Specifications of High Quality Seamless Steel Tubes For High-pressure For Chemical Fertilizer Equipments
1) Superior in quality
2) Quick in delivery
3) OD: 8-720mm WT:3-60mm
4) Material: 10# 20#,304 Q235 Q235B
Size OD: 3-60mm
Standard: GB/T8162 GB3087 BGZJ518-2006 GB/T8163
Grade : 20#,304 Q235 Q235B Q235C Q235D and so on
End : BE and Plain end with pipe caps
Technique :Cold rolled, hot rolled, cold drawn
Usage: Used for industrial pipe, high-pressure boiler pipe, and food industry
Payment: TT and irrevocable L/C
Packaging of High Quality Seamless Steel Tubes For High-pressure For Chemical Fertilizer Equipments:
Wrapped in bundles with steel strips or according to customers' requirements
- Q:How can galvanized steel tubes be painted on the surface?
- Suitable for galvanized base material (antirust primer), epoxy zinc yellow primer (double component), epoxy ester zinc yellow primer.Pretreatment of galvanized sheet when brushing:1, conditional, you can zinc plating phosphating treatment, or first spray a layer of phosphating primer.2, or smooth zinc plating surface sweeping treatment.3, the galvanized workpiece, galvanized pipe surface with solvent (that is, epoxy zinc yellow primer, thinner) wipe, in order to remove the workpiece crude oil protective layer, and increase cleanliness.4, two-component epoxy zinc yellow primer: in strict accordance with the proportion of paint and curing agent paint, and aging 30 minutes later, modulation suitable construction viscosity, you can spray.One component epoxy ester primer: zinc yellow construction viscosity suitable to construction of modulation, the correct construction method.
- Q:What's the actual size of the DN25?
- DN25 refers to the theoretical size of the inner hole of the pipe. That is to say, the theoretical dimension of the inner diameter of the pipe is 25 (the metric tube refers to the inner diameter, and the English tube is also to indicate the inner diameter, for example: 3/8, the inner diameter is 9.525, and the diameter of the 1/2 is 12.7, and the diameter of the 5/8 is 15.875). The outer diameter is theoretical in diameter, plus the wall thickness specified by the state (which is artificially specified and has no formula)The theoretical diameter of DN25 is 25, and the outer diameter is Phi 33.7 and phi 32(but there is also the outside diameter of the mark. The mark is: the outer diameter * wall thickness, such as: 32 * 2, that is to say, the outer diameter is 30, the inner diameter is 26)
- Q:What is the size of seamless steel tube DN150?
- Seamless steel tube is generally used to indicate the outer diameter * wall thickness, DN150 seamless steel pipe GB wall thickness is 5mm. Wall thickness is a series of calculations based on your design, pressure, temperature, and pipe material.
- Q:Is the PVC tube a plastic tube or a plastic tube?.
- Or polymer polymerized by radical polymerization under the action of light and heat. The vinyl chloride homopolymer and vinyl chloride copolymer are collectively referred to as vinyl chloride resins. The material is a non crystalline material. PVC materials often use stabilizers, lubricants, auxiliary processing agents, pigments, anti shock agents and other additives in practical use. Is not flammable, high strength, excellent resistance to climate variability and geometric stability. PVC has strong resistance to oxidizing agents, reducing agents and strong acids. However, it can be corroded by concentrated oxidizing acids such as concentrated sulfuric acid and concentrated nitric acid, and it is also not suitable for contact with aromatic hydrocarbons and chlorinated hydrocarbons.
- Q:How to make the internal tooth of the steel pipe?
- Cylindrical thread can be used, if the tube is too long, you may consider a short tube with thread, and then welded to the long tube. Taper thread is more difficult to use than ordinary vehicle, and the tap is generally considered. The tap can be clamped on the tailstock.
- Q:Where is the difference between seamless steel pipe and welded pipe?
- Seamless steel tube is formed during rolling. Welded steel pipes need to be welded after coiling, and spiral welding and direct welding are generally used. Seamless performance is better, of course, the price is higher.
- Q:What's the difference between round and round tubes?
- Round steel is generally refers to steel, the surface is not threaded, different from round steel pipe, round tube is round tube.
- Q:How is the steel pipe dance installed at home?
- Perforated steel pipe, is very troublesome, need support to the roof and drilling in the room, the bottom with tripod frame fixed nail, and welding, installation is very troublesome;
- Q:What does "steel pipe SC" mean?
- DN100 and "SCH80" refer to the outer diameter and the wall thickness of the steel pipe;
- Q:How seamless steel tube is formed?
- Overview of two kinds of steel pipe process:1, cold drawing (rolling) seamless steel pipe: round tube to heating to perforation, annealing, pickling, leading to oil (copper), multi pass drawing (Leng Zha), the blank pipe, heat treatment, straightening, pressure test (testing), marking and warehousing.2. Hot rolling (extrusion seamless steel tube): round tube billet, heating, piercing, three roll cross rolling, rolling or extrusion, removal of pipe, sizing, reducing (diameter or reducing), cooling, blank tube, straightening, water pressure test (or flaw detection), marking and warehousing.
Perfect detection system, our physical & chemical laboratory is equipped with test facilities included spectrum detection and metallographic analysis etc. The company has successively passed ISO9000 quality system, the American Petroleum Institute API, and also earned the environment healthy license, national special equipment manufacturing license.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Europe and the United States; Canada; India; South etc.
||API 5L; API 5CT; GB/T19001-2000 idt ISO9001:2000
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||50% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 423,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range