Automobile Wiring Harness Clamps
1. Name: wire clamp
2. Application: for fixing wire or pipes in various vehicles
3. Certificate: ISO/TS16949
Features of Automobile Wiring Harness Clamps
1. Name: stamping part of cars, of more than one thousand models
2. Application: used in cars, agricultural mahinery, construction machinery and household appliances.
3. Special surface treatment as a unique characteristic: in addition to the production of the stamping part, we can also do the following:
1) Coat the surface of stamping parts with PVC, PE powder or PA powder, or make electroplating or electrophoresis on the surface of stamping parts.
2) Weld some mechanical processed parts (such as bolts, nuts) onto the stamping parts or combine rubber parts with the stamping parts by vulcanization or adhesion
4. Material: SPCC, SPCD, SS400, SPHC, SECC, SGCC
5. Packing: carton, with plastic bags and the lining specified by customers, such as foam paper
6. We can process stamping parts in any shape, size and color according to customers' requirements.
- Q:Bought a mouse pad, a little rubber, how to remove?
- Rubber deodorant can effectively reduce or eliminate the odor or odor caused by rubber additives and rubber residual monomers in rubber products. It is especially suitable for some rubber products which use two times to reprocess and reprocess. The rubber deodorant has excellent temperature resistance, long aging and small amount of addition. It does not affect the performance of the rubber products which need to be covered or flavored.
- Q:Can the rubber surface be painted with paint?
- Rubber surface of the original jet printing pattern, etc., how to remove clean, and does not affect the appearance and rubber layer: the way is solvent oil!
- Q:What's wrong with rubber whitening?
- Rubber whitening (spray cream) the main reason for analysis, rubber spray cream, including rubber surface spray and surface spray cream. Spray (Bloom) is a phenomenon in which liquid or solid agents migrate from rubber to rubber surfaces . It can be seen that the inner compound of rubber will precipitate and form a spray. There are three kinds of forms of rubber spray. Powder spraying, wax injection, injection (also known as exudation).1. powder is a curing agent, accelerator, activator, antioxidant and filler powder with precipitation agent on the rubber surface, and form a layer of powder.2. spray wax is paraffin wax, ceresin wax precipitation etc. on the rubber surface, forming a layer of wax.3. fuel injection is softening agent, tackifier, lubricants, plasticizers and other additives in liquid precipitation of the rubber surface, and form a layer of oil.In practice, frost forms on rubber surfaces sometimes appear in one form, sometimes in two or three forms.
- Q:How to make white rubber products do not yellow or delay yellowing time?
- Then aging is divided into thermal aging, oxygen aging, ozone (electrostatic belongs to ozone, because static electricity produces ozone). Gas corrosion aging, heavy metals, oxidation aging. Reaction aging. UV aging and so on.
- Q:What are the ingredients in the tires?
- The tire carcass, is composed of a buffer layer (or belt), tread, sidewall and bead. Tyre section can be divided into several separate regions: crown area, shoulder area (tread slope), flex area (sidewall area), and strengthening the bead region.
- Q:How do rubber undergo vulcanization?
- In the process of hot vulcanization, the general temperature is 10 degrees higher, and the curing time is shortened by about half. Rubber is a bad conductor of heat, which can easily cause uneven vulcanization.
- Q:How to make rubber products keep brightness for a long time?
- Keep it in the right place: ventilated, dry place, not squeezed
- Q:What is the rubber composition and function of the airplane tyres?
- Polybutadiene rubber is prepared by the solution polymerization of butadiene butadiene rubber, with excellent cold resistance, abrasion resistance and flexibility, but also has good anti-aging properties. Polybutadiene rubber is mostly used in the production of tires, a small part for manufacturing cold products, cushioning materials and belt and rubber shoes. Butadiene rubber drawback is the tear resistance of the cross, wet skid resistance is not good. Isoprene rubber is the abbreviation of polyisoprene rubber. It is produced by solution polymerization. Isoprene rubber, like natural rubber, has good elasticity and wear resistance, excellent heat resistance and good chemical stability. Isoprene rubber (not before processing) strength was significantly lower than that of natural rubber, but the quality uniformity, processing performance is better than natural rubber. Isoprene rubber can be used instead of natural rubber to make heavy-duty and off-road tires, and can also be used to produce all kinds of rubber products.
- Q:What does the rubber tire do to people?
- Rubber is divided into natural rubber and synthetic rubber according to its raw material. According to the form is divided into block rubber, latex, liquid rubber and rubber powder. Latex as a rubber colloidal water dispersion; liquid rubber as an oligomer of rubber, not before the vulcanization is generally viscous liquid; powder rubber is the latex processing into powder, in order to benefit ingredients and processing. Thermoplastic rubber, developed in 1960s, does not require chemical vulcanization and is shaped by thermoplastic processing. Rubber according to the use of divided into general and special type of two categories. It is not easy to insulator, conductive, but if water or different temperature, are likely to become a conductor. Conduction is the conduction of electrons in a substance, molecule, or ion.
- Q:What is rubber leather?
- Special rubber refers to rubber with some special properties. The main contents are as follows: chloroprene rubber. CR, prepared by polymerization of chloroprene. With good overall performance, oil resistance, combustion resistance, oxidation resistance and ozone resistance. But its density is larger, it is easy to crystallize at room temperature, hard to store, cold resistance is poor. Nitrile rubber. Referred to as NBR, made by copolymerization of butadiene and acrylonitrile. Good oil resistance and aging resistance. It can be used in the air of 120 degrees Celsius or in the oil at 150 degrees centigrade for a long time. In addition, it also has water resistance, air tightness and excellent adhesive properties. Silicone rubber. The backbone consists of alternating atoms of silicon and oxygen, with organic groups on silicon atoms. High and low temperature, ozone resistance, good electrical insulation. Fluorine rubber. A synthetic rubber containing fluorine atoms in the molecular structure. Usually, the number of fluorine atoms in the fluorine containing unit in the copolymer is expressed as fluorine rubber 23, and the copolymer is two vinylidene fluoride and three fluorine vinyl chloride. Fluorine rubber, high temperature, oil resistance, chemical resistance. Polysulfide rubber. Condensation of two halides with sulfides of alkali or alkaline earth metals. Has excellent oil resistance and solvent resistance, but the strength is not high, aging resistance, poor processability, odor, and more with nbr. In addition, there are polyurethane rubber, epichlorohydrin rubber, acrylic rubber and so on.
With abundant strength in technology, our company is well equipped, to ensure product quality. Rubber O-ring has won production licenses issued by the State Administration of Quality Supervision Department. "Quality First, credibility first" is our purpose of operation, and "improving the quality of the system, try our best to achieve the customer satisfaction" is our quality policy.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Liaoning, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||ISO/TS 16949:2002;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Japanese
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average