Automobile Wiring Harness Clamps
1. Name: wire clamp
2. Application: for fixing wire or pipes in various vehicles
3. Certificate: ISO/TS16949
Features of Automobile Wiring Harness Clamps
1. Name: stamping part of cars, of more than one thousand models
2. Application: used in cars, agricultural mahinery, construction machinery and household appliances.
3. Special surface treatment as a unique characteristic: in addition to the production of the stamping part, we can also do the following:
1) Coat the surface of stamping parts with PVC, PE powder or PA powder, or make electroplating or electrophoresis on the surface of stamping parts.
2) Weld some mechanical processed parts (such as bolts, nuts) onto the stamping parts or combine rubber parts with the stamping parts by vulcanization or adhesion
4. Material: SPCC, SPCD, SS400, SPHC, SECC, SGCC
5. Packing: carton, with plastic bags and the lining specified by customers, such as foam paper
6. We can process stamping parts in any shape, size and color according to customers' requirements.
- Q:Is silicone good or rubber good?
- I don't know. Do you mean the original inorganic silica gel (not rubber) or organic silica gel?. Rubber is especially large, and silicone rubber (organic silica gel) belongs to rubber.
- Q:How to improve the hardness of rubber?
- General 90SHA or more need to use hard resin or high styrene such things, of course, have to properly adjust the strengthening agent and curing system
- Q:How does rubber mobile phone cover change yellow?
- Generally discarded, disposed of, replaced by new ones.Can be used to deal with non toothpaste brush view can restore the original color!
- Q:What are the hazards of waste rubber and how can they be used for regeneration?
- In addition to piling up waste rubber products as fuel burning, scientists have been studying more effective waste rubber regeneration technology since 1910. Reclaimed rubber refers to the physical and chemical processes such as comminution, heating and mechanical treatment of waste vulcanized rubber, which can change from elastic state to vulcanized rubber with plasticity and viscosity. The essence of the regeneration process is the comprehensive effect in heat, oxygen, mechanical function and recycling agent of chemical and physical functions, make the network vulcanizate degradation, the fracture position of both crosslinks, also have large molecular cross-linking bond between. Rubber regeneration methods can be broadly divided into two categories: physical regeneration and chemical regeneration.
- Q:Is carbon black and conductive carbon black used in rubber?
- Carbon black is divided into two major categories according to its use and usage:1. Rubber carbon black2, non rubber carbon black (or special carbon black, dedicated carbon black), including pigment carbon black, conductive carbon black, carbon black used for plastics, and a variety of special carbon black and so onMay refer to: Li Bingyan edited the "carbon black production and Application Manual."
- Q:What is the difference between natural and synthetic rubber?
- Natural rubber is one of synthetic rubber, and synthetic rubber can be divided into many kinds.
- Q:What are the rubber parts for the car
- There are many, such as tires, car wipers, brake pads, gaskets for high temperature parts such as engines, air springs (for shock absorption), seals
- Q:What kind of rubber products are expensive?
- The size and size of rubber products determine the amount of glue used, which is a matter of cost;
- Q:Are rubber products poisonous? What harm?
- A product of a combination of many components, produced by certain cross reactions, with high elasticity. In general by the rubber, filler, plasticizer, active agent, accelerator, curing agent and other additives (pigment, odor, conductive composition etc.).
- Q:What does rubber mean?
- High elastic polymer compound. It is divided into two kinds: natural rubber and synthetic rubber. Natural rubber is made from rubber, tree, rubber, grass and other plants. The synthetic rubber is obtained by polymerization of various monomers.
With abundant strength in technology, our company is well equipped, to ensure product quality. Rubber O-ring has won production licenses issued by the State Administration of Quality Supervision Department. "Quality First, credibility first" is our purpose of operation, and "improving the quality of the system, try our best to achieve the customer satisfaction" is our quality policy.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Liaoning, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||ISO/TS 16949:2002;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Japanese
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average