Automobile Wiring Harness Clamps
1. Name: wire clamp
2. Application: for fixing wire or pipes in various vehicles
3. Certificate: ISO/TS16949
Features of Automobile Wiring Harness Clamps
1. Name: stamping part of cars, of more than one thousand models
2. Application: used in cars, agricultural mahinery, construction machinery and household appliances.
3. Special surface treatment as a unique characteristic: in addition to the production of the stamping part, we can also do the following:
1) Coat the surface of stamping parts with PVC, PE powder or PA powder, or make electroplating or electrophoresis on the surface of stamping parts.
2) Weld some mechanical processed parts (such as bolts, nuts) onto the stamping parts or combine rubber parts with the stamping parts by vulcanization or adhesion
4. Material: SPCC, SPCD, SS400, SPHC, SECC, SGCC
5. Packing: carton, with plastic bags and the lining specified by customers, such as foam paper
6. We can process stamping parts in any shape, size and color according to customers' requirements.
- Q:Rubber soaked with hot water will not come out harmful substances?
- Chloroprene rubber chloroprene as the main raw material, made by homopolymerization or copolymerization of small amounts of other. Such as high tensile strength rubber, heat resistance and light resistance, aging resistance and oil resistance properties are superior to natural rubber, styrene butadiene rubber, butadiene rubber. It has a good flame resistance and excellent resistance to burning, its chemical stability is high, water resistance is good
- Q:What is the difference between a thermoforming machine and an injection molding machine in a rubber plant?
- A press forming machine is a machine that changes the solid material into a definite shape by pressure. The injection molding machine changes the viscous semi solid to a certain shape by pressure.
- Q:What are the causes of fracture in rubber products?
- If there is a fracture after production, it is necessary to consider whether or not the method of forming plastic material is unreasonable and where there is no improvement. Finally, it is reasonable to observe whether the structure of the grinding tools is reasonable.
- Q:Does the fuel pipe for automobiles belong to rubber product?
- If it is a diesel car, then the high pressure part of the metal pipe only, in the low pressure part of the rubber tube.
- Q:How can I make rubber products brighter?
- The release agent shall have greater tensile strength so that it is not easy to be polished when it is in contact with the molding resin. This is especially true when there are frosted mineral fillers or glass fiber reinforcements in the resins. The release agent shall be chemically resistant so as not to be dissolved in contact with the chemical constituents of different resins (especially styrene and amines). Release agent should also have heat and stress properties, not easy to decompose or wear; release agent should be bonded to the mold, and not transferred to the processed parts, so as not to interfere with painting or other two processing operations.
- Q:What gum does rubber and metal stick together?
- The cohesion of JL-518 silicone rubber heat vulcanization glue: is a new high performance silicone primer. For the bonding of silicone rubber, TPU and aluminum, iron, copper, stainless steel and other metal nylon cloth special adhesive, in particular for the preparation of silicone rubber rollers and composite rubber products, its performance is better than other similar products, the role of shear bonding surface can withstand long time twist extrusion stress. The preparation of ordinary rubber rolls and compound rubber products such as ethylene propylene rubber also has good effect. Non-toxic, no harmful solvents, comply with environmental protection requirements, no adverse effects on human health.
- Q:What's the difference between plastic and rubber?
- Plastic has good insulation for electricity, heat and sound: electrical insulation, arc resistance, heat preservation, sound insulation, sound absorption, vibration absorption, noise elimination, and excellent performanceAnd rubberRubber (Rubber): highly elastic polymeric material with reversible deformation. It is elastic at room temperature and can produce great deformation under very little external force. It can be restored to original state after removing external force. Rubber is completely amorphous polymer, its glass transition temperature (T, g) is low, the molecular weight is often large, more than hundreds of thousands. ,Relatively direct, that is, plastic hard, rubber soft (not exactly, there are many exceptions, but most of them are)
- Q:What is the difference between PVC rubber and ordinary rubber?
- PVC has strong resistance to oxidizing agents, reducing agents and strong acids. However, it can be corroded by concentrated oxidizing acids such as concentrated sulfuric acid and concentrated nitric acid, and it is also not suitable for contact with aromatic hydrocarbons and chlorinated hydrocarbons.
- Q:Rubber Mooney value is what meaning, what is the role of
- Reflect the level and distribution of Mooney viscosity and molecular weight range is narrow rubber processing performance. High Mooney viscosity of rubber is not easy mixing and uniform extrusion processing, the high molecular weight and wide distribution. Low Mooney viscosity glue sticky roller, its low molecular weight and narrow distribution. The tensile strength of low Mooney viscosity too low after curing. The Mooney viscosity time curve can be seen the performance of rubber vulcanization process.
- Q:Is rubber flame retardant?
- Rubber itself is flammable, in the production process can be filled with some flame retardant material, it can reduce its flammability, but at the same time reduce its inherent good performance, such as abrasion resistance, elasticity, etc..
With abundant strength in technology, our company is well equipped, to ensure product quality. Rubber O-ring has won production licenses issued by the State Administration of Quality Supervision Department. "Quality First, credibility first" is our purpose of operation, and "improving the quality of the system, try our best to achieve the customer satisfaction" is our quality policy.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Liaoning, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||ISO/TS 16949:2002;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Japanese
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average