1. Low thermal conductivity, good thermal insulation performance.
2. Long service life, easy operation, could be shaped freely
3. Product specification: standard form, normal standard, shaped and special shaped bricks.
4. Can be used in various kilns because of its cheapness and general tray package. Among all of the refractory materials, it is the most widely used.
1. Carbon bake furnaces in the aluminum industry
2. Preheat zones and cyclones of rotary cement kilns
3. Insulation for glass tanks
4. Fireplace and pizza ovens
5. Coke ovens
6. Blast furnaces
7. Reheating furnaces
8. Suspended roofs
9. Lime kilns
Thermal Insulation Fire Clay Brick, Firebrick Refractory For Coke Ovens, Blast Furnaces, Suspended Roof
AL2O3 % (min)
Refractoriness under load, 0.2MPa, (°C)
Apparent porosity (%)
Bulk density (g/cm³)
Cold crushing strength (MPa)
Thermal expansion at 1000°C (%)
1 Competitive Price. Make the products competitive in your market.
2 Abundant Experience. Prevent cracks and twist in bricks.
3 Different Moulds. Save mould fees for you.
4 Strict Quality Control. Meet clients’ quality requirement.
5 Large stocks. Guarantee prompt delivery.
6 Professional Packing. Avoid damage and secure the goods in transportation
- Q:What's the feature of construction external wall fireproof and thermal inuslation matertial?
- It has properties of low heat conductivity coefficient, low density, high flexibility, fireproof and waterproof. Its heat conductivity coefficient at normal temperature is 0.018W / (K · m) . The thermal insulation property is three to eight times that of the traditional materials. And it is completely waterproof.  Thermal insulation lining has properties of low heat conductivity coefficient, low density, high flexibility, fireproof and waterproof. Light, generally about10-96kg / m3, 20kg / m3 or less is felt, 24-48kg / m3 is middle-hard plate, 48-96kg / m3 is hard plate, wherein 48kg / m³ can be used as ceiling, with softening point being 500 ° C , thermal insulation 300 ° C. It is widely used in the United States, k =0.9. Calcium silicate thermal insulation product is developed in 1970s in China. With high compressive strength, low heat conductivity coefficient, recycle and easily construction, it is widely used in the power system. In China, small workshop production were the most common, then four production lines were gradually introduced from America, including instant fiber forming, dry method punched felt, which are advanced and quality, temperature endurance up to 800-1250 ° C.
- Q:About the market issues of thermal insulation material and refractory material.
- In fact, the thermal insulation material produced by the Sichuan-Benniao Hing construction company is very good, you can get the company's information just by inputing the Sichuan-Benniao Hing construction company into Baidu
- Q:How long is the fire endurance of the rock wool board?
- In the fire safety rules, of the building materials are classified as non-burning combustion body, difficult to burn the body and burning body categories depending on its difficulty level of burning. Rock wool board is the fiber processed by the coated steel sheet and basalt minerals and other inorganic minerals,and the building panels through artificial composition. Because that the dominant sectors, like, steel plate and rock wool are non-combustible materials, so it should be considered as non-combustible component. The fire resistance of rock wool board has its judging criteria. Loss of support capacity, loss of integrity and loss fire insulation function. Its fire resistance is within 2 hours.
- Q:What is acid refractory material?
- Many kinds of refractory materials, usually by refractoriness level is divided into ordinary refractory materials (1580 to 1770 DEG C), advanced refractories (1770 to 2000 DEG C) and special refractories (more than 2000 DEG C); according to the chemical characteristics into acid refractory material, refractory materials and basic refractory materials. In addition, there are refractories for special occasions. Acid refractory with silicon oxide as the main component, are commonly used in brick and clay brick. Silica is silica containing more than 93% silica products, raw materials used in silica, silica and other waste, the acid resistance of slag erosion ability, high load softening temperature, volume shrinkage after repeated burning, or even a slight expansion; but it is vulnerable to the erosion of basic slag, low thermal shock resistance. The brick is mainly used for thermal equipment of glass furnace, coke oven, acid furnace etc.. Clay brick with refractory clay as the main raw material, containing 30% to 46% of alumina, weak acid refractory material, heat shock resistance, resistance to acid slag, widely used. Neutral refractory is mainly composed of alumina, chromium oxide or carbon.
