Robot Mopper Robotic Vacuum Cleaner CNMB802
Changes direction automatically when it detects objects and walls;
Cleans under furniture;
Electrostatic cleaning pads for enhanced cleaning performance;
Rechargeable batteries; Noise:40dB
Injection and spray
* Input voltage
* Motor power
1 set of NI-MH battery
3pcs of mop
* Vacuum Duration
* Recharge time
* Gift box:
* Master carton(4pcs/ctn):
* Packaging material:
Double corrugated cardboard
* loading qty (20'/40'/40H'):
Packing:Gift Box / Export Cartons
Standard:CE, GS, CB, EMC,
Q: What's the difference with cyclonic to multi-cyclonic filtration system?
Multi-cyclonic is where the dust container has a plastic filter section inside and has many little tunnels in it that separate the finer dust and dirt for the next filter and there is no HEPA filter in the middle plastic filter section.
Cyclonic filtration is where there is a central HEPA filter that sits inside the dust container and catches the finer dust.
Q: My vacuum just stopped while I was using it! What do I do now?
All of our vacuum cleaners have been fitted with a thermal safety cut-off switch which activates to stop the motor from burning out. When it does that it will prevent the unit from turning on again until it has cooled sufficiently to reset, which is between 2 – 4 hrs. The most common reason for safety cut-off switch activated is the filters needs to be cleaned. Please read the instruction manual and follow the instructions on how to clean the filters.
- Q:Parkinsons disease? Needs a light weight vacuum. Any suggestions.?
- The Parkinson's Reversing Breakthrough?
- Q:Why are vacuum cleaners quiet in the TV adverts?
- Because I think it's illegal to put a vacuum that loud on TV, it hurts our ears too much.
- Q:Are Kirby vacuum cleaners worth it?
- Absolutely okorder.com/ You should have someone come to your house and do a demo.
- Q:How many of you prefer a portable over a central vac and why?
- I prefer Bissell up right vacuums and if you keep the filter clean...for under one hundred it's a bargin Central vacuum units are pricey and if you get a clog in the hose you have other issues..plus dragging the hose around the baseboard scratches them up Also thing about the dust and dirt blowing and sucking through the line to the holding canister...you are literally...pulling dust and dirt through the house in a hose... the canister is bulky and a pain to empty and if full when dumped it is a dusty mess.. for a less price and a little closet space you have little to lose I would never waste money on a central vacuum unit...buy a Bissell not a dyson and vacuum onward. *(* *(*
- Q:how are vacuums and airplanes similar?
- vacuum cleaners, not the vacuum of space, right? Probably the cyclonic nature of the engine that creates the suction.
- Q:Dust problem for conure?
- Get a vacuum cleaner that will pick up dust. These new vacuum cleaners they've come up with have Hepa filters in them and are supposed to be good if you have allergies and such. Might be helpful for the bird as well. I have one myself because I have 2 cats and a lot of hair shedding. It works great. Might want to try that.
- Q:looking for a picture from the movie once with the girl dragging the vacuum cleaner?
- okorder.com good luck.
- Q:How many vacuum cleaners do you have?
- I just bought a 16 gallon shop vac...lol. It's freakin huge but better than a dinky vacuum I guess!
- Q:Do you have an amazing vacuum cleaner and what is the name and cost? I am looking for something exceptional.?
- I have a built in vac. No need for hepa filters or vac bags all the dirt goes in a can in the garage and vents to the outside and the noise is out of the house. It's very powerful. It's the best.
- Q:Should I vacuum gravel and screws?
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range