Specifications of ASTM 53 ERW welded pipes--Tube and Pipe:
API SPEC 5L, API SPEC 5CT, ASTM A53, GB/T9711.1
API SPEC 5L: B, X42, X46, X52, X56, X60, X65
API SPEC 5CT: J55, K55, N80, L80-1
ASTM A53: A, B, C
Usage/Application of ASTM 53 ERW welded pipes--Tube and Pipe:
It is widely applied to line pipe and casing and tubing in oil transportation and casing field, and it is used in low,high pressure liquid and gassy transportation and it is also good structure pipe (for furniture, window, door, building , bridge, mechanical etc).
Packaging of ASTM 53 ERW welded pipes--Tube and Pipe:
Bundles with anti-rust painting and with plastic caps
- Q:What is the difference between seamless steel pipe and welded pipe?
- The main molding process is different. Ordinary steel pipes, such as tap water pipes, are usually welded by bending flat plates, and you can find a seam on it;
- Q:Will the steel tube dance?
- In a single pole dance performance, the dancer moves more naturally, herself, moves and techniques, and does what she wants to do, while the style of dance is determined by herself, no one intervenes, and quite free.
- Q:How can galvanized steel tubes be painted on the surface?
- The market is commonly used in alkyd iron red primer, iron red epoxy primer are not suitable for galvanized parts, otherwise it is easy to fall off. It is important to point out that the saponification of the galvanized sheet with alcohol, acid and paint will result in the failure of the coating and the damage of the original zinc coating.
- Q:Is the steel frame on each floor supporting formwork (floor) called full scaffolding?
- After the use of full scaffolding, more than 3.6 meters of interior wall decoration is no longer calculated decorative scaffolding, and the interior wall of the scaffolding is still in accordance with the provisions of the scaffolding.
- Q:Who knows what is the difference between double submerged arc welded pipe and longitudinal submerged arc welding?
- The straight seam welding is relative to the spiral welding and the T-shaped welding, and so on.
- Q:What is the outer diameter of the steel tube?
- The diameter of a steel pipe refers to the diameter of the steel pipe. The specifications of the steel tube is normal with diameter (diameter and thickness) said, for example 100MM outer diameter and wall thickness of 5MM tube is marked with 100*5.
- Q:What are the uses of welded steel pipes?
- Low pressure fluid conveying galvanized steel tube (GB/T3091-1993) is also called galvanized pipe, commonly known as white tube. It is used for hot water, gas, air, oil, heating, steam, warm water and other generally low pressure fluid or other hot dip galvanizing (furnace welding or welding) steel pipe. The wall thickness of the steel pipe is divided into ordinary galvanized steel pipe and thick galvanized steel pipe. The end of the pipe is divided into non - threaded galvanized steel pipe and threaded galvanized steel pipe. The specification of steel pipe is expressed by nominal caliber (mm). The nominal diameter is the approximate value of the inner diameter. Usually used in inches, such as 11/2.
- Q:How long is the seamless tube?
- Seamless steel tube specification: 8-1240 * 1-200mm
- Q:What is the difference between steel pipe and round steel?
- Steel tube or conventional weapons indispensable materials, barrel, barrel to steel pipe manufacturing. The steel pipe can be divided into round tube and special-shaped pipe according to the cross sectional area and shape. Because of the condition of equal circumference, the circle surfaceThe product is the largest and uses round tubes to hold more fluids. In addition, the ring section is subjected to an average force when it is subjected to internal or external radial pressure, so most steel tubes are round tubes.
- Q:Is the electric pipe used with steel pipe or PVC pipe?
- Electric pipe laying is generally divided into the following circumstances:1) the explosion-proof area must be galvanized steel pipe and explosion proof flexible pipe (used for front end equipment connection);2) non explosion-proof area can use KBG pipe or PVC tube, the former is higher cost, but the installation is firm, the latter is low cost, easy to construction, and in the rain where it will not rust, but compared to the KBG pipe may be damaged.
All these steel pipes are suitable for the industries of oil, natural gas,ship building,chemical, environmental protection,boiler, water conservancy, electrical industry,steel structure, building and other related fields.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above Three Million To Five Million RMB
||ISO 9001:2010;API 5L;
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||40% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||40,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range