Seamless Steel Pipe for lpg gas cylinder
Application of Seamless Steel Pipe for lpg gas cylinder
The company producsts including seamless steel gas cylinder
for industry and medical gas use. We can make cylinder
Standard of Seamless Steel Pipe for lpg gas cylinder
apply to standard of DOT3AA, JIS8241, EN1964,
ISO9809,GB5099, KSB6210. We also produce cylinder with
Certificate of Seamless Steel Pipe for lpg gas cylinder
CCS,BV, LLODY'S, ABS.
Description of Seamless Steel Pipe for lpg gas cylinder
Packing of Seamless Steel Pipe for lpg gas cylinder
Black paint or varnish ,plastic caps with the both ends
- Q:Fastener type steel pipe scaffold steel pipe wall thickness
- The scaffolding steel pipe should be specified with the current national standard "GB/T13793" or "straight seam welded steel pipe welded steel pipe for low pressure liquid delivery" GB/T3091 Q235 ordinary steel pipe; steel pipe steel quality should meet the requirements of current national standard grade Q235 steel "carbon structural steel" in GB/T700
- Q:SC15 what does galvanized steel pipe look like?
- DN15 galvanized pipe, nominal diameter of 15mm
- Q:How much is 4 inches steel tube MM?
- The nominal diameter of the 4 inch steel pipe is DN100, that is to say, the diameter of the center of the pipe wall is 100mm.
- Q:The outer circle of a seamless steel pipe 50 head into the outer circle of the 40 to close
- Cold drawn steel tube and cold rolled steel pipe mill is a complete set of equipment which combines cold rolling, cold drawing, cold rolling and cold drawing to produce pipes. It is a unit for deep processing of hot-rolled pipes or welded pipes.
- Q:Welded and seamless steel pipe how to distinguish?
- Different uses:Mainly used for seamless pipe or structural parts of the transmission fluid, mainly used in machinery industry, and seamed steel pipe is mainly used in the construction industry, such as water, gas, compressed air and low pressure fluid. But seamless steel tubes are used in all pressure pipes.
- Q:What are the uses of seamless steel tubes?
- Compared withsteel and roundsteelinsolid, flexural torsional strength in the same time, the weight is light, is a kind of economic section steel, widely used in the manufacture of structural parts and mechanical parts, such as the oil pipe, automobile transmission shaft, the bicycle frame and steel construction with scaffold with steel pipe manufacturing ring parts can be improved the utilization rate of materials, simplify the manufacturing process, material saving and working hours, such as rolling bearing ring, Jack and so on, has been widely used in steel pipe manufacturing.
- Q:What is ND steel pipe?
- ND steel 09CrCuSb steel is currently the most ideal "resistance to sulfuric acid dew point corrosion in steel (ND steel, ND steel, 09CrCuSb steel, 09CrCuSb steel), ND steel is widely used in the manufacture of economizer, served in the high sulfur content in flue gas of air preheater, evaporator and heat exchanger equipment for resist sulfur smoke gas dew point corrosion.
- Q:What's the difference between seamless steel pipe and welded pipe?
- Welded steel pipe, also known as welded pipe, is made of steel or strip after the formation of welding welded steel pipe, usually 6 meters in length. Welded steel pipe production technology is simple, high production efficiency, varieties and specifications, equipment investment is less, but the general strength is lower than seamless steel pipe.
- Q:What time what time for gas pipeline steel pipe PE pipe
- PE pipe is suitable for medium voltage and low voltage 0.4MPa below the pressure pipe wall thickness. According to the different pressure is not the same, so the steel tube can be used for high pressure.
- Q:RC is it welded steel pipe or galvanized steel pipe?
- RC pipe is galvanized steel pipe, usually followed by the diameter, such as RC50, that is, 50mm galvanized steel pipe.
We are a professional manufacturer of seamless steel pipe of large diameter seamless steel pipe special large modern enterprise R & D, according to ASME, ASTM, API, EN, GB and other standard production maximum diameter of 1200mm, maximum wall thickness of 200mm carbon steel , alloy steel and stainless steel products. Such products are mainly used in nuclear power, super / ultra-supercritical power plants, ethylene, oil refining, coal chemical industry, oil and natural gas, marine engineering, military, metallurgy and the large-scale structure and other important areas.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||360,000 Squre meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range