1. Low thermal conductivity, good thermal insulation performance.
2. Long service life, easy operation, could be shaped freely
3. Product specification: standard form, normal standard, shaped and special shaped bricks.
4. Can be used in various kilns because of its cheapness and general tray package. Among all of the refractory materials, it is the most widely used.
1. Carbon bake furnaces in the aluminum industry
2. Preheat zones and cyclones of rotary cement kilns
3. Insulation for glass tanks
4. Fireplace and pizza ovens
5. Coke ovens
6. Blast furnaces
7. Reheating furnaces
8. Suspended roofs
9. Lime kilns
Thermal Insulation Fire Clay Brick, Firebrick Refractory For Coke Ovens, Blast Furnaces, Suspended Roof
AL2O3 % (min)
Refractoriness under load, 0.2MPa, (°C)
Apparent porosity (%)
Bulk density (g/cm³)
Cold crushing strength (MPa)
Thermal expansion at 1000°C (%)
1 Competitive Price. Make the products competitive in your market.
2 Abundant Experience. Prevent cracks and twist in bricks.
3 Different Moulds. Save mould fees for you.
4 Strict Quality Control. Meet clients’ quality requirement.
5 Large stocks. Guarantee prompt delivery.
6 Professional Packing. Avoid damage and secure the goods in transportation
- Q:What are the electrical fire protection materials?
- Electrical fire protection materials are the following: 1, fire proof board It is the most commonly used materials in the market, which has the advantages of fire prevention, moisture, abrasion, oil, easiness to clean, and more varieties of colors. Installed in the building exit corridors, stairs and corridors, such as fire ceiling ceiling, it can ensure that people can be evacuated safely, and to protect people from the spread of the fire. 2, fire proof door, fire proof door is divided into wooden fire door, steel fire door and stainless steel fire door. Fire proof doors are usually used for the opening of the firewall, the entrance of the staircase, the evacuation of the aisle, the openings and other parts of the pipeline, the fire prevention, playing an important role in reducing the loss of fire. 3, fire shutter It can be set in the location where it is not convient to install a fire proof wall, fire shutter generally has functions such as good fire resistance, heat insulation, smoke, compression, anti aging, wear and corrosion. 4, fireproof and mothproof wood fire wood moth is made by putting ordinary wood into the solution containing calcium and aluminum, and then into the solution containing phosphate and silicate. In this way, two ion will be undergong chemical reaction in the wood, forming materials similar to the ceramic, and filling the gap of cells and tissues, so that allowing it to have fireproof and mothproof performance.
- Q:What's the frequently used refractory material?
- What's the frequently used refractory material in the market? It is usually classified into four categories: Common Refractory: silica brick, semi-silica brick, refractory fireclay block, high alumina refractory brick, magnesia brick, etc.
Unshaped Refractory: repairing mass, ramming refractory, refractory castable, plastic refractory, refractory mortar, gun-mix refractory, sling refractory, refractory coating, lightweight refractory castables, stemming, etc.
Special Refractory: AZS brick, corundum brick, direct-bonded magnesia-chrome bricks, carborundum brick, silicon nitride bonded silicon carbide brick, nonoxide refractories like nitride, silicide, sulfide, boride and carbide, and oxide refractories like calcium oxide, chromium hemitrioxide, alumina, magnesium oxide and beryllia, etc.
Fireclay Insulating Refractory: diatomite product, asbestos product, insulation board, etc.
- Q:How much is refractory spraying coatings?
- Different brands and models have different prices. For example: Refractory temperature: 1580 ~ 1770 ℃ | Brand: Hengli | Product category: dedicated castable for biomass burning machine | Material: castable Price: 3000.00 refractory temperature: 1770 ~ 2000 ℃ | Brand: Great Wall | Category: unshaped refractory material | Material: corundum mullite Price: Refractory temperature: 1580 ~ 1770 ℃ | Brand: Guanghuayaoye | Product category: refractory material| Material: high alumina Price: 2500.00 The above prices obtained from the Internet are for reference only, and please pay attention to the purchasing price.
- Q:How long is the fire endurance of the rock wool board?
- The rock wool board takes the basalt as raw material and is processed into artificial inorganic fiber through high temperature melting, which is light in weight, non-combustible, heat absorptive, small in thermal conductivity. The initial development in construction is a common type of application used for industrial buildings, which should be consistent with the requirements of "building insulation application categories and basic requirements" . In June 1981 the pre-launch succeeds. The rock wool board is a new type of insulation, burning compartment and sound-absorbing material. Generally the fire resistance of the rock wool board is 140-180 degree within two hours, It is best not to exceed this safe period, in order to avoid security risks.
- Q:What brands are the best in the A-level refractory materials?
