Quick Details of 97.5% Gray Fused Alumina:
Place of Origin:China mainland
Specifications of 97.5% Gray Fused Alumina:
Apparent porosity (%)
Packaging & Delivery:
Packaging details:1mt big bag or according to customers’ requirements
Delivery:7-15 work days after the order is confirmed
Widely used in iron and steel industry
Primary choice of refractory aggregate
Foundry, petrochemical, ceramic and incineration
High Purity & Good Quality.
Good Hardness & High Heat-resistance.
Competitive Price & Reputable Supplier.
Timely delivery & service
Good company reputation
- Q:Which kind of external wall fire barrier zone material is better?
- I recommended foam cement and particulate thermal insulation composite waterproof material, which is fire isolation area product, which uses surface of vertical plate arranged fiber technology to make the compressive strength in the vertical direction up to above 80KPa. At the same time, under the conditions of both exterior heat insulation and effects of humiture in the long-term, it can still maintain the non-aging performance of various aspects, and safety (reliability), fire resistance and excellent durability.
- Q:what textures of furnace refractories are good?
- Common ceramics use ordinary clay and high alumina bricks, as well as thermal insulation bricks, calcium silicate boards and fiber cotton. The vessels fired with potter's earth are called pottery, and the vessels fired with porcelain clay are called porcelain. Ceramic is generic term of pottery, stoneware and porcelain. The objects taking the two different types of clay as the raw materials, like, potter's earth and porcelain clay, and made through the technological process of ingredients, forming, drying and roasting, ect. can be called ceramics.
- Q:For refractory, why is it necessary to store the first mixing materials for some time under proper moisture and temperature?
- It is mainly to remove gas form chemical reactions in the pug, give full play to plasticity and binding properties of combined, and store unburned brick whose cememting agent is phosphoric acid or aluminium phosphate for some time under proper moisture and temperature. For example, to avoid the formed bricks in the initial stage of drying and firing form cracking due to hydration of calcium oxide. Mixing materials is to store the first mixing materials for some time under proper moisture and temperature in order to improve the evenness and moldability of pud, such as making the distribution of combined clay and water more even. The length of storing chiefly depends on the process requirements and the characteristics of blanks. For the producing pug of high temperature kiln furnitures, the storing time is longer. The function of storing mxing materials varies with different natures of blanks. For honeycomb ceramics, it is to fully digest calcium oxide in blanks. For storing magnesia brick blanks containing much calcium oxide, it should be stored for some time in proper humidity and temperature.
- Q:Who knows what kind of material the fire-proof plate use, and is it good?
- It is the decorative board made by adopting silicious material or calcareous material as the main raw material, and blending them with certain proportion of fibrous material, lightweight aggregate, adhesive and chemical additive before steam pressing. It is a kind of new material and more and more frequently used currently not only for it is fireproof. Construction of the fire-proof plate has higher requirements on the adhesive, and the price of the fire-proof plate with better quality is more expensive than that of the decoration panel. The thickness of the fire-proof plate is generally 0.8mm, 1mm, and 1.2mm. So it is the best material for making cupboards.
- Q:What are included in fireproofing materials?
- There are many types of fireproof materials, and the following listed below is the main species: All kinds of fire retardant coating such as finishing fire retardant paint, fire retardant coating components, fire-resistant coating for steel structure; all kinds of fire-proof materials such as fire retardant material and its products, textile, fire retardant fabric, building materials and products, flooring material and external wall thermal insulation system; all kinds of fireproofing components such as fireproof panel, fire door, fire resistant window frame, fire resisting shutter, fireproofing glass, elevator landing door,ventilating duct, fire-proof sealing material and fire protection smoke exhaust fan. The main indicators to judge fire resistance are: Flame retardency, ignition,production of toxic gases, smoke density,heat release and exhaust gas; fire resistance, combustion performance, heat of combustion, fire-resistant performance, high temperature resistance, fire rating, etc. There are some specific parameters which need to be judged by a professional testing equipment. You can go to the inorganic laboratory to check. The test results of fire rating are accurate.
- Q:What kinds of refractory materials that can resist 3,000 Celsius degree?
- I think that graphite is the only one.
- Q:How many fire endurance grades are the AAA fire resisting shutter divided?
- The fire shutter is divided into A / B / C classes. The refractory limits are not less than 1.2 /0.9 /0.6 hours. References to "general technical specification for steel fire resistance rolling shutter door GB 14102-93". 4.3 4.3.1 Classification according to fire resistance time. The common steel fire resisting shutter(see Table 3) The categories of the codes of the refractory time hF1 1.5F2 2.04.3.2 composite steel fire shutter composite steel fire shutter(see Table 4). Table 4 and Category Code refractory time hF3 2.5F4 3.04.4 refractory press time, smoke performance classification 4.4.1 ordinary steel fire anti-cigarette curtain (see Table 5) Table 5 and category code leak smoke refractory time h (20Pa pressure) FY1 1.5 ≤0.2m3 / m minFY2 2.0 ≤0.2m3 / m min4.4.2 composite steel fire anti-cigarette curtain (see table 6) table 6 and category code leak smoke refractory time h (20Pa pressure) FY3 2.5 ≤0.2m3 / m minFY4 3.0 ≤0.2m3 / m min excerpt complete fire shutter when the fire district for fire resistance of 3 hours, the opening portion on the firewall setting fire shutter fire resistance of 1.2 hours. **** Fire resistance of 3.0 hours called premium (fire back surface). "Construction Regulation" is mentioned in setting up a firewall and used as the separation of the fire resisting shutter and the fire compartments. When taking the fire back surface temperature rise as the fire resistance standard of the fire resisting shutter, the fire endurance should not be less than 3.00h; When taking the fire back surface temperature rise as the fire resistance standard of the fire resisting shutter, the two sides of the roll should have protection of closed automatic water spray system, and the duration of water spray system should not less than 3.00h. In summary: The fire resisting shutter can be divided into: Grade, A, B and C looking to adopt
- Q:What's the texture of refractory for the hearth of reverberatory furnace? ?
- High alumina brick; you can use zircon brick under the temperature above 1700? ;may i use mullite bricks under the temperature from 1400 to 1700? you can use clay brick and heavy corundum brick under the temperature of below 1400 degrees, question closely: what's the usage temperature of reverberatory furnace? < pre accuse = "qRA" > is there someone use refractory fiber?
- Q:Does refractory belong to stone, building materials or other?
- Refractories belong to organic non-metallic materials, stone and construction materials. After it is used in building. Just for your reference.
- Q:What material is refractory material?
- Basic refractory materials, basic refractory, CaO, basic, MgO style alkaline earth oxide. The refractory materials mainly refers to magnesia refractories, dolomitic and lime refractory refractory. Main categories: (1) strongly basic magnesite brick, magnesia carbon brick, limestone and dolomite brick refractory materials;(2) alkalescent magnesia chrome refractories, forsterite refractory, magnalium and magnesia-chrome spinel refractory, basic refractory materials, high-temperature caustic slag, alkaline solvent resistance, strongly acidic slag flux or acidic refractory. The reaction is mainly used in steel furnace such as colour metal smelting furnace and cement kiln.
We has been adhering to scientific and technological innovation as the company development ideas, establishing the export-oriented development strategy and has close technical cooperation with scientific research institutions.We supply many kinds of calcined bauxite.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||Mid East；Western Europe；Japan;North America
||The Authentication certificate of Quality Management system
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range