- Q:How to classify fire resistance rating of brick-concrete structure?
- In order to ensure the safety of the building, the fire protection measures must be taken to make it have a certain degree of fire resistance, even if there is a fire, it will not cause too much damage. According to the national conditions of our country, and in the light of other countries standards, < high-rise civil building fire protection design specification > defines fireproof rank of high-rise civil buildings into level one and two; < code for fire protection design of buildings > divides the rank into level one, two, three, four, level one is the highest level, level four is the lowest. Besides that the minimum fire resistance of the building component is specified, buildings of fire resistance rating also specified requirements for combustion performance. Because the component with the same fire resistance limit is different, it is different in the fire.According to our country national standard < building design fire protection code >, the fire resistance rating of the building is divided into four levels. The fire resistance of a building is determined by the combustion performance and fire resistance of building components (such as beams, columns, floors, walls, etc.). Generally speaking, the fire resistance building of level one is a mixed structure of reinforced concrete structure or a mixture of brick wall and steel concrete structure; the fire resistance building of level two is a mixed structure of steel truss structure, reinforced concrete column and brick wall; the fire resistance building of level three is brick-wood structure made of wood roof and brick wall; the fire resistance building of level four is combustible structure which is composed of wood roof and non-combustible wall.
- Q:Fire insulation and fireproof insulation board materials What is the difference in performance?
- What is the difference between fireproof insulation board and fireproof materials in their performance? Fireproof Materials prevents burning through insulating while others by chemical reactions. The overall heat conductivity coefficient of Insulation materials are generally lowered by thermal conductivity of the material itself and the structure of the material. Inorganic active insulation material uses ordinary cement, insulation stone, calcium powder, platycodon grandiflorum as the main raw material, produced after numerous tests with advanced production technology and chemical technology. Products features fire retardant,anti-aging properties and stable performance, low deformation coefficient, environmentaly friendly, compatible with the wall base layer and plastering layer. It has good security and stability and is as durable as ordinary buildings. Strong fire resistance: Fire insulation board is made of inorganic materials (cement), fireproofing level reaching to A1. As it does not burn, it is fireproof.
- Q:Who knows that among refractory materials, insulation boards from which refractory material industry is superior in quality?
- Using high temperature insulation material during casting process .In the molding, assembly the insulation board on the ingot head or install heat insulation cap . There are three ways to install the molded steel insulation board and install insulation board on at the head of the ingot, namely, clamping, nail fixation and mosaic technique.Compared with clay-based liner, the use of insulating board will improve high steel billet rate up to about 5% to 10%.
- Q:What are grades of refractory materials?
- Refractories have lots of varieties which all have different purposes.1 divided according to the level of refractoriness: ordinary refractory materials: 1580 ℃ to 1770 ℃, advanced refractories: 1770 ℃ to 2000 ℃ and super refractories: above 2000 ℃ 2, divided in accordance with shapes and sizes : Standard ones: 230mm × 113mm × 65mm, no more than four ruler.
- Q:Please answer the questions about the packing and transportation requirements of refractory materials.. Requirements for packing of refractory bricks
- First of all, customer requirements, packaging according to customer requirements. According to the packaging packaging tray packaging is divided into 40 yuan / tons, carton 70 yuan / tons, 40 yuan / ton, straw packing bags of 30 yuan / ton.
- Q:Who knows what fire heat preservation material are there?
- Organic material, polystyrene board, plastic extruded board, phenolic resin. Sea capacity module (fire insulation materials fire performance can reach the B1 level, thermal conductivity is only 0.028w\m - K is a good choice, class A fireproof materials now is the mainstream rock wool (mineral wool is wool). A1 fire resistance The largest manufacturer is Thai stone rock wool Co. Ltd.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range