1. Low thermal conductivity, good thermal insulation performance.
2. Long service life, easy operation, could be shaped freely
3. Product specification: standard form, normal standard, shaped and special shaped bricks.
4. Can be used in various kilns because of its cheapness and general tray package. Among all of the refractory materials, it is the most widely used.
1. Carbon bake furnaces in the aluminum industry
2. Preheat zones and cyclones of rotary cement kilns
3. Insulation for glass tanks
4. Fireplace and pizza ovens
5. Coke ovens
6. Blast furnaces
7. Reheating furnaces
8. Suspended roofs
9. Lime kilns
Thermal Insulation Fire Clay Brick, Firebrick Refractory For Coke Ovens, Blast Furnaces, Suspended Roof
AL2O3 % (min)
Refractoriness under load, 0.2MPa, (°C)
Apparent porosity (%)
Bulk density (g/cm³)
Cold crushing strength (MPa)
Thermal expansion at 1000°C (%)
1 Competitive Price. Make the products competitive in your market.
2 Abundant Experience. Prevent cracks and twist in bricks.
3 Different Moulds. Save mould fees for you.
4 Strict Quality Control. Meet clients’ quality requirement.
5 Large stocks. Guarantee prompt delivery.
6 Professional Packing. Avoid damage and secure the goods in transportation
- Q:How about the prospect of refractory material?
- Cost reduction Refractory material is affiliated to base material factories such as steel, cement and glass. But the situation becoms more severe due to lmaterial reduction and waste. It is necessary to find a substitutional raw material.
- Q:What's the maximum temperature that the high-temperature resistant refractory ceramic fiber cotton can endure?
- Nichrome wire, stainless steel wire and glass fiber are reinforced. Ceramic fiber coating cloth and slag cloth, sintering ceramic fiber cloth and ceramic fiber fumigation cloth) Characteristics of the ceramic fiber cloth: high temperature resistance, low heat conductivity, thermal shock resistance, low thermal capacity; superior insulating property at high temperature, long service life; resistance to nonferrous metals like molten aluminum and zinc erosion; low and high temperature strength; innocuity with no adverse effect on the environment; Applications of ceramic fiber cloth: It can be applied to the thermal insulation of all kinds of furnaces, high-temperature pipelines and vessels; furnace doors, valves, flange seal, fire doors, fire resisting shutters and high-temperature furnace door curtains; engine and instrument insulation, clad material of fireproof cables, and high-temperature resistant and fire-proof materials; thermal insulation cloth for coverage, high-temperature expansion gap padding, and inner linings of the flue; high temperature resistant labor safety products, fireproof suits, high-temperature filtration and sound absorption, replacement of asbestos, etc.
- Q:What is the fire endurance of fireproof glass cotton?
- of course,A level is better. A-class is non-combustible, class B is fire retardant, rock wool fire resistance is 800 ℃, glass wool fire resistance is 450 ℃ , class B has a relatively better thermal insulation effect, hope it can solve your doubts.
- Q:What is streaming fireproof material?
- Since streaming fireproof material has less surface energy, so when it is placed in a location to be used, it can be automatically filled so long as mixed with water at proper ratio. And then using vibrator or vibrostand and other tools to compact the mixture so as to satisfy the use requirements. Therefore, it does not require vibration, and it has less friction force between the particles. Generally hydraulic refractory castable must be mixed with water at proper ratio when in construction . While, the concept of "streaming" is in terms of refractory castable.
- Q:What are the raw materials of refractory concrete ?
- Q:what grades are fire resistance of fireproofing glass divided into?
- Fire resistance of fireproofing glass is generally divided into three levels, class A glass can satisfy the requirements of fire resistance and thermal insulation at the same time. Class B, it's a kind of fireproofing glass that can satisfy the requirements of fire resistance and heat radiation strength at the same time. Class C can satisfy the requirements of refractory integrity, if you want to know more specific requirements, you can also surf the internet for a more detailed description.
- Q:What is fireproofing material? Are fireproof materials the same thing with thermal insulation materials and refractories?
- Fireproofing material is inorganic board, while thermal insulation material belongs to organic board. Fireproof material can also preserve heat, but it is not as good as thermal insulation material in this aspect.
- Q:What are the advantages of refractory material?
- Jingute WHL type, GDS type
- Q:What's the heat conductivity coefficient, specific heat capacity and density of the refractory material of magnesite-chrome brick and magnesia-alumina brick respectively?
- It is suggested that you find some samples of well-known manufacturers, such as Ogilvy and Mather Group, and that will be more correct.
- Q:What's the refractory material?
- Main components of basic refractory are magnesium oxide and calcium oxide, and magnesia brick is commonly used. For the magnesia brick with magnesium oxide content of more than 80%-85%, it has good resistance to basic slag and scum, and it has higher refractoriness than that of the clay brick and silica brick. It is mainly applied to the open hearth furnace, oxygen-blown converter, electric furnace, non-ferrous metal smelting equipment and some high-temperature devices.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range