Specifications of Seamless Carbon And Alloy Steel Mechanical Tubing
ASTM A179 Seamless Carbon and Alloy Steel Mechanical Tubing
JIS G3441 Alloy steel tubes for machine purposes
MECHANICAL SEAMLESS STEEL TUBING
Usage of Seamless Carbon And Alloy Steel Mechanical Tubing
Applicable to the general structure, mechanical structure with seamless steel tubes.
Quality Standard of Seamless Carbon And Alloy Steel Mechanical Tubing
ASTM A 53 Standard Specification for Pipe, Steel, Black and Hot-Dipped, Zinc-Coated, Welded and Seamless
ASTM A519 Seamless Carbon and Alloy Steel Mechanical Tubing
GB/T8162 Seamless Steel Tubes for Structural Purposes
JIS G3441 Alloy steel tubes for machine purposes
JIS G3444 Carbon steel tubes for general structural purposes
JIS G3445 Carbon steel tubes for machine structural purposes
DIN 2391 Seamless Precision Steel Tubes
EN10305 Steel tubes for precision applications. Technical delivery conditions. Seamless cold drawn tubes
EN 10210:Seamless structural steel pipes
Welcome to here: cheeralli at hnssd dot com. thanks
- Q:What's the difference between a rectangular tube and a rectangular steel tube?
- Rectangular tube is a kind of hollow long strip steel, also known as flat tube, flat square tube or square flat tube (Gu Mingsiyi). A large amount of pipe used to transport fluids, such as petroleum,Natural gas, water, gas, steam, etc., in addition to bending and torsional strength of the same weight is lighter, so it is also widely used in the manufacture of machinery parts and engineering structures. It is also used to produce all kinds of conventional weapons, guns, shells and so on.
- Q:Is steel pipe made of profiles?
- Large steel: large steel, I-beam, channel steel, angle steel and flat steel are hot rolled, round bar, Fang Gang, six angle iron in addition to hot rolling, there are forging, cold drawn and so on.
- Q:What is the theoretical weight per square meter of the steel pipe diameter of the outer frame and the thickness of the tube wall 3mm 48mm?
- Dimensions of ordinary steel tubes (taken from GB/T 17395-1998)The theory of weight / (kg/m) | wall thickness (2.9 3.0mm: 3.33)
- Q:Stainless steel tube, also known as why tube?
- The longitudinal section can be divided into equal section tube and variable cross section tubeThe variable section tube has a conical tube, a stepped tube and a periodically cross section pipe, etc.
- Q:Are metal spiral tubes the same as metal bellows?
- The corrugated pipe is extruded by the extruder, the winding pipe is wound in a circle, and the prestressed metal corrugated pipe is a reserved channel.
- Q:Hot galvanized steel pipe for use?
- Hot galvanized pipe: in order to improve the corrosion resistance of steel pipe, galvanized steel pipe. Galvanized steel pipe hot galvanized and galvanized two kinds, hot galvanized, zinc coating thickness, zinc plating cost is low, the surface is not very smooth.The hot-dip galvanized pipe is an alloy layer that causes molten metal to react with the iron matrix, thus combining the substrate with the two coating. Hot dip galvanizing is the first steel pickling, in order to remove iron, steel pipe surface after pickling, cleaning by ammonium chloride or zinc chloride solution or ammonium chloride and zinc chloride aqueous solution tank, and then into the hot dip tank. Hot galvanizing has the advantages of uniform coating, strong adhesion, long service life and so on. A complex physical and chemical reaction is formed between the steel tube matrix and the molten plating solution to form a corrosion resistant structure with a tight zinc - iron alloy layer. The alloy layer is integrated with the pure zinc layer and the steel pipe matrix. Therefore, it has strong corrosion resistance.
- Q:Seamless steel tube DN15 specification phi 18*3 what do you mean?
- Seamless steel pipe having a hollow cross section, used as a conduit for conveying fluids, such as pipelines for transporting petroleum, natural gas, gas, water, and certain solid materials. Compared with solid steel such as round steel, steel tube is lighter in strength and equal in resistance to bending and torsion. It is an economical cross section steel and is widely used in the manufacture of structural and mechanical parts.
- Q:How long is the seamless tube?
- Welded pipe is generally 6912 meters fixed length, seamless pipe on the market in general non fixed foot, but usually more than 6 meters
- Q:Where is the difference between seamless steel pipe and welded pipe
- Seamless steel tube is formed during rolling. Welded steel pipes need to be welded after coiling, and spiral welding and direct welding are generally used. Seamless performance is better, of course, the price is higher.
- Q:What is the weight of hot galvanized steel tubes? DN150 4mm wall thickness
- DN150 4mm wall thickness welded steel pipe theoretical weight is 16.21kg/m, galvanized steel pipe should be multiplied by the weight coefficient after galvanizing, C, DN150, wall thickness of 4mm, C=1.032, DN150, theoretical weight and wall thickness of 4mm galvanized steel is 1.02*16.21=16.7287kg/m = 16.73kg/m.
We specializes in producing steel tube used the following criteria, in the pursuit of brand quality, while providing professional branding services: | 1. Professional production of ASME Series: T91, T23, T22, T12, T11, T2, etc., steel appearance, size and internal performance indicators comparable with the imported products and strive. | 2. A full range of professional production internally ribbed tube, especially supercritical internally ribbed tube. Finished internally threaded tube with threaded inspection by the root. | 3. A boiler tube free pretreatment process: steel pipe in the regular inspection process is completed.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||Main land; Middle East; Southeast Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 600,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM not offered
|Product Price Range