Order On-line Tracking
Refractory clays insulating firebricks/good thermal insulation bricks:are made of Mullite material in good purity.In order to meet the thermal and physical requirements,we produce BJM insulating firebricks into several grades through the addtion of alumina.And we also add some material (which will burns out) to get the pole structure which is helpful for the heat thermal. This kind product used for oven/ furnace and some equipments working in high temperature by back-up insulation behind other refractories.The production of these goods are strictly in size and quality.
Advantages of Refractory clays insualting firebricks/good thermal insulation bricks:
• Made of high pure material,light weight
• Color pure white
• Good thermal conductivity
• Great thermal shock resistance
• very good volume stability at high temperature
Teachnical Date sheet ofRefractory clays insulating firebricks
/good thermal insulation bricks:
|Grade||Density(kg/m3)||Cold crushing strenth(Mpa)||Thermal Conductivity(400°c/600°c)||AL2O3||SiO2||Fe2O3≤%||Linear change≤%||Thermal shock resistance times|
Refractory clays insulating firebricks/good thermal insualtion bricks:
• Backup lining for fireclay brick and high alumina brick in boilers,ceramic kiln,reheating furnace,glass furnace,periodic kiln and high efficiency incinerators,etc.
• Backup lining of cyclone preheaters and cooler in cement plant,hot gas generator,hot air direat stack and floor lining for kiln car,etc.
Q4: What is the minimum quantity?
A4: There is no minimum order quantity. Depending on the item and processing, there may be a minimum production required, however we can offer a quotation based only on the quantity you need.
Q5: Can you give me a brief introduction of the application of your products?
A5: CNBM (China National Building Material) core refractory business comprises the production, sale and installation of high-grade refractory products, the development and implementation of customized system solutions as well as rendering outstanding services for the key industries in Glass, Iron& Steel, Petrochemical, Cement, Ceramic and Nonferrous Metals.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|