1. Low thermal conductivity, good thermal insulation performance.
2. Long service life, easy operation, could be shaped freely
3. Product specification: standard form, normal standard, shaped and special shaped bricks.
4. Can be used in various kilns because of its cheapness and general tray package. Among all of the refractory materials, it is the most widely used.
1. Carbon bake furnaces in the aluminum industry
2. Preheat zones and cyclones of rotary cement kilns
3. Insulation for glass tanks
4. Fireplace and pizza ovens
5. Coke ovens
6. Blast furnaces
7. Reheating furnaces
8. Suspended roofs
9. Lime kilns
Thermal Insulation Fire Clay Brick, Firebrick Refractory For Coke Ovens, Blast Furnaces, Suspended Roof
AL2O3 % (min)
Refractoriness under load, 0.2MPa, (°C)
Apparent porosity (%)
Bulk density (g/cm³)
Cold crushing strength (MPa)
Thermal expansion at 1000°C (%)
1 Competitive Price. Make the products competitive in your market.
2 Abundant Experience. Prevent cracks and twist in bricks.
3 Different Moulds. Save mould fees for you.
4 Strict Quality Control. Meet clients’ quality requirement.
5 Large stocks. Guarantee prompt delivery.
6 Professional Packing. Avoid damage and secure the goods in transportation
- Q:What are the materials of class A fire resistant window?
- The filling materials of steel, wood frame should be non-combustible materials. Fireproof glass can use qualified products that do not affect the fire window fire resistance performance, whose light transmittance should be no less than 75% that of the commom sheet glass with the same layers. Sealing materials between the frame and fireproof glass should be nonflammable materials. Hardware fittings should be fixed supporting products that pass the test.
- Q:How to solve the shell, the crack problem of refractory material in the process of forming.
- Pressure mode and number of pressure control "spallation". 2, multiple pressure, pressure degree and discharge way: 1, reduce friction, choose appropriate, than big pressure disposable pressure produced by the plastic deformation, allocate reasonable grading, internal and external friction, reduce billet particles and high die wall bright. 4.--- solve the light one firstly. --moisture content being too high easily cause spallation - the compressibility of water is small and have certain elasticity, appropriately to extend the pressuring time is beneficial. The material can produce large plastic deformation under the effect of continuous load. The right amount of lubricant. - body under the condition of less pressure but long effect time molding. Mould structure is reasonable and improve billet natural stacking density. 5.3, measures to improve the unburned brick molding quality. Many times continuously pressure relief is better than one-off sudden unloading, and controlling the appropriate moisture content;- - is beneficial to air overflow.
- Q:How to distinguish the fire resistant level of the rubber and plastic thermal insulation material?
- Level A of non-combustible insulation materials are: W W inorganic active wall insulation materials, cement foam insulation board, glass beads of insulation mortar, rock wool board, glass wool board and foam ceramics, ect. Th e level A is non-combustible material, characterized with low density, low thermal conductivity, high bearing capacity, convenient construction, economy and durablity, and widely used as the thermal insulation materials in hot pipes, thermal equipment and other pipe-line equipment and industrial architectures, and as the thermal insulation, heat insulation and sound-absorbing materials in industrial and civil building envelope. Because of its good thermal stability, it is more used as fire-resistant protective coating material of steel structure.
- Q:For refractory, why is it necessary to store the first mixing materials for some time under proper moisture and temperature?
- It is mainly to remove gas form chemical reactions in the pug, give full play to plasticity and binding properties of combined, and store unburned brick whose cememting agent is phosphoric acid or aluminium phosphate for some time under proper moisture and temperature. For example, to avoid the formed bricks in the initial stage of drying and firing form cracking due to hydration of calcium oxide. Mixing materials is to store the first mixing materials for some time under proper moisture and temperature in order to improve the evenness and moldability of pud, such as making the distribution of combined clay and water more even. The length of storing chiefly depends on the process requirements and the characteristics of blanks. For the producing pug of high temperature kiln furnitures, the storing time is longer. The function of storing mxing materials varies with different natures of blanks. For honeycomb ceramics, it is to fully digest calcium oxide in blanks. For storing magnesia brick blanks containing much calcium oxide, it should be stored for some time in proper humidity and temperature.
- Q:what's the standard of fireproofing material?
- Class A1 is divided according to the combustion performance of GB8624-2006 building materials and products. Specific technical index requirements are: 1, the temperature rise ≤30 degrees;mass loss rate ≤50%; combustion duration time is 0; 2, main components, overall products, gross calorific value of external secondary components ≤2.0MJ/kg; any inner secondary component ≤1.4MJ/kg; (there are difference between homogeneous and non-homogeneous). Z802 building materials noninflammability testing furnace has to be used for testing technical indicators mentioned in test 1, using Z805 building materials combustion heat value to test technical indicators mentioned in test device 2.
- Q:Who knows how to divide the building fire grade and fire resistance grade?
- I hope to help you building fireproof rank division is one of the most basic measure in building fire safety technical measures, Building's fireproof rank is divided into class one, two, three, four according to China's architectural design specification. Fire-resistant capability of the highest level is the strongest; Fire resistance of four level of the weakest. The fire resistance level of a building depends on the combustion performance and fire resistance of the building components that comprise the building. The so-called building component refers to a series of basic components, such as wall, foundation, beam, column, floor, stair, ceiling and so on.
- Q:What is molten silicon? What refractoriness do refractories made by it have? What properties of using does it have?
- Molten silicon can be called quartz glass, which shows an amorphous silicon state. It is a liquid fusion at above 1723 degree and is an ultra-cooling state at low temperatures. It is not generated in refractories, but generated in the matrix, showing liquid state at a high temperature capable of buffering the stress with somewhat binding properties. If quartz glass is used as refractory, its function are melrly these ones. (These are what I konw for reference only.)
- Q:What are the refractory materials above 1000℃
- It is a piece of cake to meet your requirement, anyway you can try unshaped castables like corundum and other refractory materials used in steelmaking which are above 1500℃ basically .
- Q:Who knows what kind of fire prevention materials are there?
- Plant use general steel structure more often without too much modification. If there is a need for modification, boards which can meet the requirements of fireproof are suitable, such as gypsum boards and aluminium sheets. As for coating, it is favorable to use coating that has fine powder, high density and better sealing. Hardening agent mainly depends on the specific requirements.
- Q:Can I use ordinary cement with the addition of sand, clay, and salt as refractory material to paste the stove?
- You can add some hair, sand, yellow mud and some salt, but don’t use cement, it would lead to a thermal explosion.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range