1. Low thermal conductivity, good thermal insulation performance.
2. Long service life, easy operation, could be shaped freely
3. Product specification: standard form, normal standard, shaped and special shaped bricks.
4. Can be used in various kilns because of its cheapness and general tray package. Among all of the refractory materials, it is the most widely used.
1. Carbon bake furnaces in the aluminum industry
2. Preheat zones and cyclones of rotary cement kilns
3. Insulation for glass tanks
4. Fireplace and pizza ovens
5. Coke ovens
6. Blast furnaces
7. Reheating furnaces
8. Suspended roofs
9. Lime kilns
Thermal Insulation Fire Clay Brick, Firebrick Refractory For Coke Ovens, Blast Furnaces, Suspended Roof
AL2O3 % (min)
Refractoriness under load, 0.2MPa, (°C)
Apparent porosity (%)
Bulk density (g/cm³)
Cold crushing strength (MPa)
Thermal expansion at 1000°C (%)
1 Competitive Price. Make the products competitive in your market.
2 Abundant Experience. Prevent cracks and twist in bricks.
3 Different Moulds. Save mould fees for you.
4 Strict Quality Control. Meet clients’ quality requirement.
5 Large stocks. Guarantee prompt delivery.
6 Professional Packing. Avoid damage and secure the goods in transportation
- Q:Does anyone know about the classification standards of B2-level fireproof and thermal insulation materials?
- The classification standards of B2-level fireproof and thermal insulation materials: 1. the national standard GB8624-97 classifies construction materials combustion performances into several grades, B2-level: combustible building materials: combustible building materials can play a certain role in preventing combustion. It will immediately burst into flames when coming across open fire or at high temperature, and will lead to fire spreading, such as wooden pillars, roof frames and beams as well as stairs. 2.The exterior wall thermal insulation materials can be classified according to fire rating, insulation materials with B2-level combustion performance are: Expanded polystyrene sheets(EPS), Extruded polystyrene board(XPS), Polyurethane(PU), Polyethylene(PE), etc.
- Q:what's the materials of fireproof housing?
- what's the materials of fireproof housing? what's the fire rating? how much is it? What are the key installation points?
- Q:What kinds of refractory materials that uses a-Al2o3 powder? What are the purpose of it?
- 04La-Al2O3 powder is a alumina powder whose raw material is industrial aluminum oxide which has been calcined at high temperature. It is a good polishes for ceramics and jade, meanwhile, it is also an important raw material for high-end refractory materials. The technical indicators parameters A1023 mark A1535 chemical composition AL2O3≥ 99.92 3%, ≥ 3.10FE203≤ 0.799 Refractory calcined alumina powder (a-Al2O3) 1.2 true density (g & # 47, by fully ground powder made of different fineness .O.10 0.07 0.04NA2O≤ 0.93a-Al2O3 (%) ≥ 95 95 primary crystallization average grain (um) 2 ~ 3 3 ~ 5 average particle size (um) 40 ~ 602.6SIO2≤ 0.1 0.15B2O3≤ - 0, glass, engineering ceramics typical use electronic ceramic insulating ceramic refractory ceramic wear 3
- Q:What kind of materials are needed to make refractory bricks?
- According to requirements, there are different materials, acid refractory material, such as silica bricks; neutral refractory material, such as high alumina brick; and basic refractory material such as magnesia brick.
- Q:Who knows what fire heat preservation material are there?
- 1 thermal insulation materials with class A combustion performance Rock wool, glass wool, foam glass, ceramic foam, foamed cement, perlite and other 2. thermal insulation materials with B1 combustion performance Specially processed extruded polystyrene board (XPS) / specially processed polyurethane (PU), phenol, powder polystyrene particles. Heat-insulating material with B2 termal insulation performance Fire resistance can be thoroughly sloved by combining molded expanded polystyrene (EPS), extruded polystyrene (XPS) and polyurethane (PU), polyethylene (PE) Hairong module with glass beads (and cooperating with vitrified micro bead inventor Liu Weihua), hope my answer will help!
- Q:What is the fire endurance of fireproof glass cotton?
- The highest temperature of fireproofing glass wool can be above 200 degrees, so it can be used for a long time,it's difficult to judge the special usage time, but its usually about 3 months and 8 hours every day.
- Q:What is the criterion of entry of refractory clay industry?
- Standard sizes of refractory bricks in our country are: 230mm × 114mm × 65mm; ordinary brick: 240 * 115 * 53, Building blocks: (blind holes, through-holes) 240 * 390 * 190 * 190,240 * 190,240 * 190,190 * 90 * 190 * 390 * 190,190 * 190,190 * 190,190 * 190 * 90 * 190, 140 * 390 * 190,140 * 190,990 * 190 * 200 * 400, from 0 * 390 * 190 * 190,90 * 190,90 * 90 * 190. There is also an interlocked hollow blocks: 90 * 200 * 200 * 400,90 * 245,90 * 200,90 * 200 * 200 * 100, 90 * 200 * 290,150 * 275,150 * 200 * 200 * 200, 150 * 200 * 100, 150 * 200 * 290.
- Q:what textures of furnace refractories are good?
- First, it depends on the kiln. If it is the cubic kiln, the top and the wall portion should use alumina hollow ball bricks. The bent seal and kiln car use heavy corundum bricks. If it is the consecutive kiln, the burning zone shall all use the alumina hollow ball bricks, and both the burning zone bent seal and the brick kiln car bent seal use the heavy corundum bricks. Ifit is the pit furnace, furnace walls and roof use the alumina hollow ball bricks, and the bottom of the furnace use heavy corundum bricks.
- Q:What kind of refractory materials are used in metallurgy industry?
- Argon-blowing rod, siliceous dry vibrating materials, desulfurizer, slag-stopping ball, stainless steel thermal insulating agent with high efficiency, dry vibration material, sizing nozzle heat-insulating panel, chrome refractory , refractory carstables for ladles, magnesia carbon refractory, package castable, siliceous drainage agent, tundish block, iron trough, deoxidizer, compound deoxidizer,silicon manganese alloy , stemming, floating plug,slagging agent. The main materials are as follows: recarburizer, covering agent, intermediate frequency furnace burden, mould fluxes, insulation thin slag agent, skimmer repair material, joint sealant.
- Q:which is better as household fireproof material ?
- the thickness recommended is 1mm or more # 304 stainless steel plate, refractory corrosion-resistant, easy to clean. It now appears that among the most common fireproof material, asbestos is the best. But the asbestos harmful effect is also great, especially for lung damage. Now on the market, the polyurethane, polystyrene, rock wool glass wool, phephenolic aldehyde fireproofingthermal insulation board. But now the phenolic aldehyde fireproofing thermal insulation board has superior performance! phenolic aldehyde containing only carbon, hydrogen and oxygen atoms, when subjected to pyrolysis, except small amounts of CO gas, the other will not produce toxic gases, maximum smoke density is 5.0%.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range