- 1 International (It is a well-known brand in the field of global boats and protective coatings, the products are famous for its safety, strength and smoothness, Akzo Nobel (China) Investment Co., Ltd.) 2 LANLING (It is a high-tech enterprise, and a large provider of industrial coatings, started in 1980, as well as a famous brand of Jiangsu Province, Jiangsu Lanling Chemical Group Co., Ltd.) 3 Champion (It is a high-tech enterprise who is involved in developing a number of industry standards, it is a industry-leading brand brand of Jiangsu Province Jiangsu champion coating Technology Group Limited)
- Q:What are the requirements of refractory temperature of refractory brick?
- Oxygen fluctuation of load once happened during operation. Sometimes oxygen control valve will cause oxygen fluctuation of load, and sometimes large particles will block valve of high pressure coal slurry pump. The sudden drop in flow of coal slurry may cause relative excess of oxygen. Oxygen fluctuations directly cause fluctuations in furnace temperature. The range of oxygen fluctuations is 500m³-600m³. The maximum can reach about 1000m³. A sudden increase in oxygen causes a sudden increase in furnace temperature, which will suddenly burn out high-temperature thermocouple. The situation has a great influence on refractory brick and should be avoided. Furnace temperature is very inportant to life of lining of refractory bricks, so it should be strictly controlled not to overheat. There is a cinder layer on the surface of refractory bricks under the condition of normal production. In fact, cinder layer is dynamic. If the temperature is low, cinder layer is thick. If the temperature is high, cinder layer is thin. Appropriate cinder layer may slow the scour of high temperature gas and molten slag. The requirement of refractory brick is higher than that of stoves which use heavy oil as raw material. The main reason is permeability and corrosion of molten slag to refractory material. When replacing refractory bricks, it is found that penetration thickness is 10mm-20mm. After slag penetrates, strength decreases significantly. If temperature is high, erosion intensifies. According to the relevant information, when the operating temperature exceeds 1400 ℃, etching effect multiplies.
- Q:What's the organzational structure of refractory material?
- Although hacing same chemical composition refractory material products also is mineral organizer. There are differences in the type of mineral phase, high refractoriness under load, quantity and crystalline state. The organizing minerals and microstructure are reflected by folding strength, high temperature pit definite density torsional strength, high-temperature torsional strength and product property. But, for example, wear or crack may cause damage. The performance index can reflect the internal structure of refractory: the nature of the thermal performance---linear expansion coeffcient. And the mineral composition of refractory material depends on the chemical composition and process conditions, the heat capacity and temperature conductivity. If the processing conditions are different, the influence of chemical action, and thermal conductivity: represents the nature of the mechanical properties - normal temperature, high temperature compression strength, high temperature creep performance and elastic modulus. Chemical compositions are the basic characteristics of refractory, representing the nature of the density---porosity, corrosion occurred refractory materials in high temperature use As a result, the composition and quantity directly determines the performance of refractory, true density: representing the forming of high temperature performance --- refractoriness, high temperature volume stability, so you can't analyze the effect on the product performance just from chemical composition. The performance of various refractory materials are different. It must be emphasized that macroscopic organization structure of refractory material is also an important factor that affects performance; reflecting complexity of penetration---air permeability, thermal shock resistance and slag resistance. The main component is the foundation of refractory characteristics.
- Q:How many grades of fire rating are there for interior decoration materials?
- It can be divided into structural material and base material based on materials. It can also be divided into flammable, flame retardant and non-combustible materials based on fireproof types. There is no fire rating for materials. But lengths of time of flammability limits are different.
- Q:What are the models of bauxite with high alumina?
- China Ferrous Metal Industry Corporation released the industry standard of bauxite (YS / T78-94) in 1994. According to this standard, bauxite can be divided to sedimentary diaspore, stacked type diaspore and lateritic gibbsite. According to the chemical composition, it can be divided into nine trade marks as LK12-70, LK8-65, LK5- 60, LK3-53, LK15-60, LK11-55, LK8-50, LK7-50 and LK3-40. In addition to the provisions of chemical composition of bauxite, the standard also requires that the water of sedimentary diaspore shall not exceed 7% and water of stacked type diaspore and lateritic gibbsite shall not exceed 8%. Moreover, particle size of bauxite should be not greater than 150mm. Bauxite shall not be mixed with clay, limestone and other debris.
- Q:What advantage and disadvantages it has compared to common fire insulation materials
- Main advantage of A-level fire proof heat retaining plate is A-level non-conbustibility. Now residential areas strictly require the external walls to be high-level fire proof, to be specific, high fire resistance, non combustible. Standards for evaluation varies according to different types, which includes anti-corrosion, acid and alkali resistance, waterproof, anti termites and so on. Disadvantage is the insulation effect is quite ordinary. It will absorb water, get deformed, need some water prevention measures after constrcuting thermal insulating layer for it. Its thermal conductivity far below the benzene plate, and plastic extruded palte, half the thickness of the polyurethane insulation layer can reach heat perservation effectiveness of the benzene plate and extruded plate of the same thickness.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range