Quick Details of 97.5% Gray Fused Alumina:
Place of Origin:China mainland
Specifications of 97.5% Gray Fused Alumina:
Apparent porosity (%)
Packaging & Delivery:
Packaging details:1mt big bag or according to customers’ requirements
Delivery:7-15 work days after the order is confirmed
Widely used in iron and steel industry
Primary choice of refractory aggregate
Foundry, petrochemical, ceramic and incineration
High Purity & Good Quality.
Good Hardness & High Heat-resistance.
Competitive Price & Reputable Supplier.
Timely delivery & service
Good company reputation
- Q:How is the performance of refractory materials?
- It is a little difficult to answer. There are some requirement for refractory materials, such as fire resistance, softness, creep, thermal shock, abrasive resistance. Besides, requirements for construction performance include: Liquidity, plasticity and other linear change rate, volume density, strength (including high temperature) and all other important indicators must be tested the same conditions with the use of test conditions and test items like body density, strength, line changes in the basic project
- Q:What's the fire endurance of fire windows?
- Fire endurance of fire windows: A class fire window: no less than 1.2h; B class fire window: no less than 0.9h; C class fire window: no less than 0.6h. Technical requirements: 1. Materials and fittings: (1) Window frame should adopt the steel frame or wood frame with certain strength so as to guarantee the integrality and stability of the fitting; (2) Steel frame and mound layer can choose the galvanized steel sheet or stainless steel sheet. Its selection standard is in line with provisions of Article 5.1 in GB12955 "General Technical Requirements on Steel Fire Doors"; (3) Selection standard of wood frame and mound layer should be consistent with the provisions of Article 5.1.1 in GB14101 "General Technical Requirements on Wood Fire Doors"; (4) Filler material inside the steel frame and wood frame should be incombustible material; (5) Fireproof glass can choose the qualified product with no influence on the fire resistance test of the fire window, and its light transmittance should be no less than 75% of that of the ordinary sheet glass with the same layers; (6) Sealing material between the frame and the fireproof glass should use flame retardant material which can play the role of fire prevention and smoke control in the case of fire. (7) Hardware fittings should be approved supporting products which is detection qualified.
- Q:What is refractory material?
- Q:What is the importance of silicon powder in refractory processing?
- it can certainly improve the fire resistance
- Q:What are the components of refractory clay?
- The component of refractory mortar comprises refractory powder, binders and admixtures. Almost all the refractory materials can be used as the powder to formulate refractory mortar. Ordinary refractory mortar is made from refractory chamotte powder, an appropriate amount of plastic clay as binding agent and plasticizer. It has low strength under normal temperature, but the ceramic formed under high temperature has a high strength. Refractory mortar which is formed with bonding material of hydraulicity, gas or thermal hardness is called chemical binding chamotte refractory mortar. It is hradened through chemical reaction before below the temperature of ceramic bonding formation.
- Q:What are fire ratings of wall thermal insulation material?
- External wall thermal insulation materials are divided into A and B according to combustion level. Grade A is incombustible material, while grade B is combustible material. A few years ago, fires in CCTV building and Shenyang hotel resulted from grade B material. Currently grade A is usually used, and some are even cheaper than the grade B material. Grade A is roughly divided into insulation mortar, phenolic board, rock wool board, foam cement board, etc. Insulation mortar is quite good. It is easy and convenient to construct, has low cost, but the production is too simple and it is easy to fake. It is recommend to find a large manufacturer with complete formalities, such as provincal records of production, provincal records of use, city records, type test report at or above the provincial level, national fireproof report and design drawing collection of department of construction. Lack of any is unsafe. It is recommended to use mortar from Hebei Qizheng Haocheng New Building Material Co., Ltd. It is absolutely large manufacturer. MPC thermal mortar produced by it is recommend product of Department of Construction in Hebei Province! Generally speaking, the combustion of phenolic aldehyde is grade B, but it can barely reach A2 when a thin layer of mortar is wiped outside.
- Q:Does anyone know what kind of light fireproof materials are there?
- 二, 1, Gypsum plaster board With the building plaster as main raw material, gypsum plaster board is a kind of processed plate made by a special board for protective with an addition of additives and fibers as board core. Gypsum plaster board is characterized by light weight, sound insulation, heat insulation, strong processing performance and simple construction method. 2, Gypsum block Gypsum block is a kind of lightweight building gypsum product which is mainly made of building gypsum, and by adding water, stirring, casting and drying. During the process, , the fiber reinforced materials or light aggregates are allowed in, and the foaming agent can also be added. It has many advantages, such as sound insulation and fire prevention, convenient construction and so on. It is a kind of new and healthy wall material which produces low carbon, enhances environmental protection, and caters to the the times. 3, Fly ash brick is a new type of wall material, and bulk density is one of the main technical indexes. The weight of bulk density can be controlled according to the need of construction and adjustment of technical formula. The dry bulk density of the fly ash brick is about 1540 to 1640 kg / m 3, slightly lighter than the clay brick (1601800 kg /m 3). The flexural and compressive strength of fly ash brick is mainly determined by the production process, the formula and the hydrothermal synthesis reaction mode as well as the need of construction. According to the standards of architectural material industry (JC239 - 2001) released by People's Republic of China, the average value of the flexural strength is 2.5 ~ 6.2Mpa, compressive strength is between 10 ~ 30Mpa. I hope this will be helpful to you
- Q:What are the characteristics of thealuminium oxide refractory?
- The substance used in refractories must have the following characteristics and properties: 1, High stability: Anti-oxidation, anti-reduction and thermal decomposition; 2, High melting point of 2800 degree; 3, Low price. The magnesium oxide refractories have all these three characteristics and properties, particularlly in the aspects of melting point and stability .
- Q:Who knows what is the requirement for fireproofing of interior decoration materials ?
- In addition to the underground building, combustion performance level of interior decoration materials inside windowless room , in addition to a class, should advance 1 level based on the original provisions . Library, archives and rooms storing artifacts, ceilings, walls should use class A decoration materials, and the ground should use decoration materials no lower than class B. When high temperature parts of lighting and lighting lamps and lanterns are close to non - grade A decoration materials should be taken, fire prevention measures such as thermal insulation and heat dissipation must be taken. Combustion performance level of materials used for lighting should be no lower than B. Kitchen ceiling, wall and floor should used class a decoration materials.
- Q:how about the performance of aluminum silicate fire proof thermal insulation?
- aluminum silicate fire proof thermal insulation board has a good performance. it is a artificial board that separates the wood and plant fiber by mechanical and chemical methods and mixed the adhesion agent and water-proofing agent, molding by high temperature and high press. the density of fiber. tha above information is coming from the Internet and it is just for reference.
We has been adhering to scientific and technological innovation as the company development ideas, establishing the export-oriented development strategy and has close technical cooperation with scientific research institutions.We supply many kinds of calcined bauxite.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||Mid East；Western Europe；Japan;North America
||The Authentication certificate of Quality Management system
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range