, six square tubes, eight square tubes, various cross section asymmetric pipes, etc.
- Q:When can I use the PVC pipe and when to use the galvanized pipe?
- Galvanized pipes are generally used outside the drying environment or building blocks, and PVC is mainly used for pre embedding in walls or humid environments. If in the ceiling ceiling, below the roof, you need to use galvanized pipe, in the floor below, on the ground you need to use PVC.
- Q:What's the difference between round and round tubes?
- Round steel is generally refers to steel, the surface is not threaded, different from round steel pipe, round tube is round tube.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range