Specifications of Seamless Carbon Steel Tubes For High Pressure Boilers:
Standard ： ASTM A192/ A 192M /ASME SA-192/ SA -192M
Main steel pipe grade ： SA192 etc. Other grade is also negotiable.
Chemical Composition(%) and Mechanical Propertise
For manufacture wall panel,economizer,reheater,superheater and steam pipeline of boilers.
Packaging & Delivery:
Each bundles pipes will be bundled with 6-8 pcs steel strips and with shipping marks and 2 nylon strips
40-50 days delivery on china port upon receiving orinigal LC or prepayment.
- Q:How are steel tubes represented?
- If it is seamless steel pipe, welded steel pipe, the method of expression is: nominal diameter refers to the outer diameter (diameter * wall thickness). The unit is mm. [for example, seamless steel tubes of phi 32 * 3. It means that the nominal diameter (outside diameter) is seamless steel pipe of phi 32mm and wall thickness 3mm.
- Q:What does the diameter of a steel pipe project mean?
- Suppose we specify a standard that defines the nominal diameter of the same steel tube as G-1, then this G-1 is the same as DN50.I hope it doesn't make you any more confused, huh?. If you still don't understand, keep in mind that the nominal diameter is neither outside nor inside diameter.
- Q:What does carbon seamless steel pipe mean? What is the difference between a seamless 20# and an ordinary one? What is it used in detail?
- Carbon steel is actually relative to alloy steel, mainly carbon content, and 20# seamless steel is carbon steel! In addition, there are stainless steel, stainless steel is considered a kind of alloy steel, but the processing is not the same, the performance is not the same, good looking outside!The description of the material in alloy steel is actually the content of the metal elements in the steel (usually the percentage number).
- Q:What is the outer diameter of the steel tube?
- The diameter of a steel pipe refers to the diameter of the steel pipe. The specifications of the steel tube is normal with diameter (diameter and thickness) said, for example 100MM outer diameter and wall thickness of 5MM tube is marked with 100*5.
- Q:Is it good to buy a simple wardrobe or a steel pipe?
- Therefore, the simple solid wood wardrobe and steel pipe wardrobe is good or bad, according to personal preferences to set, and that environmental protection seems to have grades, easy to crack
- Q:Is the diameter of the steel tube indicated by the outer diameter by the wall thickness or by the inside diameter by the wall thickness?
- 1, DN refers to the nominal diameter of the pipe, the outer diameter and diameter of the average. The value of DN, the value of =De, the thickness of -0.5* tube wall. Note: This is neither outer diameter nor inner diameter. Water and gas transmission pipe (galvanized steel pipe or non galvanized steel pipe), cast iron pipe, steel plastic composite pipe and polyvinyl chloride (PVC) pipe, etc., shall be marked with nominal diameter "DN" (such as DN15, DN50).2, De mainly refers to the pipe diameter, PPR, PE, PP pipe diameter, generally use the De label, are marked as outer diameter and thickness of the form, De25 * 3.3 and D generally refer to the inner diameter of the pipe.4, d concrete pipe diameter. Reinforced concrete (or concrete) pipe, clay pipe, acid resistant ceramic tube, pipe and other pipe diameter gangwa, should be said with inner diameter of D (such as D230, D380 etc.)5, Phi represents the diameter of the ordinary circle. It can also indicate the outer diameter of the pipe, but it should be multiplied by the wall thickness at this time. Such as: Phi 25 x 3, indicating outer diameter 25mm, wall thickness of 3mm pipe.
- Q:How much is the tube?
- The theoretical weight calculation formula of ordinary carbon steel tube is:The weight of each meter is kg/m= (outer diameter mm-, wall thickness mm) * wall thickness mm*0.02466For example: inventory 20# pipe diameter of 108*4.5 weight per meter:Kg/m= (108-4.5) *4.5*0.02466=11.485In accordance with the diameter of 108*4.5 steel pipe market price is 4500 yuan / ton as an example, we can know the diameter of 108*4.5 steel pipe per meter price: 11.485*4.5=51.68 yuan.
- Q:Is hot dipped plastic pipe steel?
- The hot dipped plastic steel pipe is a steel pipe, and it is made of special antiseptic treated composite steel pipe.
- Q:Are galvanized steel tubes the same as degaussing steel tubes?
- Also known as galvanized steel pipe, hot galvanized and galvanized two kinds, hot galvanized, zinc coating thickness, with uniform coating, adhesion, and long service life. The cost of galvanizing is low, the surface is not very smooth, and the corrosion resistance of itself is much worse than that of galvanized pipe.
- Q:What kind of argon arc welding wire is used for 16Mn steel pipe?
- JB/T4709 recommends H10MnSi, but H10MnSi allows a lower value of strength of 430MPa, which does not match the parent material. I think American Standard is selected according to the selection of welding wire ER70S-6 GB ER50-6 wire can guarantee the equivalent strength of parent materials, and Si, Mn content can also guarantee the deoxidation effect, the weld joint is not easy to produce pores.
After more than a decade’s construction and development, we have taken a leading position in seamless steel tube industry in China. In the year 2007, it awarded Famous-brand product Certificate. Besides, we have been named as excellent supplier of Qualified Products by our customers for several times.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Europe; Southeast Asia; etc.
||API 5L；API 5CT；API Q1；ISO/TS29001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 450,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range