1. Low thermal conductivity, good thermal insulation performance.
2. Long service life, easy operation, could be shaped freely
3. Product specification: standard form, normal standard, shaped and special shaped bricks.
4. Can be used in various kilns because of its cheapness and general tray package. Among all of the refractory materials, it is the most widely used.
1. Carbon bake furnaces in the aluminum industry
2. Preheat zones and cyclones of rotary cement kilns
3. Insulation for glass tanks
4. Fireplace and pizza ovens
5. Coke ovens
6. Blast furnaces
7. Reheating furnaces
8. Suspended roofs
9. Lime kilns
Thermal Insulation Fire Clay Brick, Firebrick Refractory For Coke Ovens, Blast Furnaces, Suspended Roof
AL2O3 % (min)
Refractoriness under load, 0.2MPa, (°C)
Apparent porosity (%)
Bulk density (g/cm³)
Cold crushing strength (MPa)
Thermal expansion at 1000°C (%)
1 Competitive Price. Make the products competitive in your market.
2 Abundant Experience. Prevent cracks and twist in bricks.
3 Different Moulds. Save mould fees for you.
4 Strict Quality Control. Meet clients’ quality requirement.
5 Large stocks. Guarantee prompt delivery.
6 Professional Packing. Avoid damage and secure the goods in transportation
- Q:Which kind of furnace hearth refractory is better?
- Coal is acidic medium, so the matched material should be acidic refractories oriented, like silica bricks. For example, the coking coke oven and carbon furnace made of carbon are in reducing atmosphere, so they use silica bricks which have low price and good high-temperature indicators. If the part has special requirements, you can then consider other refractory on request.
- Q:Which kind of refractory does insulation board belong to ?
- Q:hat kind of fire retardant materials are there
- At present, there are mainly organic and inorganic flame retardant materials, halogen and non halogen. Organic flame retardant materials are represented by bromine, nitrogen and phosphorus and its compounds; Inorganic fire retardant materials include antimonous oxide, magnesium hydroxide, aluminum hydroxide, and silicon. Generally speaking, organic flame retardant materials have a good affinity, and can be added in the plastics. Brominated flame retardant agent occupy the absolute advantage among organic flame retardant system, though it’s “controversial” in terms of environmental protection, it has been difficult to have other flame retardant system replaced.
- Q:how to classify the fireproofing material levels A1 A2 B1?
- their classification is shown specifically in Fireproof Specification of Building Interior Decoration Design GB 50222-95 appendix A, flammability,inflammability materials, flame retardency, noninflammability: combustion performance of A, B3, B2, B1 materials are divided into
- Q:What are unshaped fire-resisitance materials?
- Refractory castable, refractory plastic material, usually classified according to construction and manufacture method, unfired bricks precast block, refractory pressed into material, refractory cast material, refractory coating, refractory ramming material there are many classification methods
- Q:what's the seal of fireproofing material?
- Organic fire-proof caulking is made by taking organic synthetic resin as bond and compressing the components together after adding fireproofing agent, filler. The putty won't solidify after a long time usage and has good plasticity, can be sealed arbitrarily. This kind of putty is mainly applied in opening's fireproofing and sealing project of construction pipe and electric wire and cable, and it's used with ATD-AB and fire retardant bag together. ATD-AB is a kind of gray powder material, after mixed with water, it can be used for the opening sealing of electric wire and cable or fire resisting wall of wire tunnel. The fire proof blockage is non-toxic, and no smell, has good water resistance and oil resistance with simple construction methods. It's oxygen index is 100 and it belongs to incombustible material. it's refractory time can reach 3 hours, or above or below. as for some projects for perpetual usage, WXY-II will save the project fee and make the project solid. A kind of fireproofing material that can automatically expand and foam and sealed by opening after injecting the foam into opening. Sealing strip is a product or flexibility coiled material mede by fireproofing material with certain geometry shape. Sealing gum is a kind of liquid fireproofing material that has a function of fireproofing and sealing. Fire retardant bag is soft and windable tape-shaped product made by fireproofing material, it is winded on the external surface of plastic pipe and fixed with steel belt or other proper methods, it's the expansion, squeezing and softening pipe after contacting with fire, opening left by burning or soften of seal plastic pipe. Fire retardant ring
- Q:Which company needs the new refractories?
- The power plants are mainly used in steel plant, lime kiln, coking plants, boilers, etc. I will try my best to answer what I can. There are too many glassworks. You can tell me more anout what you need. As long as there is a large kiln business, the refractories and aluminum manufacturer are needed.
- Q:How to measure the influence of high-temperature performance of the products refractory in the formation of the liquid phase.
- Seeing whether it can affect the usage of the refractory material, and seeing to reduce the impurity, what's the condition of temperature of the liquid phase. Practically, whether it has any difference if you can improve, load under load and creep and reduce the impurity content. In the refractories, producing liquid are the influence of impurities, high temperature resistant strength, compared the use of the refractory material temperature: testing compressive strength after burn. If there are any impact: knowing the main crystal phase of matrix composition and content, improving the content of the main crystalline phase can improve the high temperature performance of refractory materials.
- Q:The performance of refractory material
- The mechanical properties of refractory material include withstand voltage strength. The structure properties of the refractory materials include porosity, bulk density, such as thermal emission rate. The physical properties of the refractory materials include temperature conductivity structure performance, wear resistance, hiphotos, electrical conductivity, creep, the hydration resistance, adhesive strength.
- Q:What are first rate fire resistant window materials?
- Natural environmental protection, non-poisoned, non-peculiar smell, non-radioactive; non-combustible, fireproofing, moisture-proof, corrosion-resistant; easy construction, lightweight, high strength, www. jsxsmy.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range