Quick Details of 97.5% Gray Fused Alumina:
Place of Origin:China mainland
Specifications of 97.5% Gray Fused Alumina:
Apparent porosity (%)
Packaging & Delivery:
Packaging details:1mt big bag or according to customers’ requirements
Delivery:7-15 work days after the order is confirmed
Widely used in iron and steel industry
Primary choice of refractory aggregate
Foundry, petrochemical, ceramic and incineration
High Purity & Good Quality.
Good Hardness & High Heat-resistance.
Competitive Price & Reputable Supplier.
Timely delivery & service
Good company reputation
- Q:What are the classifications of refractory? Which category does steel ladle castable belong to?
- Silmo brick, alumina-magnesia brick; 2. coke oven, aluminum silicate... 8 categories)& nbsp, teeming ladle, glass furnace ...... 7 categories) high alumina refractory products (blast furnace, electric furnace, cement kiln, magnesia, glass furnace; 3. high alumina refractory mortar (high alumina, glass kiln ...... 6 categories) special refractory products (magnesia-carbon bricks, aluminum-carbon bricks, MgO-C, shapeless refractory products& nbsp, light weight, sliding plate bricks, cement kilns: There are 26 categories in refractory products, clay, calcium silicate, ceramsite lightweight... 10 categories) & nbsp, air heating furnace, sheets; 1 refractory castable (alumina-magnesia, blocks, resistance furnace... 11 categories) alkaline refractory products (magnesia. First, thermal insulation refractory products (ceramic fiber; clay, diatomaceous earth, steel fibre reinforcement...14 categories) & nbsp, silicon carbide brick ...... 19 categories) Second, China is the largest refractory production country in the world, clay, non-water cannons mud, converter, siliceous, teeming ladle, profiled) siliceous refractory products (coke oven, dense shaped refractory products (all kinds of bricks, electric furnace roof, glass kiln ...... 5 categories) clay refractory products (blast furnace, high alumina ...... 4 categories) three
- Q:For refractory, what is critical particle size? Thank you.
- Q:What are grades of refractory materials?
- Refractories have lots of varieties which all have different purposes.1 divided according to the level of refractoriness: ordinary refractory materials: 1580 ℃ to 1770 ℃, advanced refractories: 1770 ℃ to 2000 ℃ and super refractories: above 2000 ℃ 2, divided in accordance with shapes and sizes : Standard ones: 230mm × 113mm × 65mm, no more than four ruler.
- Q:How to divide the materials according to the National Fireproofing Material Standard?
- Each country has its own fire safety standards, I do not know which country's standard do you want to know, and each country of fireproof material to the division level is not the same. GB GB 8624, the German standard DIN 4102-1, the British standard BS 476, French standard NF P92 -501 and so on. GB 8624 is Chinese building materials and grade of combustion performance. The information coming form fire resources network (FireTC.
- Q:What are refractory materials?
- Refractories can be divided to two categories based on the shape and three categories according to the chemical nature of acidity, neutralily and alkalinity. Alkaline refractory materials are magnesia-carbon brick, magnesia chrome brick, calcium magnesium brick and magnesia-chrome bricks. Neutural refractory mateial are high alumina brick, corundum brick and clay brick. Case-hardened refractory materials are castable, ramming mass, gunning mix, coated mix, dry vibration material, etc.
- Q:What are the main materials in concrete fireproofing material?
- fireproofing materials mainly consist of class A incombustible material and class B1 nonflammable material. Class A incombustible material: Granite, marble, terrazzo, cement products, concrete products, gypsum board, lime products, clay products, glass, tiles, mosaics, steel, aluminum, copper alloy; class B1 nonflammable material: Ceiling materials, dry wall, fibrous plaster.
- Q:Is the refractory reached British BS standard and used for cables in China at present ceramic silicone rubber?
- Which standard? Please be more specific
- Q:How to make the service life of refractory materials longer?
- Take acid resistant refractory materials as example: the atmosphere should be acidic atmosphere, if used in an environment whose temperature is 1900℃, it would exacerbate the loss of refractory materials, so don’t use overloaded. Second, select the appropriate refractory materials according to the environment. For example, if its operating temperature is 1800℃, generally speaking, the normal use of it according to the instruction of refractory materials would be fine.
- Q:How to divide fire resistant level of fire door?
- The classification of fire resistant level of fire door: Grade A is not less than 1.2h. Grade B is not less than 0.9h. Grade C is not less than 0.6h. It is suitable for fire door with different levels: Grade A: Equipment room (such as fire-pump room,power distribution room, generator room, smoke control fan room, etc) door, fire compartment, door on firewall; Grade B: Eclosed staircase, front door of stair room, smoke-proof staircase and fire elevator share lobby door, front door of fire elevator, household door which directly opens to front room or shares room; Grade C: The vertical shaft door, such as strong electric wells, weak electric wells, pipe shaft door and air conditioning facilities. I hope this information can help you.
- Q:Is fireclay corrosive?
- No. All of the refractory materials have stable chemical properties and their usability can be guaranteed under high temperatures.
We has been adhering to scientific and technological innovation as the company development ideas, establishing the export-oriented development strategy and has close technical cooperation with scientific research institutions.We supply many kinds of calcined bauxite.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||Mid East；Western Europe；Japan;North America
||The Authentication certificate of Quality Management system
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range