Specifications of ASTM 53 ERW welded pipes--Tube and Pipe:
API SPEC 5L, API SPEC 5CT, ASTM A53, GB/T9711.1
API SPEC 5L: B, X42, X46, X52, X56, X60, X65
API SPEC 5CT: J55, K55, N80, L80-1
ASTM A53: A, B, C
Usage/Application of ASTM 53 ERW welded pipes--Tube and Pipe:
It is widely applied to line pipe and casing and tubing in oil transportation and casing field, and it is used in low,high pressure liquid and gassy transportation and it is also good structure pipe (for furniture, window, door, building , bridge, mechanical etc).
Packaging of ASTM 53 ERW welded pipes--Tube and Pipe:
Bundles with anti-rust painting and with plastic caps
- Q:What's the difference between straight steel pipe and seamless steel pipe?
- The welded pipe is made of rolled steel plates, and small ones are straight welded, and big ones are spiral welded. Because the welded pipe has weld, the mechanical performance of weld is poor, so its applicable range is limited, but its price is cheap. Significant difference is that there are welded pipe, seamless steel pipe is not, of course, the welded pipe treatment of good, layman do not see the difference.
- Q:What is a tight steel tube?
- JDG pipe is the replacement of traditional PVC and SC pipes and other traditional wire conduits. It is a breakthrough in the field of building electrical field using new materials and technologies. The JDG pipe adopts the cross connecting ground wire of galvanized steel pipe and thin-wall steel pipe, overcomes the defects of complicated construction and large construction loss of common metal pipe, and solves the problems of poor fire resistance and difficult grounding of PVC pipe. Because the JDG pipe material is more expensive than the ordinary pipe material, it is more used in the construction, such as comprehensive wiring, fire protection wiring and so on.
- Q:How can seamless steel tubes be produced?
- After extrusion to remove pipe sizing. The sizing machine passes through the cone bit and rotates into the steel embryo at high speed to form a steel tube. The inner diameter of the steel pipe is determined by the outside diameter and length of the sizing machine. When the steel tube is fixed, it enters the cooling tower and is cooled by spraying water. The steel tube is straightened after cooling. After straightening, the steel pipe is sent to the metal flaw detector (or water pressure experiment) by the conveyor belt for internal inspection. If there are cracks in the steel pipe, bubbles and other problems will be detected. Steel pipe quality inspection, but also through strict manual selection. After the quality inspection of the steel pipe, spray with the paint on the number, specifications, production batch number and so on. The crane is hoisted into the warehouse.
- Q:RC is it welded steel pipe or galvanized steel pipe?
- Common pipelines in construction are as follows:SC: welded steel pipeTC: wire tubes, thin steel tubesPC: rigid plastic pipesCT: cable trayCP: metal hoseSR: steel grooveRC: water gas pipe
- Q:What is the difference between galvanized iron pipe and galvanized steel pipe? Or called different, in fact, is referred to as galvanized pipe?
- Just name different, all refers to GB/T 3091-2015 "low pressure fluid transport welding pipe" contained in the galvanized pipe.Galvanized pipe means zinc plated, suitable for water, air, heating, steam and gas and other low pressure fluid conveying straight welded steel pipe, longitudinal submerged arc welding (SAWL) steel pipe and spiral seam submerged arc welding (SAWH) steel pipe.
- Q:Is the steel frame on each floor supporting formwork (floor) called full scaffolding?
- After the use of full scaffolding, more than 3.6 meters of interior wall decoration is no longer calculated decorative scaffolding, and the interior wall of the scaffolding is still in accordance with the provisions of the scaffolding.
- Q:What is the size of seamless steel tube DN150?
- Seamless steel tube is generally used to indicate the outer diameter * wall thickness, DN150 seamless steel pipe GB wall thickness is 5mm. Wall thickness is a series of calculations based on your design, pressure, temperature, and pipe material.
- Q:There are multiple welded galvanized steel pipe outer diameter 108mm wall thickness 4mm length of 6 meters
- Galvanized steel pipe wall thickness weight outer diameter 108mm 4mm 6 meters in length is about 10.26*6*1.06=65 kg.Kg/m= (outside diameter mm-, wall thickness mm) * wall thickness mm*0.02466= (108-4) *4*0.02466=10.26 kg / MBecause of galvanizing, the weight is heavier than that of ordinary welded pipe 3%~6%.
- Q:Welded and seamless steel pipe how to distinguish?
- Different processing technology:Seamless tubes are made of quality carbon steel or alloy steel. Processing technology of seamless pipe hot rolling and cold drawing is divided into two ways, and the tube is generally based on welded.
- Q:What is the single length of galvanized steel pipe?
- The single length of galvanized pipe is 6 meters. The length of galvanized seamless steel tube is uncertain. It depends on the length of seamless steel tube
All these steel pipes are suitable for the industries of oil, natural gas,ship building,chemical, environmental protection,boiler, water conservancy, electrical industry,steel structure, building and other related fields.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above Three Million To Five Million RMB
||ISO 9001:2010;API 5L;
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||40% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||40,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range