Robot Mopper Robotic Vacuum Cleaner CNMB802
Changes direction automatically when it detects objects and walls;
Cleans under furniture;
Electrostatic cleaning pads for enhanced cleaning performance;
Rechargeable batteries; Noise:40dB
Injection and spray
* Input voltage
* Motor power
1 set of NI-MH battery
3pcs of mop
* Vacuum Duration
* Recharge time
* Gift box:
* Master carton(4pcs/ctn):
* Packaging material:
Double corrugated cardboard
* loading qty (20'/40'/40H'):
Packing:Gift Box / Export Cartons
Standard:CE, GS, CB, EMC,
Q: What's the difference with cyclonic to multi-cyclonic filtration system?
Multi-cyclonic is where the dust container has a plastic filter section inside and has many little tunnels in it that separate the finer dust and dirt for the next filter and there is no HEPA filter in the middle plastic filter section.
Cyclonic filtration is where there is a central HEPA filter that sits inside the dust container and catches the finer dust.
Q: My vacuum just stopped while I was using it! What do I do now?
All of our vacuum cleaners have been fitted with a thermal safety cut-off switch which activates to stop the motor from burning out. When it does that it will prevent the unit from turning on again until it has cooled sufficiently to reset, which is between 2 – 4 hrs. The most common reason for safety cut-off switch activated is the filters needs to be cleaned. Please read the instruction manual and follow the instructions on how to clean the filters.
- Q:What's the difference between vacuum and centrifugal dust collection?
- The traditional vacuum cleaner is a high-speed rotating motor to drive the blades to rotate, so that the air is constantly excluded, and the formation of a pressure difference with the outside, the air from the suction port high-speed wind.
- Q:How do I repair the belt of the vacuum cleaner?
- Remove one end of the vibration lever from the outer cover of the vacuum cleaner
- Q:What are the structural principles of a vacuum cleaner?
- In this way, it is possible to form a higher pressure difference with the outside world. The dust and dirt of the suction nozzle are sucked into the dust absorption part with the air, and the dust and dirt are collected in the dust cylinder after the leakage of the leakage device.
- Q:What's the difference between vacuum dust collector and ordinary vacuum cleaner?
- Vacuum cleaners have suction motors with fixed suction for cleaning dust by suction. No sweeper suction motor, only the head of the brush motor, cleaning brush clamp mainly by large dust particles and then thrown into the bucket
- Q:What is the development status of vacuum cleaners?
- In 2007, China's total output of vacuum cleaner was 43632664 units, an increase of 21.63% compared with the same period of 2006
- Q:How to repair the vacuum cleaner fan?
- Unscrew or remove the dust fan from the motor shaft, check and clean the back of the fan
- Q:What are the important parameters of the vacuum cleaner?
- Vacuum: an important indicator of suction size. The index is also related to power. The greater the general power, the higher the index should be
- Q:What is the working principle of a vacuum cleaner?
- Inside the machine, there is an electric fan, which operates at high speed and makes the vacuum inside the vacuum cleaner
- Q:How can a vacuum cleaner take out the dust?
- This filter is a protective barrier to prevent rupture of dust bag dust inhalation of the motor, the air enters the motor through the motor outflow, due to carbon in the operation of electric motor constant wear, so the outflow of the vacuum cleaner with a filter.
- Q:What are the filtration methods for vacuum cleaners?
- Water filtration using water as filter medium makes the dust and microorganisms in the most of them will be dissolved in water and the rest of the lock, through the filter after further filtering, the exhaust cleaner may breathe cleaner air than. The utility model has the advantages of dry and wet use, and the disadvantage is that the dust is cleaned after being finished.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range