1. Low thermal conductivity, good thermal insulation performance.
2. Long service life, easy operation, could be shaped freely
3. Product specification: standard form, normal standard, shaped and special shaped bricks.
4. Can be used in various kilns because of its cheapness and general tray package. Among all of the refractory materials, it is the most widely used.
1. Carbon bake furnaces in the aluminum industry
2. Preheat zones and cyclones of rotary cement kilns
3. Insulation for glass tanks
4. Fireplace and pizza ovens
5. Coke ovens
6. Blast furnaces
7. Reheating furnaces
8. Suspended roofs
9. Lime kilns
Thermal Insulation Fire Clay Brick, Firebrick Refractory For Coke Ovens, Blast Furnaces, Suspended Roof
AL2O3 % (min)
Refractoriness under load, 0.2MPa, (°C)
Apparent porosity (%)
Bulk density (g/cm³)
Cold crushing strength (MPa)
Thermal expansion at 1000°C (%)
1 Competitive Price. Make the products competitive in your market.
2 Abundant Experience. Prevent cracks and twist in bricks.
3 Different Moulds. Save mould fees for you.
4 Strict Quality Control. Meet clients’ quality requirement.
5 Large stocks. Guarantee prompt delivery.
6 Professional Packing. Avoid damage and secure the goods in transportation
- Q:What is the interior fireproof thermal insulation material?
- polystyrene foam board, glass fiber spraying, polyurethane foam, thermal insulation system of inorganic wall. Use "DY" inorganic active thermal insulation material, have small thermal conductivity, large heat storage coefficient, better strength and achieve better thermal insulation and energy-saving effect when used in wall . Wall should definitely not crack and hollow because of high temperature in summer. It doesn't crack and shed because it is influenced by stress during heat expansion and cold contraction in cold winter.
- Q:Does the aluminum silicate thermal insulation material fireproof?
- it can be fireproof and has a strong fireproof performance.
- Q:Are the specification of fireclay bricks and ordinary clay brick the same?
- Do you want to know whether the specifications of fireclay bricks and ordinary clay brick are the same?
- Q:What is the most reasonable drying heating curve of magnesia refractories? Products of less than 0.5T
- The material is very troublesome, it might crack horrendously if not baked well and all of them may be scraps after being took out from the furnace. Magnesia hydration is inevitable during the baking process. As volume expansibility of magnesite reaches 200%, so it is easy to crack. The key to bake is to quickly rule out the water vapor in furnace, especially within 150 degrees Celsius. After quickly ruling out the water vapor in furnace to avoid excessive reaction with magnesia of 150 degrees, it can be operated in accordance with convention. In addition, you should pay attention to the heat sources, for which i recommend electrical and coke to avoid generating a lot of water vapor during the natural gas combustion process which will worsen the situation.
- Q:Which basic refractory is better?
- Zhengzhou Xindeyuan Refractories Co., Ltd.and Zhengzhou Rongsheng Kiln Refractories cO.,Ltd. Their basic refractories mainly refer to refractories with magnesium oxide and calcium oxide as main components what can resist errosion of basic slag, including magnesia bricks, magnesia-alumina bricks, magnesia-chrome bricks, dolomite bricka and so on(magnesia bricks), among which magnesia bricks is the most common. Magnesia brick containing more than 80% to 85% magnesium oxide, has good resistance to basic slag and iron slag, and higher refractoriness than clay and silica brick. It is mainly used for open-hearth furnace, oxygen-blown converter, electric furnace, ferrous metal smelting equipment and other high temperature equipments.
- Q:what is the specs of thermal insulation refractory slab ?
- Fireproof insulation specification is 1220 * 2420 1220 * 2420 * 8 * 9. HPL also known as the fireproof board is scientificly named thermosetting resin impregnated paper laminated wood, the abbreviation of which is HPL.Decorative high-pressure Laminate is fire-resistant building materials for decorative purposes. It is rich in surface color, texture and special logistics performance, widely used in interior decoration, furniture, kitchen cabinets, laboratory table, external walls.
- Q:I want to know what is the slim in the refractory bricks
- lining brick and refractory clay in the teeming ladle; high alumina brick, high alumina lining brick and high alumina refractory mortar can make cement kiln and glass melting furnace in the building materials industry for anti-slide. Taiyuan in Shanxi province is the famous place of origin; hard paste in the refractory clay is used as blast furnace refractory: // b, in agriculture as a fertilizer high alumina clay is also used in oil wells, which generally do not dip in water; accounting for 2/3 of abrasive products in the metallurgy, hard and semi-hard clay can be manufactured as ceramics for daily use. what you said should be slime. High-alumina clay can be resistant to high temperature after calcination! Refractoriness refractory clay refers that the refractoriness is more than 1580 ℃ with greater hardness and specific gravity and high refractoriness. except higher refractoriness, such as aluminum sulfate, the dosage accounts for about 70% of refractories; refractory clay and high alumina fused cast brick are widely distributed in China.
- Q:Which fireproofing materials factory is the best in Xiangyang?
- Xiangyang Tianhua Fireproof Materials Co., Ltd. has a variety of products with complete specifications. The products include fireproof cable tray, fire resistant groove, fire-resistant shield, ATD-AB, organic fire-proof caulking, intumescent fireproof pillow, fire retardant module, cable refractory coating, ultra-thin fireproof coatings for steel structure and other products. All products have passed the relevant tests and inspections, all performance indexes are in full compliance with national or industrial standards, and meet the technical requirements of cable fireproofing. Xiangyang Weicheng Fireproof Materials Co., Ltd. is specialized in research and development of fire-fighting apparatus and fire retardant materials! It's main products: fireproof bag, asbeston, fireproofing mud, and other types of fireproofing materials.
- Q:The primary problem, does the gas permeable brick is fired refractory bricks(refractory) ?
- gas permeable brick have two types:built-in type and external mounted type. the built-in gas permeable brick and the external mounted gas permeable brick are usually made by fire burning, and small part of bricks are made by the low temperature heat.
- Q:What are the specifications of fireclay bricks?
- Dimensions of refractory bricks : 230 * 115 * 65mm
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range