Self-leveling cement is applicable to leveling up inner floor surface before construction of plastic floor rubber
Self-leveling cement is a sort of hydraulic, rigid and inorganic composite material after high-grade compound formulation. It is applicable to leveling up indoor floor before construction of plastic floor, rubber flooring, wood floor, or carpet. Its suitable for concrete, slush screed coat, stony floor tile and other firm ground.
The advantages of the self-leveling cement is going as follows:
1. Of high fluidity, it can level the floor precisely and automatically;
2. Helps increase compactness, rigidity and isotropy of foundation;
3. Reduces void ratio of foundation and uniforms absorptivity;
4. Quick setting: facing materials can be coated after 1-2 days.
5. Of low contractibility, it can prevent floor cracking.
Maximum thickness of a single construction: 2-10mm
- Q:What is the relationship between the hardness and tensile strength of rubber pad?
- The main factors affecting the tensile strength of rubber are: the main valence bond, intermolecular force and polymer chain flexibility of macromolecular chains. The relationship between tensile strength and structure of rubber: the intermolecular forces are large, such as polarity and rigid groups;
- Q:High strength rubber repairing agent?
- At present, more commonly used high strength rubber repair agent, mostly imported. Like some industrial and mining belts in the repair of broken belts, the choice of sk358 such a two-component rubber repair agent used, the effect is really better.
- Q:EPDM rubber foam?
- Three yuan ethylene propylene diene rubber (EPDM) is used as matrix, and azo two, AC and HOBSH are used as foaming agents, in order to systematically and quantitatively study the preparation process of EPDM foam material and the relationship between structure and properties of foamed material. At present, most of EPDM rubber foam material with low reinforcing carbon black filler, fine particles of carbon black can avoid the difficult problem of dispersion and high viscosity, but now the industry of light colored rubber products demand more and more, so this paper using silica as reinforcing filler rubber, studied the preparation process of EPDM foam rubber and the effects of molding conditions on the foaming process. Subsequently, the change of accelerator, filler, foaming agent and the amount of paraffin oil was analyzed. The curing properties, mechanical properties and SEM analysis were carried out, and the influence of various factors on the structure and properties of foamed material was discussed. The influence law of each formula factor on foaming is summarized, and the optimum formula dosage is expected to be found. Finally, we also through the compression behavior of stress-strain curves of EPDM rubber foam materials with different density, the energy absorption efficiency of E and I analysis of the ideal parameters of EPDM foam energy absorption characteristic of absorbing ability of W and.
- Q:How to improve the aging resistance of rubber?
- In the course of oxidation, ozone can produce molecular cracks, but also make the deformed rubber crack in the direction of stress, namely ozone cracking".Heat will increase the temperature, thermal cracking or thermal crosslinking of rubber will accelerate the oxidation rate of the rubber, that is, heat aging.
- Q:What about the Poisson's ratio and modulus of elasticity of three yuan ethylene propylene rubber (EPDM)?
- Three yuan ethylene propylene rubber is ethylene, propylene and non conjugated diene three yuan copolymer, began commercial production in 1963. The consumption of the whole world is 800 thousand tons every year. The most important feature of EPDM is its superior oxidation resistance, ozone resistance and corrosion resistance. Because three yuan ethylene propylene rubber belongs to polyolefin family, it has excellent curing property. Of all rubbers, EPDM has the lowest specific gravity. It absorbs large amounts of fillers and oils and has little effect on properties. Therefore, rubber compounds with low cost can be made.
- Q:Is sandal rubber bottom good or polyurethane good?
- Because rubber is a high molecular compound. Therefore, the sole has high elasticity, high wear resistance, can undergo repeated bending, stretching, compression without damage. It also has acid and alkali resistance, so it is suitable for wearing in rainy days. Like our boots is rubber shoes. The advantage of natural rubber is that it is very soft, elastic, excellent and suitable for all kinds of sports, but the disadvantages are also obvious, that is, it is very hard to wear. Indoor sports shoes, multi-purpose natural rubber. Synthetic rubber is also divided into wear-resistant rubber, environmental protection rubber, air rubber, viscous rubber, hard rubber, carbon rubber.
- Q:How can the rubber shoes be dyed?
- The rubber material of the shoe edge was stained with a soft brush gently on top with a little toothpaste. The fluoride contained in toothpaste is a good cleaning detergent.
- Q:How can rubber products prevent fading?
- For example, footwear product quality inspection process found in the yellowing resistance of some poor performance materials, shallow white soles during the experiment; and meet many enterprises in the production of light, white shoe sole in the process of use and storage in color yellowing phenomenon; even found some enterprises in the production of light, white sole test HG/T3689-2001 "footwear yellowing resistance test method" to determine the material in the approximation of the sun light, ultraviolet radiation resistance to yellowing ability, the observed color change of sample surface degree of occurrence is not large, but the sole is made into shoes in the process of use and storage is prone to yellow phenomenon.
- Q:What is the rubber composition and function of the airplane tyres?
- Polybutadiene rubber is prepared by the solution polymerization of butadiene butadiene rubber, with excellent cold resistance, abrasion resistance and flexibility, but also has good anti-aging properties. Polybutadiene rubber is mostly used in the production of tires, a small part for manufacturing cold products, cushioning materials and belt and rubber shoes. Butadiene rubber drawback is the tear resistance of the cross, wet skid resistance is not good. Isoprene rubber is the abbreviation of polyisoprene rubber. It is produced by solution polymerization. Isoprene rubber, like natural rubber, has good elasticity and wear resistance, excellent heat resistance and good chemical stability. Isoprene rubber (not before processing) strength was significantly lower than that of natural rubber, but the quality uniformity, processing performance is better than natural rubber. Isoprene rubber can be used instead of natural rubber to make heavy-duty and off-road tires, and can also be used to produce all kinds of rubber products.
- Q:Rubber Mooney value is what meaning, what is the role of
- Mooney viscosity (Mooney viscosity) also called rotation (Mooney) is determined by numerical viscosity, Mooney viscometer, synthetic rubber can basically reflect the degree of polymerization and molecular weight. The rotor is a standard Mooney viscometer, at a constant speed (2 RPM), rotating in a closed chamber in the sample the viscosity change of shear resistance. The size of the sample and the rotation of the rotor during the curing process, through the force measuring device is displayed on the dial to Mooney units, at the same time interval can be read Mooney, vulcanization curve, door number rose after the first drop, 5 unit increase in the time from the lowest point called the Mooney scorch time, the Mooney scorch and then increased to 30 units and the time that scorch time.
CYTRUBBER, specially produces wire braided rubber hose,spiral rubber hose,super high pressure rubber hose,pneumatic hose,sand blast hose,oxygen blowing hose,drilling hose,hydraulic cylinder,metal hose and various rubber products.With the merits of high pressure resistance,small bending radius,strong fatigue resistance,long lifespan and so on,our products are widely used in metallurgy,oil drilling,engineering machines,mining,various hydraulic machines and etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 1.5 Million
||Mid East, Africa, Europe, America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spain; Alabic
||Above 15,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range