Self-leveling cement is applicable to leveling up inner floor surface before construction of plastic floor rubber
Self-leveling cement is a sort of hydraulic, rigid and inorganic composite material after high-grade compound formulation. It is applicable to leveling up indoor floor before construction of plastic floor, rubber flooring, wood floor, or carpet. Its suitable for concrete, slush screed coat, stony floor tile and other firm ground.
The advantages of the self-leveling cement is going as follows:
1. Of high fluidity, it can level the floor precisely and automatically;
2. Helps increase compactness, rigidity and isotropy of foundation;
3. Reduces void ratio of foundation and uniforms absorptivity;
4. Quick setting: facing materials can be coated after 1-2 days.
5. Of low contractibility, it can prevent floor cracking.
Maximum thickness of a single construction: 2-10mm
- Q:Comparison of physical properties of HNBR rubber material with other rubber materials
- Hydrogenated nitrile rubber, referred to as "HNBR" or "H-NBR". It is a new variety of nitrile rubber (NBR).
- Q:Process for producing rubber products
- In the production process of rubber products, the process of making various shapes and sizes is made by using a calender or an extruder, which is called forming. Forming methods are1. rolling formingThe utility model is suitable for making simple sheet and plate shaped articles. It is a method of pressing compound rubber into a certain shape and a certain size of film by calender. It is called calendering forming. Some rubber products, such as tires, adhesive tape, hose and other textile fiber materials, must be coated with a thin layer of glue on the fiber, also known as glue or glue, the process of gluing is generally completed on the calender. Fiber material needs drying and dipping drying before calendering. The purpose is to reduce moisture content of fiber material, avoid evaporation and foaming, and increase the temperature of fiber material, so as to ensure the quality of calendering process. Dipping is a necessary process before cementing. The purpose is to improve the bonding property of fiber and rubber.2. extrusion moldingFor more complex rubber products, such as tyres, tread, hose, and wire surface coating, shall be made by extrusion molding. It is a method of continuous molding with a certain plastic compound into the extruder's hopper, the extrusion of the screw under the internal screw, and through a variety of dies, also known as the templates. Before extrusion, the material must be preheated to make the material soft and easy to extrude so as to obtain a smooth and accurate rubber product.3. moldingIt can also be used to make some rubber products with complex shapes, such as leather bowl and sealing ring. The rubber material is placed in the mold and shaped by heating.
- Q:What's the difference between silicone products and rubber products?
- In the name of the above, rubber products contain silicone products.
- Q:How do rubber undergo vulcanization?
- Vulcanization of rubber can be divided into three categories: cold vulcanization, room temperature vulcanization and heat vulcanization according to the curing conditions.1. Cold vulcanizing products impregnated in a solution of carbon disulfide containing 2% to 5% sulfur chloride.2, room temperature vulcanization, the use of room temperature vulcanized mortar (mixed rubber solution) for vulcanization.
- Q:Is polyurethane and polyurethane rubber one thing?
- Polyurethane and polyurethane rubber are one thing. Because polyurethane has good resilience, it is often called polyurethane rubber, also known as polyurethane elastomer.Polyurethanes are polymerized from polyesters (or polyethers) and two isopropyl esters. Good wear resistance, followed by good elasticity, high hardness, oil resistance, solvent resistance. The disadvantage is heat aging, poor performance. Polyurethane rubber is the most widely used in automobile, shoemaking and machinery industry.Whether polyurethane should be classified as plastic or rubber depends on the actual situation.
- Q:NR natural rubber manufacturers, who knows Guangdong here, there are manufacturers, a few hair connection is OK
- Polybutadiene rubber (BR) is a cis structure by polymerization of butadiene rubber. The utility model has the advantages of good elasticity and wear resistance, good aging resistance, excellent low-temperature resistance, small heat generation under dynamic load and easy metal bonding. The disadvantage is low strength, poor tearing resistance, poor processability and self adhesion. Temperature range: about 60 DEG C ~100. Usually used in combination with natural rubber or styrene butadiene rubber. It mainly produces tyres, tread, conveyor belts and special cold resistant products.
- Q:Is vulcanized sole good or rubber sole is good?
- Rubber base, vulcanized bottom are basically the same, rubber vulcanization is only the process of shoe-making, rubber is the bottom of the way vulcanized and uppers together, it is more difficult to open
- Q:What's the difference between plastic and rubber?
- Plastic has good insulation for electricity, heat and sound: electrical insulation, arc resistance, heat preservation, sound insulation, sound absorption, vibration absorption, noise elimination, and excellent performanceAnd rubberRubber (Rubber): highly elastic polymeric material with reversible deformation. It is elastic at room temperature and can produce great deformation under very little external force. It can be restored to original state after removing external force. Rubber is completely amorphous polymer, its glass transition temperature (T, g) is low, the molecular weight is often large, more than hundreds of thousands. ,Relatively direct, that is, plastic hard, rubber soft (not exactly, there are many exceptions, but most of them are)
- Q:What kind of material does the shockproof rubber cushion usually choose, What's the hardness?
- The air tightness of butyl rubber is the best of all the rubber, is its biggest advantage, it is mainly used for tyres, although there are shock absorbing function, but dynamic flex is not ideal.
- Q:How can rubber and mould not be bonded when producing rubber products?
- When rubber products are made, rubber and mould can not be bonded:1, abrasives to be polished, coating treatment, to achieve the most smooth surface and high temperature corrosion resistance requirements!2, formula design, less use of sticky, easy to corrosive materials;3, curing process should meet the requirements of formula design!
CYTRUBBER, specially produces wire braided rubber hose,spiral rubber hose,super high pressure rubber hose,pneumatic hose,sand blast hose,oxygen blowing hose,drilling hose,hydraulic cylinder,metal hose and various rubber products.With the merits of high pressure resistance,small bending radius,strong fatigue resistance,long lifespan and so on,our products are widely used in metallurgy,oil drilling,engineering machines,mining,various hydraulic machines and etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 1.5 Million
||Mid East, Africa, Europe, America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spain; Alabic
||Above 15,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range