Quick Details of 97.5% Gray Fused Alumina:
Place of Origin:China mainland
Specifications of 97.5% Gray Fused Alumina:
Apparent porosity (%)
Packaging & Delivery:
Packaging details:1mt big bag or according to customers’ requirements
Delivery:7-15 work days after the order is confirmed
Widely used in iron and steel industry
Primary choice of refractory aggregate
Foundry, petrochemical, ceramic and incineration
High Purity & Good Quality.
Good Hardness & High Heat-resistance.
Competitive Price & Reputable Supplier.
Timely delivery & service
Good company reputation
- Q:What are the advantages of refractory material?
- Jingute WHL type, GDS type
- Q:What's the feature of construction external wall fireproof and thermal inuslation matertial?
- It has properties of low heat conductivity coefficient, low density, high flexibility, fireproof and waterproof. Its heat conductivity coefficient at normal temperature is 0.018W / (K · m) . The thermal insulation property is three to eight times that of the traditional materials. And it is completely waterproof.  Thermal insulation lining has properties of low heat conductivity coefficient, low density, high flexibility, fireproof and waterproof. Light, generally about10-96kg / m3, 20kg / m3 or less is felt, 24-48kg / m3 is middle-hard plate, 48-96kg / m3 is hard plate, wherein 48kg / m³ can be used as ceiling, with softening point being 500 ° C , thermal insulation 300 ° C. It is widely used in the United States, k =0.9. Calcium silicate thermal insulation product is developed in 1970s in China. With high compressive strength, low heat conductivity coefficient, recycle and easily construction, it is widely used in the power system. In China, small workshop production were the most common, then four production lines were gradually introduced from America, including instant fiber forming, dry method punched felt, which are advanced and quality, temperature endurance up to 800-1250 ° C.
- Q:The manufacturing technique of refractory material
- Melt blowing method is to melt the ingredients first, In addition, hiphotos, organic impurities, to be mixed, add sulfite pulp waste liquid into magnesia billet , ensure the accuracy of the product dimension. The products are mainly used for light refractory. then dry and fire with sintering to reduce the firing shrinkage of products, making it disperse into fiber or hollow sphere. The porpose of pre sintering raw material is to Sintering method is pre-sintering part of the raw material into clinker. such as adding binding clay into aluminum silicate blank
- Q:Who knows what kind of fire prevention materials are there?
- Plant use general steel structure more often without too much modification. If there is a need for modification, boards which can meet the requirements of fireproof are suitable, such as gypsum boards and aluminium sheets. As for coating, it is favorable to use coating that has fine powder, high density and better sealing. Hardening agent mainly depends on the specific requirements.
- Q:What is the main material of fireproof wooden door?
- Fireproof door is an important part of fire-fighting apparatus and society fire prevention, so the quality and use of fireproof door is the key to the success of the fire prevention. Some customers don't know clearly that whether the fireproof door should install a door closer. Today I specially read the explanation of relevant state departments for fireproof door, in the explanation in 5.3.3, fireproof door should be installed fireproof door closer or set, so that normally open fireproof door can automatically close close-door device of the door leaf (except for the use of special parts, such as pipe shaft doors, etc.) in the event of a fire. In other words, except for some special parts which don't need to be installed door closer, such as pipe shaft doors, other parts are required to install fireproof door closer.
- Q:Can anyone say something about the curtain wall fire-proof material key sealing point?
- Keypoints; 1, curtain wall design must consider the safety requirements, one of which is fire protection design. 2, Generally, fire protection planning between curtain walls should use the method of setting fireproof isolation layer. 3, Two layers of fireproof isolation layer whose thickness should not be less than 100mm respectively on the top edge and lower edge of the material parts of the house. 4, the fireproof isolation layer commonly uses 1.5mm thick galvanized steel sheet as supporting plate, using for shelving fireproof sheet. The 100mm thick cavity between the layers is filled with mineral wool non-combustible materials tightly covered with tinfoil on the surfaces. 5, protective isolation layer should try to reconcile curtain wall beam level and finish floor level, so as to fill non-combustible material and to avoid that a piece of glass acrosses two fire compartments. 6, the beam should be inside 100mm thick fireproof isolation layer to protect the beam and the upper curtain wall plate. 7, when there are open fire function areas like large-scale hotel or restaurant kitchen inside the curtain walls, curtain wall glass in these parts should consider using cesium potassium fireproof glass to improve the fireproof rating in the region. 8, Fireproof setting in the around areas of curtain wall can use the same method of the above fireproof setting between layers. The joint parts of fireproof isolaton layer and main part as well as curtain wall should use fireproof sealant to seal.
- Q:who knows the fire resistant levels of fireproofing glass?
- Fireproofing glass is a kind of special glass which can keep its integrity in the regular fire resistance test, and it can be divided into three classes: fireproofing glass,fireproofing glass A class is a kind of fireproofing glass that can satisfy the requirements of refractory integrity, fire resistance and thermal insulation. Including composite flameproof glass and perfusion type fireproofing glass . This kind of glass has the properiyies of transmittance, fireproofing ( smoke insulation, fireproofing, and keeping out thermal radiation), sound insulation, shock resistance, and it's suitable for steel and wooden fire door of building decoration, windows, varnishing, partition walldaylighting roof,ceiling screen,perspective floor and other construction components demading for transparency and fireproofing. Class B, it's a kind of fireproofing glass that can satisfy the requirements of refractory integrity, refractory and thermal insulation at the same time. Such kind of fireproofing glasses mostly are composite fireproofing glasses and has characteristics of transmittance,fireproofing and smoke insulation. Class C, it's a kind of monolithic fireproofing glass that only satisfies the requirements of refractory integrity. This kind of glass has characteristics of transmittance, fireproofing, smoke insulation and high strength,etc. It's suitable for fireproofing glass partition wall, fire Windows, outside curtain wall and other places without insulation requirements. hope it can help you.
- Q:Who knows about the fire endurance of grade C fire doors?
- It can be classified according to the fire endurance and thermal insulation performance: The fire endurance of grade A fire doors is not less than 1.5 hours; that of grade B fire doors is not less than 1.0 hours; and that of grade C fire doors is not less than 0.5 hours. I hope my answer can help you.
- Q:Who knows the fire resistant level of the rock wool color plate?
- Hello; Same with other unprotected steel, the fire endurance of the color steel plate is generally 15 minutes. It is not a fireproofing material, let alone fire resistant level. If the color steel plate has sprayed fire retardant coating and the thermal insulation filling material in the core is rock wool fiber, it can achieve A level fireproofing requirements. The color steel plate refers to the painted steel plate, which is a steel plate with organic coating. The color steel board is divided into the single plate, color steel composite board, floor support board, ect. It is widely used in large public buildings, public plants, portable dwelling, and integrated housing walls and roofings. I hope that will help you.
- Q:What are the materials of class A fire resistant window?
- Fixed class A fire resistant window should be made up of steel frame, steel casement, and fireproof glass. Fire windows, made up of steel frame, steel casement, and fireproof glass, refers to window that isolate and stop the fire from spreading. Fire window is named according to the main materials of the frame and casement. Window frame is made up of steel and casement wood, vise versa. I hope it is useful.
We has been adhering to scientific and technological innovation as the company development ideas, establishing the export-oriented development strategy and has close technical cooperation with scientific research institutions.We supply many kinds of calcined bauxite.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||Mid East；Western Europe；Japan;North America
||The Authentication certificate of Quality Management system
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range