Specifications of Seamless Carbon And Alloy Steel Mechanical Tubing
ASTM A179 Seamless Carbon and Alloy Steel Mechanical Tubing
JIS G3441 Alloy steel tubes for machine purposes
MECHANICAL SEAMLESS STEEL TUBING
Usage of Seamless Carbon And Alloy Steel Mechanical Tubing
Applicable to the general structure, mechanical structure with seamless steel tubes.
Quality Standard of Seamless Carbon And Alloy Steel Mechanical Tubing
ASTM A 53 Standard Specification for Pipe, Steel, Black and Hot-Dipped, Zinc-Coated, Welded and Seamless
ASTM A519 Seamless Carbon and Alloy Steel Mechanical Tubing
GB/T8162 Seamless Steel Tubes for Structural Purposes
JIS G3441 Alloy steel tubes for machine purposes
JIS G3444 Carbon steel tubes for general structural purposes
JIS G3445 Carbon steel tubes for machine structural purposes
DIN 2391 Seamless Precision Steel Tubes
EN10305 Steel tubes for precision applications. Technical delivery conditions. Seamless cold drawn tubes
EN 10210:Seamless structural steel pipes
Welcome to here: cheeralli at hnssd dot com. thanks
- Q:Fastener type steel pipe scaffold steel pipe wall thickness
- The scaffolding steel pipe should be specified with the current national standard "GB/T13793" or "straight seam welded steel pipe welded steel pipe for low pressure liquid delivery" GB/T3091 Q235 ordinary steel pipe; steel pipe steel quality should meet the requirements of current national standard grade Q235 steel "carbon structural steel" in GB/T700
- Q:What is the outer diameter and wall thickness of the welded steel pipe of national standard DN250?
- DN (nominal diameter) 250 is generally the industry said 273, welded steel pipe (spiral steel pipe) thickness is generally between 6-8mm, more common.
- Q:What's the material of Q325 steel pipe?
- In terms of deoxidation methods, F, B, Z can be expressed as boiling steel, flat killed steel, killed steel and boiling steel. They are deoxidized steel, which is of poor plasticity and toughness. Welded joints made of this material are susceptible to cracks when subjected to dynamic loads. Should not work at low temperatures, sometimes hardening. In contrast, calming steel is excellent and uniform, with good plasticity and toughness.
- Q:How can galvanized steel tubes be painted on the surface?
- Suitable for galvanized base material (antirust primer), epoxy zinc yellow primer (double component), epoxy ester zinc yellow primer.Pretreatment of galvanized sheet when brushing:1, conditional, you can zinc plating phosphating treatment, or first spray a layer of phosphating primer.2, or smooth zinc plating surface sweeping treatment.3, the galvanized workpiece, galvanized pipe surface with solvent (that is, epoxy zinc yellow primer, thinner) wipe, in order to remove the workpiece crude oil protective layer, and increase cleanliness.4, two-component epoxy zinc yellow primer: in strict accordance with the proportion of paint and curing agent paint, and aging 30 minutes later, modulation suitable construction viscosity, you can spray.One component epoxy ester primer: zinc yellow construction viscosity suitable to construction of modulation, the correct construction method.
- Q:What does carbon seamless steel pipe mean? What is the difference between a seamless 20# and an ordinary one? What is it used in detail?
- Carbon steel is relatively alloy steel. Its carbon content is higher than alloy steel, and 20# steel is one kind of carbon steel.
- Q:How to make the magnetic steel, can be like a magnet?
- Of course, not all materials can be magnetized, austenitic stainless steel will not do.
- Q:Difference and application of seamless hot rolled pipe and cold drawn pipe in seamless steel tube
- purpose2.1 seamless tubes are widely used. General purpose seamless tubes are rolled from plain carbon structural steel, low-alloy structural steel or alloy structural steel, with the most output and are used primarily as pipes or structural parts for conveying fluids2.2, divided into three kinds according to the supply of different uses: the supply of a, according to the chemical composition and mechanical properties; the supply of B, according to the mechanical properties; the supply of C, according to the hydraulic pressure test. According to a, the B class steel supply, such as for under fluid pressure, but also to the pressure test.2.3. Seamless tubes for special purposes include seamless tubes for boilers, seamless tubes for geology, and seamless pipes for petroleum use
- Q:Are metal spiral tubes the same as metal bellows?
- The spiral pipe is mainly used in the pipeline of petroleum and natural gas, and its specifications are indicated by outer diameter * wall thickness.
- Q:What's the difference between round and round tubes?
- Round steel is generally refers to steel, the surface is not threaded, different from round steel pipe, round tube is round tube.
- Q:What's the gate number of the precision steel pipe?
- This kind of steel tube and ordinary hot-rolled seamless steel pipe and cold drawn seamless steel tube in the outer surface is different from the outer surface, and the diameter of the smooth finish of precision steel tube, stainless steel color and the same, inside and outside surface due to manufacturing reasons with a layer of oil.
We specializes in producing steel tube used the following criteria, in the pursuit of brand quality, while providing professional branding services: | 1. Professional production of ASME Series: T91, T23, T22, T12, T11, T2, etc., steel appearance, size and internal performance indicators comparable with the imported products and strive. | 2. A full range of professional production internally ribbed tube, especially supercritical internally ribbed tube. Finished internally threaded tube with threaded inspection by the root. | 3. A boiler tube free pretreatment process: steel pipe in the regular inspection process is completed.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||Main land; Middle East; Southeast Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 600,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM not offered
|Product Price Range