Quick Details of 97.5% Gray Fused Alumina:
Place of Origin:China mainland
Specifications of 97.5% Gray Fused Alumina:
Apparent porosity (%)
Packaging & Delivery:
Packaging details:1mt big bag or according to customers’ requirements
Delivery:7-15 work days after the order is confirmed
Widely used in iron and steel industry
Primary choice of refractory aggregate
Foundry, petrochemical, ceramic and incineration
High Purity & Good Quality.
Good Hardness & High Heat-resistance.
Competitive Price & Reputable Supplier.
Timely delivery & service
Good company reputation
- Q:What kind of refractory bricks material is best?
- It depends on your purposes. In general, aluminous fireclay brick is usually used. GB/T 3994-2005 insulating fireclay brick. Bricks with good textile are as follows: high-grade thermal insulation refractory brick, GB/T 3995-2006 high alumina thermal insulation refractory brick. Model is A13, and the texture is aluminium oxide. A13 50u, high grade heat insulating brick B5; intermediate heat insulating brick B2, etc.
- Q:What's the difference between refractory metal raceway and fireproof raceway?
- Hello, I'm very glad to answer your question. As far as I know, anti-fire groove box is made by the polymerization reaction of high polymer material and halogen-free flame retardant polymeric material. It possesses excellent mechanical properties and environmental protection property, nice appearance, and diversified colors. As a kind of fully enclosed cable bridge, it is applicable for communication signals, and laying of computer cables and control cables of highly sensitive systems. When used in heavy corrosive environment and outdoor dust environment, it has good protective effect on cables. It boasts many advantages of fire retardance (fire resistance rating is above B grade), corrosion resistance, anti-aging, high strength, light weight, and easy installation. Hope my answer is helpful for you. Hope my answer can be accepted.
- Q:What's the maximum temperature that the high-temperature resistant refractory ceramic fiber cotton can endure?
- Nichrome wire, stainless steel wire and glass fiber are reinforced. Ceramic fiber coating cloth and slag cloth, sintering ceramic fiber cloth and ceramic fiber fumigation cloth) Characteristics of the ceramic fiber cloth: high temperature resistance, low heat conductivity, thermal shock resistance, low thermal capacity; superior insulating property at high temperature, long service life; resistance to nonferrous metals like molten aluminum and zinc erosion; low and high temperature strength; innocuity with no adverse effect on the environment; Applications of ceramic fiber cloth: It can be applied to the thermal insulation of all kinds of furnaces, high-temperature pipelines and vessels; furnace doors, valves, flange seal, fire doors, fire resisting shutters and high-temperature furnace door curtains; engine and instrument insulation, clad material of fireproof cables, and high-temperature resistant and fire-proof materials; thermal insulation cloth for coverage, high-temperature expansion gap padding, and inner linings of the flue; high temperature resistant labor safety products, fireproof suits, high-temperature filtration and sound absorption, replacement of asbestos, etc.
- Q:What are first rate fire resistant window materials?
- class A window not less than 1.2 hours, class B window not less than 0.9 hours, Class C window not less than 0.6 hours. technical requirments: 1, materials and accessories (1) the window frame is made with a certain strength sufficient to safeguard the integrity and stability of the steel frame or wooden frame. (2) steel frame and mound layer can choose the galvanized steel plate or stainless steel plate. Its selection standards is in line with GB12955 "Steel Fireproof Door General Technical Condition" provisions of Article 5.1. (3) wood frame and mound layer material selected from the standard should be consistent with GB14101 "General Technical Conditions of Wooden Fireproof Door" in the provisions of Article 5.1.1. (4 ) steel, wood frame the inside filler material should be incombustible material. (5) fireproofing glass can be used without affecting the fire windows fire resistance test approved product. light transmittance of glass should not less than 75% of commom sheet glass which is the same number of layers. ( 6) a sealing material between the frame and the fire-resistant glass flame retardant materials should be used, which can play the role of fireproofing and smoke insulation in case of fire (7) hardware fitting should be tested as approved supporting product
- Q:What's the A grade fireproofing material?
- A grade fireproofing material: 1. fire-proof plate; 2. fireproof wooden door; 3. fireproof wooden window frame; 4. fire resisting shutter; 5. fireproof and mothproof wood; 6. fireproof glove compartment; 8. fire retardant coating; 9. fire-proof sealing material.
- Q:What kind of materials can be tested their electrical resistivity in the current refractory industry?
- fused cast bricks, fused zirconia corundum blocks, corundum, high zirconium
- Q:What types does soft fire prevention materials have?
- Types of fire resistant species. Mainly listed as follows: finishing fire retardant paint, component fire retardant coating, fire-resistant coating for steel structure and othe kinds of fire retardant coating. Flame retardant plastics and its products, textiles, building materials, flame retardant fabric and exterior wall thermal insulation system products, floor materials, such as various types of fire prevention materials;Fire prevention board, fire doors, fire prevention, fire shutter, fire glass window frame, elevator doors, ventilation pipes, fire blocking material, fire smoke exhaust fan and other kinds of artifacts (resistance) fire prevention. Indicators of judging fire mainly include: difficult to fire, ignition, smoke toxicity, smoke density, heat release and flue gas; fireproof performance, combustion performance and combustion heat value, fire resistance, high temperature resistance, fire rating, etc. And some specific parameter is needed to use professional testing instrument to judge, but to the inorganic lab for understanding, fire prevention level test result accuracy.
- Q:What are the qualifications of refractory industry?
- Certificate for production and sale is needed, just like the certificate for other products.
- Q:What are the main components of refractory cement?
- Refractory cement, also known as aluminate cement, can also be gray. Aluminate cement is often yellow or brown. Aluminate cement takes bauxite and limestone as raw materials, alumina content of about 50% as the clinker. And it is a hydraulic cementing material made by grinding. The main mineral of aluminate cement is mono calcium aluminate (CaO · Al2O3, abbreviated CA) and other aluminates, and a small amount of dicalcium silicate (2CaO · SiO2), etc.
- Q:Can I use ordinary cement with the addition of sand, clay, and salt as refractory material to paste the stove?
- You can add some hair, sand, yellow mud and some salt, but don’t use cement, it would lead to a thermal explosion.
We has been adhering to scientific and technological innovation as the company development ideas, establishing the export-oriented development strategy and has close technical cooperation with scientific research institutions.We supply many kinds of calcined bauxite.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||Mid East；Western Europe；Japan;North America
||The Authentication certificate of Quality Management system
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range